Guaynabo, PR 00969 Map · Phone number

About NN Caribbean Events

We are Destination Wedding Planners for the
Tropical Caribbean Island of Puerto Rico.
NN Caribbean Events, can provide the assistance you and your fiancée need to make your Caribbean wedding a reality and the process as smooth as possible. If you dream of a beach wedding ceremony, getting married atop a mountain in a romantic private villa with breathtaking tropical Caribbean ocean views, or having your wedding in a romantic chapel in the heart of old San Juan, Puerto Rico and NN Caribbean Events wedding planners are right for you.

NN Caribbean Events provides everything from inclusive planning services to onsite wedding day coordination. You can choose the destination wedding package that is right for you! Work with a wedding consultant who knows the hidden secrets of the island and allow us to help realize the tropical wedding of your dreams. We provide one-on-one personalized wedding consulting, work with the most talented and reliable suppliers on the Island of Puerto Rico, and vow to help create the experience of your dreams while keeping it within your budget.

Our wedding planners not only understand the intricacies of the island of Puerto Rico, but also the needs and challenges of our unique brides and grooms. Planning a wedding is a challenging experience even when planning it for your own back yard; but planning from afar makes it a little more complex although twice as rewarding. Let our wedding planners help! Since we specialize in caribbean destination weddings, we are online and ready to share everything one needs to plan weddings from far away as if you were in San Juan, Puerto Rico:

Menus & photos of the top wedding resorts & sites on the island

Celebrant credentials & ceremony samples

Portfolios of the best wedding photographers on the island

Demo tapes of wedding videographers

Repertoire lists & demos of musicians, bands, DJ’s we recommend

We're glad you are considering Puerto Rico for your event, you will not regret it. Not only is Puerto Rico a gorgeous island and one of the best destination wedding hosts, but from San Juan’s exotic culture to Rincon’s tropical charm, Puerto Rico will provide you and your guests with the travel experience of a lifetime.

Follow NN Caribbean Events on

Table setting
1b9670d8a89bc313 1250994300046 KM0189

8 Reviews for NN Caribbean Events

Blair · Married on 05/24/2009

Incredible! I could not have asked for more in a wedding planner. I would recommend her services to friends and family. Professional, responsive, organized, knowledgable, imaginative. Our wedding was a dream. I felt as if she was my big sister through the process. She was always there to guide me through decisions and ensure that I got everything I wanted at the end of the day. Planning a destination wedding can be a challenge but she took all of the difficulty away and made it the the joyous time that it is sopposed to be. I can't wait to renew my vows!

Sent on 08/27/2009

Lacy · Married on 04/25/2009

She made my wedding a stress-free, successful event. She took care of every detail and was extremely easy to work with. I would recommend her for anyone looking to hire a wedding planner.

Sent on 07/15/2009

Linda · Married on 02/02/2008

Caribbean Planning was the best choice I made (besides the groom!) for the my destination wedding. Olga and Nyvette were always two steps ahead and anticipated everything I wanted to ask about setting up for my special event. On the wedding day, Nyvette took great care of all the guests and definitely the entire wedding party. I truly did not have to worry about following up with the contracted vendors (those that were agreed to in our contract), as she made sure they were all in place and on cue.

We picked a special - non traditional song for my walk, and the guitarist they recommended was able to play it beautifully. It was a dream wedding in every way, down to the smallest detail.

Sent on 02/19/2010

Award

NN Caribbean Events FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil