Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Olga's Bridal and Formal Couture

Expert Tailoring and Alteration. Restoration of Vintage Gowns.

We offer extensive expertise in altering or restyling any kind of wedding, debutant and formal gowns.  Our business existed for over twenty years with the help of numerous repeated customers as well as new customers that heard about us from brides who we had a privileged of working with.  Our reputation and diligence of excellent quality work is passed from generation to generation starting back from Europe and making its way to United States more then twenty years ago.  We also offer cleaning and preservation of wedding gowns new or vintage.  Brides will find an extensive selection of custom make veils, belts and bolero to complete the look.

Categories: Wedding Dress

Appts. Only (7)
Cleaning (5)
Veils (5)
Preservation (4)

Raleigh brides, I would not take your dress anywhere but to Olga! Olga is absolutely amazing at what she does and I truely thank her for it.

I purchased a 2011 Pronovias lace wedding dress off the internet in December for my February wedding. It ended up being 2 sizes too big and more plain than I had originally thought. I took the dress to David's Bridal to try on some shapeware to smooth out my lines and help the dress fit more & I left there with two undergarments that actually made me look bulkier in the dress and were very annoying because I had to keep pulling the strapless up.

I found Olga's name and great reviews here on Wedding Wire and called her in a panick. She was fully booked but ended up having a change of plans around the holidays and told me she would work through Christmas (which she was originally going to take off from work) and that she would fix my dress no problem. Within three weeks and three fittings she was able to complete my dress in such an impeccable manner! My dress was at least 2 sizes too big, all lace with no seams, and had 4 pieces of lining. She made that dress fit like a glove! Not only did she do an amazing job with the alterations, but she told me to get rid of those undergarments that Davids sold me. She built in a bra into the dress that is absolutely genious!! My dress stays up even when it's not zipped so I dont have to be tugging at it all night. She also had amazing ideas about a sash and she sewed on a sash with all the little crystals and sewed tight a gorgeous french bow on the back of the dress that snaps just when I zip my dress! She is really amazing! Her prices are very reasonable and her work is perfect. I wouldnt trust my dress with anyone else.

Thanks Olga!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

This experience was so easy and fun! Olga (the younger) was so wonderfully patient and willing to tweak little details for me until they were exactly right. She never made me feel rushed and was enjoyable to talk to. My dress is perfect and the alterations are high quality. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Katie, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Alterations, Bride

Both Olga Sr. and Olga Jr. are extremely professional and capable of turning a wedding dress with lots of beads and lace that is at least 2 sizes too large into a custom-made creation. The dress looked wonderful and lots of compliments were made by family and friends. Very happy with a fantastic job and we would highly recommend Olga! Especially for an important event, do not mess up by taking chances, go with the best! Thank you, Olga!

Profile Picture CLASINA, 3/17/18, 5 Reviews

220x220 sq 1465513352991 scanned from a xerox multifunction device011
220x220 sq 1465513373447 scanned from a xerox multifunction device012
220x220 sq 1465513392120 scanned from a xerox multifunction device013
220x220 sq 1465513411952 scanned from a xerox multifunction device014

Olga's Bridal is one of the most reveered dressmaker in the triangle area. I have seen her dresses on the brides that have come through our facility and they are just absolutely overwhelming! If you want to stand out on your day...Olga's Bridal should be your only stop!

8300 leesville road, Raleigh, NC 27613   See On Map