64 William St, North Arlington, NJ 07031 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 15

About Nikos Koutras Greek Band

Nikos Koutras Greek Band is a Greek Wedding Orchestra and DJ who provides music services for all your Special Occasions. Including but not limited to Weddings, Christenings, (Baptisms), Birthdays, Anniversaries, Sweet sixteen, Corporate events, Greek Nights and any other family or corporate event.

Our musicians and performers are passionate and professional, ready to take your entertainment to the next level. Our home DJs playing the latest hits but of course, they will accommodate any requests you may have. Our DJs speak fluently both Greek and English language.

We also provide special services such as Intelligent lighting package, Big Screen Monitors, Up-lighting, Photo-booth and more, check it here https://nikoskoutras.com/additonal-services/. We are based in New York City, but we are servicing all the East Coast!

For booking call Nikos Koutras directly at (718) 607-7969 or go to https://nikoskoutras.com/live-greek-band-dj-music-services/
to select your music package and send the inquiry to receive your price.

Follow Nikos Koutras Greek Band on

110 Reviews for Nikos Koutras Greek Band

1 User photo

Nikos Koutras Greek Band 1

Alexandra · Married on 12/08/2018

The BEST GREEK BAND for any Greek wedding!

I simply cannot express how highly I would recommend Niko for a Greek wedding!! From the moment I reached out to Niko for information, he was extremely quick to respond and was a delight to work with. We requested nearly 100 songs, some very particular to the northern region of Greece, and he played almost all of them. He was very willing to work with us on learning new songs to play, as well as travel and logistics for the day. Out of 375+ Greek and American guests at my wedding, NOT ONE PERSON said anything critical about Niko and his band! People were actually asking the DJ to stop playing so that the band could play more! We hired Niko and four band members (clarinet, bouzouki, drummer and keyboard), and I would hire him again in a heartbeat. The day after the wedding, both of my younger sisters told my mom that they MUST have Niko play at their weddings in the future! If I was forced to pick only one thing to keep from my wedding day if I were to do it over.....it would be Niko & his band!!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Via · Married on 09/16/2018

Being very honest! One of the best band/DJS out there. If I have another even will definitely hire you again!!! A++++++!!!!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Nikos Koutras Greek Band's reply:

Thank you for your kind words my dear! From Nikos Koutras Entertainment Team, wishing you all the best to your new life together!!!

Theoni-Nikki · Married on 09/08/2018

From the moment we booked Niko Koutras band we knew they would be the best band/Dj service out there! They did not dissapoint us, they kept the dance floor full at all times and they amount of “kefi” was unbelievable!!! If your looking for a Greek band with a Dj that can kill it with the American music this is who you should book!!! For the future of baptisms and any other big milestone we already know we’re booking Niko Koutras band/Dj!!!

-yianni & theoni

Sent on 09/12/2018

Nikos Koutras Greek Band's reply:

Dear Yianni & Theoni,
    Thank you guys for your warm words, your compliments and your support! It was a pleasure for my band and me, to be a part of your Special Day! We whishing you all the best to your New Life together, and we are looking forward to entertaining you again at your baby's Christening!
    Best, Nikos Koutras.

Nikos Koutras Greek Band FAQ

• What is the average price for a wedding reception during peak season? $ 3,000 - $ 6,000
  • What is the average price for a wedding reception during off-peak season? $ 3,000 - $ 6,000
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sound/PA System
  • Which of the following are included in the package? Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sound/PA System
  • Are you an agency or a band? Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3, 4 - 6, 7+
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Classical, Folk, Oldies, Top 40
  • What music services do you provide? Bilingual MC, Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learning New Songs, MC, Reception Music, Music During Breaks, Vocals, Liability Insurance, Willing to Travel
  • What items are available? Fog Machine, Gobo Projector, Lighting, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System

• 64 William St North Arlington, NJ, 07031 See on map