505 Quail Lane, Kill Devil Hills, NC 27948 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

7 Reviews for Ocean Aisle Events

Jamie · Married on 11/19/2011

Julie is the only reason my wedding was absolutely flawless. She made everything so easy and worry free. She covered everything while planning, during the wedding, and after the wedding. I would highly recommend her for every wedding in NE North Carolina.

Sent on 11/27/2011

Adelia · Married on 10/22/2011

Julie and Ocean Aisle Events were phenomenal is every way. From beginning to end she helped me shape the type of affair I envisioned and make it come to fruition. She was there for me through all of my meetings with vendors and was wonderful when I had a crisis with my florist. On the actual day of my wedding, I didn't have to lift a finger. Everything went off without a hitch. My wedding party, husband, parents, and in-laws had nothing but compliments to say about her services. She really pulled everything togther and I needed help with everything!!! Julie helped me with choosing and wording my invitations, doing my menu with the caterer, figuring out which vendors to use (which is great if you are not local), the timeline for my wedding day and making sure that everyone was where they needed to be when they needed to be there. Major Kudos to Julie and Ocean Aisle Events. She is truly the #1 wedding planner in the OBX and really in the whole world in my ever humble opinion!

Sent on 11/17/2011

Kristin · Married on 09/05/2011

Julie Hume and her Ocean Aisle staff helped make our wedding day perfect. We had to relocate our wedding and guests a week prior to our wedding due to the damage from Hurricane Irene destroying the only road to Hatteras Island where we planned to have our wedding. Julie went out right after the hurricane passed to find an alternative location for us and our guests. Without having Julie there to advocate on our side, there is a very real chance our wedding would not have happened in the OBX. Julie is the best, always willing to talk things out and provide advice. Everyone that attended was very impressed and will be talking about her for years.

Sent on 10/28/2011