Portland, OR 97222 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About One Love Photography

Kat and Mike are a dynamic duo. Frequently called the power couple by wedding guests and couples, photography is just the beginning of what they do. From high fives, tears and laughter, they are there to capture the whole wedding day just as it plays out. Whether they are pinning corsages, giving advice, or busting a move on the dance floor just to get that perfect picture, they like to think of themselves as the boutique photographers, with limited bookings each year to keep the experience extra fantastic.

Photos speak for their candid style, but the reviews speak of what it's really like to work with them. You can find reviews on Facebook here, or also here on Wedding Wire. If you'd like to know more about Kat and Mike, please contact them using the Contact Us link above.

Send an email at kat@onelovepdx.com, call (or text) 503-999-1320 to discuss your investment.

Follow One Love Photography on

dsc5808

21 Reviews for One Love Photography

Carol · Married on 02/14/2019

Yahoo! Thats right Folks
    Theses two are a match made on earth .No other couple can give you this top rate service.
    They will dazzle you with your creativity

Sent on 04/06/2018
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 06/03/2017

Kat did my engagement and wedding photos, she is absolutely a joy to work with. We wanted to be a little adventurous for our engagement photos and she joined us as we ended up taking photos in the columbia gorge, which came out wonderfully. I haven't seen my wedding photos yet, but the sneak peak ones I have seen are absolutely amazing and am so happy I chose Kat to be part of my wedding day.

Sent on 06/08/2017

One Love Photography's reply:

Thank you Alyssa! You and Caleb had such a great celebration and we were elated to be a part of it!!

Mandi · Married on 08/06/2016

We chose photographers to meet with who had great photos. But what we were looking for was a photographer we "clicked" with (no pun intended!) That's exactly what we got, and more with Kat.

I knew Kat and Mike were going to be awesome when we met them for our first meeting at a brewery and Kat hugged me like I was her long-lost best friend. I left our meeting telling my fiancé: "I think we are going to be real friends with them, like hang out and stuff, because she's super organized and they are such fun couple!"

As we have moved forward, Kat is the vendor I don't worry about. In fact, I feel like she's actually another planning resource and a friend who is genuinely as excited about our wedding as we are.

Fast forward to our engagement session: Kat talked me through outfit dilemmas, make-up questions, you name it, she basically talked sense into me via text and, Facebook, and email in the weeks and days leading up to our session. The actual session itself turned into one big fun hang out session with Kat and Mike--I forgot we were even doing photos anymore.

Then the photos were delivered and there were so many good ones I didn't know how to start choosing. She did a great job of capturing us--those rare moments and looks that we know so intimately played out on camera for all the world to see just how in love we were. She made it fun, and that showed on camera.

I am so thankful I chose Kat, and I would recommend her in a heartbeat!

I will update again after we are married next August!

Sent on 10/18/2015

Award

One Love Photography Pricing

One Love Photography Price Rates

One Love Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,450.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Save the Date
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress

• Reedville Catering
    Reedville Catering Wedding Caterers

Kat is an absolute pleasure to work with! She is professional, but at the same time very personal with her clients, able to capture their personalities in her work. I have been very impressed with the photos and moments she captured from the events I have catered, and am always happy to see her on the vendor list for my events!

• Stumptown DJs
    Stumptown DJs Wedding DJs

DJ Samir writes, "Kat Patterson with One Love Photography is a close friend of mine and we have worked together on several weddings within the last three years. One Love Photography and Kat Patterson are very professional and customer service oriented. She is always on time and when it comes to photography, she has options and ideas for her clients. If you're looking for wonderful, professional photos then you need to contact One Love Photography. Kat Patterson is who you want to work with."

• Melissa Coe Ceremonies
    Melissa Coe Ceremonies Wedding Officiants

I LOVE One Love Photography! Kat Patterson is fabulous, personable, talented possessing great integrity, honesty and sincerity. You can't go wrong with Kat and One Love Photography!