Julian Wedding Venue

Santa Ysabel, CA View map
$5k - $7k For 100 Guests

$5k - $7k For 100 Guests

Located in Santa Ysabel, California, the Julian Wedding Venue - We are an eco-friendly, private Native Plant Botanical Garden (in the making) in which to host your wedding ceremony and reception. Couples who care about nature and sustainability will enjoy spending their wedding day in this water-wise Native Plant Botanical Garden.

Facilities and Capacity

The Julian Wedding Venue - We are one of the few eco-friendly venues in San Diego County. The venue is located on more than 10 acres with more than 150 native plant varieties. The beautiful, rustic location is spacious and affordable. Couples can use the large outdoor pavilion located on the property for their ceremony or use the indoor reception area. There are two dressing rooms on-site available for couples to get ready for convenience. One of the dressing rooms is a one-bedroom apartment that overlooks the venue. Couples can choose to stay in this apartment and the four bedroom rustic cabin the night before or the night of their wedding. There is parking, shuttle service, and wheelchair access available.

Guests staying on the property have access to all the amenities that include a chemical-free playground made of non-splintering wood, the labyrinth path, a botanical garden demonstration, a garden path, and the jacuzzi. There are four bathrooms on-site as well as lighting and sound for your DJ or band, barware, china, flatware, glassware, and linens available. Couples will meet with staff members to discuss the details of your wedding and then they will handle all set up and clean up of the property once the event is over if you book our full service package. Other event items provided include:

• Deluxe propane patio heaters
  • Deluxe folding chairs
  • Outdoor fire
  • Service cart

Location

The Julian Wedding Venue is located in the Cuyamaca Mountains, right outside of San Diego. The venue is secluded and creates the most ideal, intimate event in a beautiful natural surrounding. The venue is protecting both flora and fauna (birds, etc.), diversity and encourages any support for this cause.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$4,899

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$4,599

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$4,899

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$4,599

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Lighting/Sound
Linens
Parking
Tables

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Four

Describe your venue:

Farm/Ranch
Garden
Hotel
Inn/B&B
Park

What kind of settings are available?

Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Outside Vendors
Pet Friendly
Set Up
Wifi

What bar services do you provide?

Outside Alcohol

What event items are available?

Aisle Runners
Altar/Arch
Chairs
Dance Floor
Lighting
Tables
Tents

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Shuttle
Valet
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

April
May
June
July
August
September
October

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January

4.4 out of 5 rating

• Maraya
    Maraya Married on 08/24/2019

Beautiful outdoor venue

I was able to create my own vision at this venue! The owners were the sweetest, down-to-earth people! Were there if I needed anything! This venue is a beautiful outdoor that provides me the space to create my dream wedding!

Julian Wedding Venue's reply:

Thanks a lot Maraya! It was a great pleasure having you as our guests. We wish you both great happiness and love :) All the best!
  • Brooke
    Brooke A. Married on 08/23/2019

Magical fairytale!

As I grew up in Escondido, Julian was one of my favorite places to visit. Naturally, getting married anywhere in this area was so ideal. We went to visit the venue and Memo greeted us with such warm and welcoming energy. From the very start they were there answering all my questions, emails, and concerns with speedy replies and consideration. This venue is absolutely amazing from the trees to the stars and bonfire after the reception. If you are a nature lover, this is the place for you. It is definitely more or a DIY venue as you would need to do most things yourself unless you hire someone, but with that being said, it is also so much more customisable to be exactly what you want. We had our wedding on August 23, 2019 and as it was the hottest month of the year, we were concerned about staying cool, and getting ready as the house didn’t have air conditioning. I was AMAZED at how cool the house was. It was almost cooler than some houses with AC as they keep all the cool air in from the night before. Not to mention, all the trees kept the ceremony and reception area nice and shaded and cool as well. Being in nature, you really only need minimal decorations as it was so beautiful as it was. Everyone at our wedding was blown away and said it was one of the most beautiful weddings they have been to. Lastly, I cannot speak more highly of Jennifer and Memo. As the venue owners, you would expect them to be around and help here and there... they went above and beyond to make us feel welcome and give a helping hand wherever they could see needed one. They have such loving energy and really made an impact. We already look forward to visiting them when we are back in the area.
    We had the wedding of our dreams come true here! Thank you Jennifer, Memo, and Eliana(the sweetest girl ever)!!

Julian Wedding Venue's reply:

Thank you very much Brooke! It was a great pleasure to have you as our guests, and please remember to visit us anytime you are in the area 🙂 We wish you both the best in your life journey with the gorgeous beginning you had here in beautiful nature combined with the great energy of love you have for each other. Hope to see you both soon! All the best!
    Rayleen B. Married on 05/11/2019

Beautiful experience

I had my wedding at this beautiful place last May, and there was NO disappointments whatsoever. The venue, the views, the owners Memo and Jennifer were so wonderful, it was better than my heart could've ever imagined. The day of the wedding, Jennifer helped sooth my nerves minutes before the ceremony and she coached me through a little slow breathing 💜 it helped me MORE than she even knew. She even joined in a prayer between my father and I minutes before "show time!" and it melted my heart that a complete stranger was so attentive and caring during such an important day of my life.. I decided to play Hallelujah on the piano in their home while we were getting ready for the ceremony and she even chimed in singing with the most beautiful voice ✨.. After an amazing ceremony and reception held on their property, late in the night our family who stayed the night to camp as well as Jennifer and Memo and a couple of their volunteers joined us to lounge around the fire pit and enjoy the rest of the night under the stars sharing stories and enjoying each others company. If I could do it all over again, I wouldn't change a single thing about the venue and that day. 💜 Thank you both for such an amazing experience and helping make the wedding everything we could've hoped for and so much more.
    We'll have to stop by soon to camp out and enjoy the evening with you all again! ✨
    Sincerely, Brennen and Rayleen Begley 💜

Julian Wedding Venue's reply:

Thank you very much Rayleen! It was great having you here as our guests. Please say hi to us if you are ever close to us :) We will be very happy to see you again! All the best!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
5049 Highway 78 Santa Ysabel, CA, 92070
6193338557
Location of (Julian Wedding Venue)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding