Oceanview Room

• Kona Kai Resort & Spa
  • Island Palms Hotel & Marina

17 Reviews for Oceanview Room

Renee · Married on 07/01/2016

My wedding venue was absolutely gorgeous! You will never get a better deal for an oceanfront wedding. My guests loved the views. The food and drink is all inclusive. The only thing is, you MUST be organized with your guest list in order for your guests to get on the military base. If they are not on the list, or forget their ID, they are not making it to your wedding. I would definitely do it all over again there. It was totally worth it!

Sent on 12/14/2016

Jessie · Married on 06/27/2014

Picture perfect is all I can say! Our wedding was amazing. It was exactly how I pictured it in my head and couldn't have been better. The catering staff was phenomenal, the weather was perfect, the food was impeccable, I actually had guests say they've never been so full at a wedding before! And Daniel Sears was awesome! He was so organized and made the whole wedding process a breeze, he had everything laid out for us to choose our food, linens, dance floor set up, etc and gave us a folder with everything we choose and the floor lay out (for the DJ) (I love being organized). We couldn't have asked for a better Events Coordinator!
    I only wish they would do something about the bird poo on the wall. Our pictures had a lot of background of bird mess (so be warned!). But not sure if they can do anything about that… Also perhaps better signage on how to get to the venue, we had a lot of confusion getting everyone there.
    It's a beautiful location and I would absolutely do it all over again there!!

Thank you to everybody at the Oceanview Room Admiral Kidd Catering!!! AMAZING!

Sent on 07/24/2014

Kathy · Married on 08/04/2012

I am reviewing as the MOB. They told you up front exactly what would be expected re vendor ID's and guests names ahead of time. My recommendation is to use vendors familiar with the venue. We used one vendor who had not been there before and they were late and substituted one person for another which could have caused them to not get on base at all.
    Everyone commented it was one of the best weddings they had been too. It was so beautiful. Everyone danced all night. The food was great. We rented a portable bar and set the bar up outside under the other patio cover. It kept everyone outside on the deck all night. The food and service was excellent. We chose the steak and salmon for our guests. Our DJ was Elite British DJ and if you are looking for a fun wedding, he is your guy! His wife, Julie from the Best Wedding For You was our coordinator and she is outstanding. She has alot of experience working with the bases.
    It was a beautiful evening and everything went very smoothly.

Sent on 09/08/2012