8078 Kingston Pike Suite 119, Knoxville, TN 37919 Map · Phone number

About One Enchanted Evening Wedding and Event Planning

One Enchanted Evening is a wedding and design company dedicated to making ever couples wedding a fun and enjoyable event.
We want you to be treated like royalty throughout the entire planning process of your special day. We are a professionally trained
wedding consulting firm. As a full service company we can provide Day of Coordination to complete wedding planning.
One Enchanted Evening is a member of the Association of Bridal Consultants which is a nationally known and accredited professional
organization for bridal consultants. We deal with reputable vendors, giving you the confidence of knowing you are recieving a hand picked
professional tailored to your uniquie style and budget. One Enchanted Evenings desire is to do all the leg work and negotiations, saving
you time, money and frustration

4d0db19039c793e9 1259779559955 Word1039
Word1164
4d0db19039c793e9 1259779559955 Word1039

22 Reviews for One Enchanted Evening Wedding and Event Planning

Jennifer · Married on 10/19/2013

Brenda and her team are absolutely amazing! They made the planning before the wedding a breeze. They reminded me of everything that needed to be completed before that day and made sure it was all taken care of. I would recommend them to anyone that is planning a wedding!

Sent on 11/09/2013

Kaitlin · Married on 05/11/2013

Brenda and her team were absolutely wonderful! If anything went wrong at my wedding I still don't know about it! They were very flexible in designing a package to meet my needs and were invaluable during the planning process since I was out of state. Everyone was very friendly and they worked hard to find vendors that fit both my needs and my budget. On the day of they were extremely organized and kept everything perfectly on schedule. Without them the day would have been much more chaotic but I was able just to relax and enjoy my wedding. They also did a great job in organizing a last minute skype set up with my reception venue so the best man could still give a speech after he unexpectedly had to leave the day before. I would definitely recommend them to anyone thinking of getting a wedding planner or just to anyone who wants someone to keep their wedding day organized and stress free.

Sent on 06/06/2013

Diane · Married on 10/27/2012

We celebrated our marriage, the second for both of us, about a year before we actually decided to plan an all-out fun belated wedding reception, as a Halloween event! Brenda Johnson and her staff at One Enchanted Evening were open and so excited to plan this rather non-traditional wedding celebration! She brought us together with an expert and enthusiastic caterer, DJ, photographer and a decorator/florist who was beyond compare. She kept the whole process moving, was at our costume party, and helped us make good decisions before and during our party. Our family and friends said it was the best party most of them had ever attended!

Sent on 12/30/2012

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

One Enchanted Evening Wedding and Event Planning FAQ

• Midnight Magic Studios
    Midnight Magic Studios Wedding Videographers

I have done so many wedding with Brenda, Lisa and all the gals at One Enchanted Evening and every single one of them has been great. Nothing phases these gals, they are on top of every aspect of a wedding. The girls at OEE are simply the best in Knoxville. If you want a wedding you will remember for years to come, you need to have One Enchanted Evening for your wedding and event planning.

• Ambler Brown Photographer. Friend.
    Ambler Brown Photographer. Friend. Wedding Photographers

True professionals. They do it right and are a pleasure to work with.

• Michael S. Wade Photographers
    Michael S. Wade Photographers Wedding Photographers

Brenda and her staff are as good as it gets. Without any question this is one of Knoxville's top 3 planners if not the number one. Detail oriented and people friendly, OEE is at the toip of their game.

• 8078 Kingston Pike Suite 119 Knoxville, 37919 See on map
    8653826065 (Other Phone Number)
    8659510631 (Fax Number)