407 S 10th Street, Philadelphia, PA 19147 Map · Phone number

About The Well Tied Knot

You and your beloved are not a cookie cutter couple, so why would you want a cookie cutter wedding? The Well Tied Knot works with couples who want a wedding that reflects their unique qualities, whether they are interfaith, multicultural, non-traditional or just want something that is all their own. From the first session where ideas are shared to the moment of your first wedded kiss, the Well Tied Knot will help make sure that your ceremony will be beautiful to behold, memorable to experience, and spiritually significant. We look forward to celebrating your special day with you.

Follow The Well Tied Knot on

img0673
thewelltiedknot3
thewelltiedknot5
The Well Tied Knot
If you see this license plate, I'm on my way to another happy couple!  Feel free to wave!
If you see this license plate, I'm on my way to another happy couple! Feel free to wave!
14232654101537300183459883048901171751479370n
erin ring
ocean place long branch wedding photos 446 copy

4 Reviews for The Well Tied Knot

Sarah · Married on 10/07/2017

When you meet someone like Michelle, you know in an instant that you've met someone special. My now husband and I were looking for an officiant that could think outside the box with us. Someone that could take us as we are and create a ceremony that truly honored who we are as individuals and as a couple. Working with Michelle could not have been easier. We met roughly 3-4 times throughout the process so that we could get to know each other and work together to create exactly what we were looking for. She offered ideas and experience and truly listened to our thoughts and dreams. We could not be happier with the outcome. Our guests are still commenting about how thoughtful and heartfelt our ceremony was. Those who know us felt even more connected and those who maybe don't know us as well now have a better understanding of who we are. Michelle is incredibly talented at what she does and a true gem of a human. We are honored to have worked with her on our wedding ceremony and even more honored to know her.

Stephanie · Married on 11/05/2016

My fiance (now husband) and I needed an officiant that understood and could incorporate both of our cultures on our special day. He has a Hindu/ Catholic background and I am Jewish. Needless to say, making sure both of our cultures and religious backgrounds were incorporated within our ceremony was no easy feat. Well, along came Michelle. She was absolutely amazing! She was extremely knowledgeable about both of our backgrounds and our ceremony was perfect. If you are looking for something truly special, seek no further! Michelle took her time to get to know my husband and myself and even traveled up to New York to speak to us in person and begin to plan our ceremony. Our meetings did not stop there. We skyped, chatted on the phone, and even met face to face a few more times to ensure that our ceremony was not only flawless but something we would remember forever. Michelle was so caring and took care of every detail and really listened to us. On our wedding day, even with all our friends and family in the room, our ceremony felt intimate and really represented both my husband and myself. I could not have imagined having anyone else officiate our wedding and be such an integral part of our special day.

Daniel · Married on 08/20/2016

If there's such thing as a perfect wedding ceremony, my wife and I had one last weekend! Asking Michelle to officiate our wedding was one of the best/most important decisions we made in our entire planning process. We had several meetings prior to the big day, and even got an opportunity to read/edit our ceremony. Michelle is responsive, thoughtful, and truly takes the time to create the perfect ceremony that makes the bride and groom (and their parents) overjoyed. My wife is Presbyterian and I am Jewish. Michelle created the perfect ceremony that incorporated traditions from both religions, while also mixing in some of her own, thoughtful notes. She took the time to get to know us on a personal level, which added another level of personal touch to the ceremony. If you're looking for an officiant, give Michelle a call -- she'll make all of your wedding dreams come true! :)

Sent on 08/25/2016

The Well Tied Knot's reply:

Wow - thank you! What a kind review! I'm so glad that I could be a part of your very special day. It was truly a pleasure getting to know you and your beloved, and it was my honor to be a part of the wedding of your dreams.

The Well Tied Knot FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 800.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? Yes
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 100.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 75.00
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? DC, MD, NJ, PA, WA, WV