1022 Lischey Avenue, Nashville, TN 37207 Map · Phone number
Package Price $4,000
Availability Check your date

About Ninth & Everett

Ninth & Everett is a wedding planning company based in Nashville, Tennessee, that services the Brentwood, Nashville and Hendersonville areas and beyond. Ninth & Everett's founder and executive planner, Josiah Loyarr, established his very own wedding planning business in 2015. Now, Josiah and the team at Ninth & Everett are committed to making all of your wedding day dreams come true with their impeccable attention to detail and exceptional customer service.

Ninth & Everett is available for planning wedding ceremonies and receptions for a wide-variety of wedding types, which include civil unions, destination and double weddings, cultural and religious ceremonies, and elopements. Before your wedding day, the team at Ninth & Everett will sit down with you to go over your budget, refer you to top vendors in the Nashville area, and write out to-do lists and timelines in an effort to ensure your special day will be seamless. Ninth & Everett will also assist you with your guest list. The company also offers event design, day-of coordination, partial and full planning services.

Follow Ninth & Everett on

christywilsonphotography 161
christywilsonphotography 186

14 Reviews for Ninth & Everett

Audra · Married on 07/22/2017

I don't think I have enough words to describe just how amazing Ninth and Everett are. From our initial meeting until our wedding day my husband and I were both at ease when it came to planning our big day. Josiah took care of everything! For instance I totally forgot about plates for our big day, which is a pretty big deal. Josiah kept track of everything while we planned our big day, and was the one who caught that we did not have dishes, cups, or silverware for our wedding. I was a little shocked I forgot such a big item, but Josiah took care of it right away. We decided what we wanted, and he called the rental company the next day and took care of it. Another instance was on our wedding day, I did not want to do a head table and kind of had an idea of how I wanted our families and bridal party to sit for the meal. I conveyed my thoughts to Josiah and Rachel the morning of our wedding, and when we entered the reception everyone was exactly how I had pictured it. I truly was so relaxed through the entire process and especially on our wedding day because I knew we had the team from Ninth and Everett! I heard so many compliments from my bridesmaids and my family on how amazing Josiah and Rachel were on our wedding day. I am so happy we had them to help us with our wedding and I would book them again in a heartbeat! Thank you Ninth and Everett for making Humphrey and I's wedding one for the books.
    Audra L

Sent on 08/22/2017

Lauralee · Married on 06/30/2017

Ninth & Everett was such a pleasure to work with! They thought of every single detail when decorating for our event Downtown Nashville. The tree could not have been more fabulous and the guests were all so excited to spend time in the magical wonderland that Ninth and Everett created. Thank you so much for thinking of every detail and making this season so special for all of our residents:) I would call them for any event! Cheers!

Sent on 12/22/2015

Ninth & Everett's reply:

Lauralee! Thank you so much for choosing us! We were THRILLED to take on the job and are so happy you were satisfied! Here's to a future of fun working together!

BJ · Married on 04/01/2017

WOW. Words can't even describe what it's like to work with Ninth & Everett on a wedding day. I've worked many, many weddings in my career and VERY few have been as well planned, beautifully designed, and wonderfully coordinated as my recent wedding with them. Every aspect of the wedding day, down to the most minute details, was exceptional. Hiring a design firm can be a challenge -- you need someone that can manage a variety of ideas to make sure they all cross the finish line at the right time and ensure that everyone is happy with the results. This is EXACTLY what you get when you work with Ninth & Everett. Everyone was blown away by their attention to detail, their professionalism, and their calmness on the wedding day. The entire day went according to plan thanks to them. I highly recommend hiring them and letting them work their magic on your big day - you will NOT be disappointed in the results!

Sent on 05/09/2017

Award

• The4thJames Productions
    The4thJames Productions Wedding Videographers

Josiah, with Ninth & Everett, was a pleasure to work with from the beginning when he began contacting me to ensure perfection for our client's wedding day. As I filmed the day of, Josiah created a sense of sureness throughout the entire day. Everything ran smoothly and he was there to answer any questions from me or anyone else. He worked tirelessly behind the scenes to make this wedding beautiful and less stressful for everyone else involved! It'd be a pleasure to work with Ninth & Everett in the future!

• 1022 Lischey Avenue Nashville, 37207 See on map