Northwest Weddings

Chicago, IL View map Visit website
$2,275 Package Price

$2,275 Package Price

Northwest Weddings is a wedding planning company based in Arlington Heights, Illinois. The experienced team offers full and partial planning and looks forward to making your day one to remember.

Northwest Weddings is a female-owned and operated business that covers all kinds of weddings, from micro gatherings and intimate elopements to grand receptions. Whatever you envisage, there is bound to be a package to reflect your desired theme and vision. The Top to Bottom plan provides the complete works. From organizing guest accommodation and transport to devising custom timelines and collaborating with vendors, this package covers all bases. Picture Perfect is a partial-assistance package that includes consultations, unlimited contact, venue walk-throughs, setup, and 10 hours of on-the-day coordination. Additional services and products available with this company include:

• Month-of coordination
  • Rehearsal dinner coordination
  • Additional event staff
  • To-do lists
  • Vendor referrals
  • Honeymoon planning
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,150

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,275

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,800

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$115

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural

Message vendor
  • Nicole
    Nicole D. Married on 10/22/2022

Best Money Spent!!!!

Hiring Northwest Weddings was easily the best money we spent for our wedding. Alyssa and her team were incredibly professional, positive, and truly made sure the day ran smoothly. We did the day-of coordination package and Alyssa checked in with me numerous times before the big day and had all of our information organized and ready to go. We had Sam and Leah the day of our wedding and they couldn't have been more helpful and sweet. They helped with set-up , made sure we were on time throughout the day, and if there were any issues, they took care of it and kept us out of the loop. Do yourself a favor and call Alyssa NOW! :)
    Abigail S. Married on 06/12/2021

Amazing women!

I have left a review for Northwest Weddings before, but cannot rave about them enough. They took the initiative and were so professional every step of the way. Every question I had was answered in such a timely manner! If we could use them again we would.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Team

Alyssa Nicole
Alyssa Nicole
CEO/Head Coordinator

Hey there! My name is Alyssa and I am the head planner and lead coordinator for Northwest Weddings. I studied at the New York Institute of Art and Design to become a wedding planner/designer and bridal consultant and loved every minute of my amazing experience. I am the face behind our planning calls, and the one running around to make sure you have the perfect day on the day of! I absolutely love what I do, and I'm fulfilling my childhood dream of owning my own business. Northwest Weddings strives to go above and beyond for each client and make your day truly, one to remember forever.

Chicago, IL, 60004
Location of (Northwest Weddings)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding