Austin, TX 78702 Map · Phone number

About Olivia Vale

Art, meet moment!

Olivia provides fresh, vibrant, artful photos, coupled with a warm and friendly personality, for in-love couples looking for coverage that's unique, quirky, lively and beautiful. Olivia's style is truly photojournalistic, and she has received rave reviews from every one of the over 100 weddings she's photographed.

Olivia is a proud member of the juried International Society of Wedding and Portrait Photographers.

She books fully and early each year, so if you're interested in finding out about the amazing photo collection she can make at your wedding, it's best to get a move on!

Ttd072
blogal021
JG121
Mariegabrielleweddingphotos005
Olivia Vale
I travel lots, and love destination weddings!
I travel lots, and love destination weddings!
3866291015095012581553175510053021687875113122835n
OB19101Edit
KA021
KA339
Olivia Vale
quirky and cute cake topper!
quirky and cute cake topper!
KA577
KA586
LF091
LF486
Candy as favours
Candy as favours
LF675
Olivia Vale
Gold guess shoes and one of the most lovely dresses I've ever seen!
Gold guess shoes and one of the most lovely dresses I've ever seen!
OB10916
Ttd072
vistasonsewardhillaustinweddingphotos017
1105oliviabrownoliviabrownphoto101210010520

9 Reviews for Olivia Vale

Estera · Married on 09/30/2013

Where do we begin? Olivia surpassed all of our expectations. We planned to elope in Austin, TX without letting any of our friends or family know, and we had less than 2 weeks to plan the whole thing! Olivia instantly put our minds at ease with her unfeigned excitement to shoot our secret elopement. Not only was she a brilliant artist-photographer, but she went above and beyond and matched us with our incredible officiant, our breathtaking venue, and spent the whole day making us laugh. She captured artistic, crumbly, industrial style graffiti shots as well as the visceral and heartwarming moments interwoven throughout our day. What made her very special is that we actually felt that she took the time to really appreciate the type of people that we were and then echoed the wedding that we wanted to remember. The photos speak for themselves and she will always be remembered by us - not only for the incredibly humble and talented photographer that she is, but our witness too! We LOVED Olivia Vale and feel so lucky to have snagged her for our wedding day.

Brooke · Married on 09/28/2013

We were lucky enough to be introduced to Olivia through a mutual friend. Her keen eye for detail and beauty made for some amazing photos. We appreciated Olivia’s journalistic – she was able to capture such touching moments. We’ve seen about 200 photos so far and that’s not even all we’ll receive! She was also able to manage our huge and demanding family as well as the rainy weather! Olivia is very professional, yet personable at the same time. I knew we made the right decision hiring her when I heard another amazing local photographer had booked Olivia to shoot her wedding!

Ana · Married on 08/19/2011

Booking Olivia was the best investement we did for our wedding. From the initial meeting at our house to the moment I received the CD collection beautifully packaged and assembled, the whole experience was, simply put, stellar. The research I did in photograhers was the most extensive effort I put in the whole wedding planning process, because I knew the photos would be the only tangible thing we would have after the day had passed, the only way to capture any memories. I knew what I wanted: candid shots of our friends and family as opposed to arranged poses, artistic capture of the day, and photos that can capture US as a couple. Then, during my search, when I reviewed every single wedding she posted on her blog, and when every single wedding I saw either gave me goosebumps or made me cry, I knew we had found our photographer. There were moments she caught on film that I didnt even know happened, and she did all so unassumingly. Best of all: I was able to enjoy my day without being hounded to pose for pictures. Every single member of our family is just in awe of her talent, and we already have a few people inquiring about her availability. I know that whatever stage or milestone or event in my life I want to immortalize, she will be the one to do it. Thanks Olivia!

Award

Olivia Vale FAQ

• Elizabeth Lloyd Photography
    Elizabeth Lloyd Photography Wedding Photographers

Olivia is a good friend and colleague and I give her the highest recommendation possible. She has won many awards and accolades and has an unbeatable eye and style of photography. She is loved by all that cross her path, she fits well into any situation, and is extremely professional. She's one of the hardest working people I know and I think that any bride to snag her is unbelievably lucky!!

• Rosaura Studios
    Rosaura Studios Wedding Photographers

Olivia it a true artist with such amazing talent to capture the real you. The way she sees light and uses the environment will surprise and delight you. Her warm and awesome personality instantly makes you feel comfortable and allows you to relax and have fun. I highly recommend Olivia for her big heart, high creativity, fun personality and fantastic professionalism. I felt extremely honored to be photographed by her and I know you will too. Brides and grooms, do yourself a favor and contact Olivia to have her shoot your wedding, you will LOVE her!