520 Southview Ave, Kennett Square, PA 19348 Map · Phone number

About Officiant Bryan Steimel

I had a wonderful officiant when I got married and he inspired me to help those couples looking for someone they can trust.

Shortly after my marriage, a close friend of mine was discussing their troubles finding a wedding officiant. They couldn't find someone who was understandable, trustful, reasonable and responsible. They asked me to help with on their day. I completed my job above their expectations and decided I can help other people too.

So here I am today available for officiating your wedding.

I perform this duty in additional to my day job of a application analyst for a major healthcare system as well as helping my wife with her business of DIY upcycled and vintage home goods at henandchicvintage.com. If you want to know more about me and links to additional info visit bryansteimel.com

Follow Officiant Bryan Steimel on

2 Reviews for Officiant Bryan Steimel

Christine · Married on 09/06/2015

We attended a wedding where Bryan was the officiant and he did an amazing job! As a friend and former co-worker, we both knew he would be the perfect fit for our wedding. Bryan was extremely flexible when it came to times and placed to meet to discuss the details of our ceremony. He took the time to personalize the ceremony beautifully and everything was executed wonderfully on the big day. Overall, Bryan did a spectacular job and we would strongly recommend him!

Bryan's first wedding to officiate was ours. He is a long time friend of mine who I trust. We expressed one night to Bryan that officiants who were down-to-earth were hard to come by. Much to our surprise, Bryan confessed to us he was an officiant. We knew we had to ask him to marry us. A few weeks later, we met over to go over the ceremony. Bryan helped us customize our celebration and met with us again for the rehearsal. We are forever grateful for his perfect execution of our dream wedding!

Officiant Bryan Steimel FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 300.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? Yes
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Civil Union
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? No Denomination