Marry Me Philadelphia Reviews

137 | Philadelphia, PA

137 Reviews for Marry Me Philadelphia

• Lori

Lori · Getting married on 08/18/2023

My husband and I were married yesterday 8-18-13 by Colleen at Marry Me Philadelphia. She did everything that we wanted we couldn't have asked for a better ceremony than what Colleen gave us .

Sent on 08/19/2013
  • Mia

Mia · Getting married on 07/01/2020

Me and my husband eloped at their location. We were able to book our short ceremony the day before. It was short and sweet, and everything that I wanted.

Sent on 04/16/2017
  • Jennie

Jennie G · Married on 12/25/2019

Mrs. Jennifer Gantt

We wanted to get married on Halloween and were able to book it a few days before. It was beautiful and I highly recommend them!!!

Rachel Adelberg · Married on 12/13/2019

Fast and easy

Fast communication and certificate approval. The whole process took about 5-10 minutes and I was insta you able to add my husband to my health insurance based on the certificate she signed. Fast, easy, and responsive

Lamar Beamer · Married on 11/23/2019

My first wedding

They made me and my new wife feel so important and so special. We were running a little late and they never blinked and eye they still welcomed us as if we were on time. I had a great time and the astompher was just perfect.

Sent on 01/07/2020
  • Y

Yury Stanewski · Married on 10/30/2019

Very nice!!!

It was wonderful day!!! I like Marry Me Philadelphia!

Sam Wagner · Married on 10/19/2019

Great space, beautiful event!

We had a wonderful ceremony full of love!

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Bridget

Bridget · Married on 09/21/2019

Great Experience

We LOVED Marry Me Philadelphia. We toured a couple different wedding chapels but really felt that Marry Me was the most professional with excellent communication. Lisbeth performed our ceremony and she was calm, professional and allowed us our own space to celebrate after the ceremony finished. Our expectations were exceeded and we would highly recommend to any friends/family.

Sent on 05/14/2019

Casey Miranda · Married on 04/06/2019

Exactly what we wanted

I could not be happier with the service that was offered to me and my Husband . We wanted something small for the two of us and we wanted it to be done ASAP. Colleen fit us in within a week , was very flexible, and very responsive. We also had pictures and they came out beautiful. I recommend Colleen and marry me Philadelphia to anyone looking for something small , intimate and fast . It was the perfect day for me and my husband .

Sent on 04/27/2019

Dee · Married on 08/11/2018

If you are looking for a wedding officiant, I highly recommend Marry Me Philadelphia. My husband and I researched many vendors and ultimately selected Marry Me Philadelphia. Colleen was very responsive and answered all my questions. Their website already had a lot of information but Colleen took the time to talk to me personally. She was very professional and friendly.

Reverend Christan performed our ceremony and she was great. We wanted a simple ceremony and she chose the perfect vows for us. She was also very responsive, friendly and professional.

They offer great value and are not crazy expensive. I am so happy we chose them!! It was everything we wanted and more.

Sent on 09/24/2018

Chanda · Married on 02/13/2018

Colleen was very quick with responding to all my questions. And even though she had her own issues going on she never let them get in the way of what we were trying to accomplish. Christian did our actual wedding and she was awesome very patient, kind and professional. Didn’t rush us and even gave us our privacy! This company is great and the people/staff who run it please keep up the great work! Our wedding day was simply amazing, thanks marrymephiladelphia!

Sent on 03/09/2018

R · Married on 01/28/2017

Marry Me Philadelphia is the best service to use. Ms. McDermott was very professional and accommodating on our our special day. Highly recommend 110% !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 01/29/2017

Cynthia · Married on 10/14/2016

We got married onsite at Marry Me Philadelphia with the basic package that included scripted vows and 10 guests. Colleen was our officiant and she was great- very friendly and very professional. The venue was unique, quaint, and beautifully decorated. Our ceremony lasted approximately 15 minutes and I really enjoyed the fact the script was somewhat traditional but not cliche. I was very thankful that is was not religious as we preferred a "secular" ceremony. We enjoyed how easy it was to book our ceremony and communicate via email. It made the process incredibly simple. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 11/17/2016
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 09/30/2016

Colleen was amazing! She worked with us to create the perfect vows for us. She was also incredibly helpful and patient the day before our wedding as we did the rehearsal and run through. On the day of, she made sure that everything was just perfect for our ceremony. We love Colleen!!!

Sent on 05/08/2014
  • JupiterRising

Maria · Married on 09/18/2016

Marry Me Philadelphia made my wedding day PERFECT! It was just what we wanted in a location for just a small personal wedding with just us and our children. It was clean and beautifully decorated. Colleen is great! She's so down to earth and very flexible with your needs.
    Want a simplistic but beautiful wedding? Go to Marry Me Philadelphia! Much better than a city hall wedding! It well worth it. THANKS SO MUCH Colleen!

Sent on 09/18/2016

Emily · Married on 08/19/2016

Colleen was amazing! Very sweet and understanding. Very quick with responses to questions. Andy was so nice and made us so comfortable taking our photos. Would highly recommend both!

Sent on 08/30/2016

Marry Me Philadelphia was incredibly easy to deal with. We had never met Colleen in person, but she made us feel comfortable and at ease over the phone. We ended up having Reverend Barry do our ceremony and he did an excellent job. They were very professional and made the ceremony easy to come up with and made us feel at ease while getting married. Excellent job!!

Sent on 05/08/2016

Jessica · Married on 03/19/2016

From beginning to the end I had such an amazing experience!! It fit our budget & I had no stress! So worth it! Thank you again Colleen!!

Marry Me Philadelphia's reply:

Thanks, Jessica! It was great to work with you guys and see your family again! Best wishes to you!

Sagina · Married on 03/13/2016

Fast response time, affordable, very professional

Sent on 03/28/2016

Medge & Michael · Married on 11/29/2015

Thank you Mary Me for this great service. My pictures were beautiful. Awesome souvenir!

Medge & Michael

Thanks, Medge!

Michelle · Married on 10/23/2015

It was such a pleasure working with Colleen! She really understood our desire for a personalized yet simple ceremony that did not have religious undertones. We chose vows from the pre-scripted options which made it so easy! Colleen was very personable and responsive; we highly recommend her and Marry Me Philadelphia!

Sent on 11/02/2015

Rich and Jim · Married on 08/29/2015

Start to finish - Colleen and associates provided top-notch service. Could not have asked for anything better. Made our day perfect !

Marry Me Philadelphia's reply:

Thanks, guys! It was an awesome wedding! It was a pleasure to work with you both! Glad we made your day a wonderful one!

Danielle · Married on 06/28/2015

I found Marry Me Philadelphia online while searching for wedding officiants. I emailed almost right away after looking through pricing and packages. I was quickly emailed back and put my payment down that day after speaking to them. I hired my officiant and photographer from here and my husband and I could not be happier about how our ceremony went and how wonderful our photos were. Thank you so much Marry Me Philadelphia for helping make our day so special!

Sent on 07/31/2015

Courtney · Married on 05/24/2015

Colleen was our officiant and I would recommend her to anyone! She made us the perfect ceremony that fit our personalities! We both wrote our own vows and she helped us proof read them as well. She's very professional and gave us the exact ceremony that we had imagined! Another plus, she was always quick to respond to all of our emails! She even came to the city to meet us twice, because we don't have a car to get to her office! Thanks again Colleen!

Sent on 06/04/2015

Marry Me Philadelphia's reply:

Thanks, Courtney! I had a fantastic time working with you and Scott! It was great to get to know you guys! I wish you all the best!

Rebecca · Married on 05/16/2015

I just want to thank Coleen and Andy for helping my wife and I to have a beautiful wedding. They where always there if I needed to shot and email or to call. They where very professional and friendly. Andy helped us gather as many memory's as we could even though we could not pay for him to stay for the reception. It was a great experience. I would say I would use them again but I found the love of my life but I will definitely recommend them to anyone I know who gets married.

Sent on 05/21/2015