Philadelphia, PA 19111 Map · Phone number
Typical Price $350
  • Photos & Videos 24

About Marry Me Philadelphia

Welcome to Marry Me Philadelphia!

Congratulations on your engagement! Planning a wedding is fun and exciting but it can become a little overwhelming at times.

At Marry Me Philadelphia, we help couples learn more about our officiant and photography services and guide them through the wedding process. We've performed more than 1000 weddings since 2012 and have gained a unique aspect on what a wedding entails. We've done all types of weddings from small elopements to huge gatherings and everything in between. Let us know what you envision for your wedding ceremony and we'll make it happen for you!

Winter & Spring are booking fast - contact us about your wedding date today!

Let us bring the wedding of your dreams to life.

At Marry Me Philadelphia, our officiants take your wedding ceremony off your shoulders but never out of your hands.

That starts with a personal consultation where we get to know the two of – your style, your stories. Then we combine meticulous planning with impeccable attention to detail to plan the wedding ceremony script of your dreams. Which leaves you feeling relaxed and ready to enjoy the most important moment of your lives.

Whether you're looking for a simple elopement or an extravagant event, our experienced wedding officiants are here to help you every step of the way.

Who we are...

Marry Me Philadelphia is a full-service wedding officiant and photography company founded by Colleen McDermott. She officially launched the business in April, 2012 and within a few short months expanded the team.

Marry Me Philadelphia has become known for their fresh outlook and modern ceremony options. Clients love to see a team of young professionals who encourage them to truly express their individuality through the ceremony reading.

Highlights

Since opening on April 1st, 2012, Marry Me Philadelphia officiants have performed more than 1000 weddings, from private affairs to 350-guest events.

Marry Me Philadelphia was named the area's best officiant service by the Philly A List and has collected assorted accolades over the years.

Marry Me Philadelphia orchestrates every element of the ceremony script with custom options and original readings written just for the couple to depict their story.

We love unique and creative weddings. No ideas are too much for us! We've mastered the traditional ceremony and have even dabbled in weddings in cemeteries, tailgates, Eagles games..you name it! Let us know what your dream wedding entails!!!

Which Package Should You Choose?

Not sure which package to pick? Consider the following information when making your decision.

If you’re having up to 10 guests and need a place to host your wedding, consider hosting your elopement-style wedding at Marry Me Philadelphia.

If you already have your venue picked out and/or you’re having more than 10 guests, have us come to you!

Our Simple packages offer a standard, traditional ceremony reading. Our Traditional packages allow you to get creative and pick and choose from our pre-written selections to build your own ceremony reading. In addition, you can also add a custom love story to the introduction, readings and/or rituals to ceremony. The All About Us packages are for couples that want a fully custom ceremony. Our officiants, the couple, or both, will create a unique ceremony reading that is exclusive to the couple.

If you’re hosting your wedding at Marry Me Philadelphia, we’ve added mini-receptions! Check out our Let’s Celebrate packages.

Follow Marry Me Philadelphia on

"I do"
"I do"
Photoshoot @ Rittenhouse Sq
Photoshoot @ Rittenhouse Sq
Eddie! One of our FAV guests!
Eddie! One of our FAV guests!
T-Rex Love
T-Rex Love
"With this Ring, I thee Wed"
"With this Ring, I thee Wed"
Man of the Hour
Videos 3 Videos

139 Reviews for Marry Me Philadelphia

• Lori

Lori · Getting married on 08/18/2023

My husband and I were married yesterday 8-18-13 by Colleen at Marry Me Philadelphia. She did everything that we wanted we couldn't have asked for a better ceremony than what Colleen gave us .

Sent on 08/19/2013

Jessica Potts · Married on 07/11/2020

Perfect wedding day!

My husband and I had the most amazing wedding day and it would not have been possible without the team at Marry Me Philadelphia! We originally planned a large celebration for 7/11/2020. However, we had to postpone it due to COVID. We still wanted to keep our date and decided to get married in a much smaller ceremony. After doing some research we discovered Marry Me Philadelphia - and I am so happy we did! Colleen and her team are amazing!

We booked our ceremony just over a month before our wedding date. Colleen was supportive and responsive throughout the entire process. She provided us with a very affordable package that ensured we got everything we wanted for our day. The Marry Me onsite ceremony space was closed due to the pandemic but they were willing to travel to the site we selected which was perfect. Our celebrant Christan was wonderful. It felt like she knew us as a couple even though it was our first time meeting! Our vows included the Love Chapter and the ceremony was moving and very emotional for myself and my new hubby! Our photographer Gia Beck is just amazing. I asked to do a first-look a few minutes before the ceremony and she accommodated us with ease. She shared a few sample shots with us after the ceremony and my husband and I love the pictures! She captured our relationship beautifully! We absolutely loved working with both Gia and Christan on our special day.

I highly recommend booking with Marry Me Philadelphia! You will receive quality service at a great price!

Sent on 07/14/2020
  • Mia

Mia · Married on 07/01/2020

Me and my husband eloped at their location. We were able to book our short ceremony the day before. It was short and sweet, and everything that I wanted.

Sent on 04/16/2017

• HLS Photography Wedding Photographers

It's no wonder why Marry Me Philadelphia is Philadelphia's most sought after officiant! They have such a way of making each ceremony personal to each couple. Always professional, and always available for client's questions and needs.

• Water Lily Weddings Wedding Officiants

Colleen is one of the best, and the officiant I refer couples to the most!

• Philadelphia, PA, 19111 See on map
    Location of (Marry Me Philadelphia)