64 William St, North Arlington, NJ 07031 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 15

About Nikos Koutras Greek Band

Nikos Koutras Greek Band is a Greek Wedding Orchestra and DJ who provides music services for all your Special Occasions. Including but not limited to Weddings, Christenings, (Baptisms), Birthdays, Anniversaries, Sweet sixteen, Corporate events, Greek Nights and any other family or corporate event.

Our musicians and performers are passionate and professional, ready to take your entertainment to the next level. Our home DJs playing the latest hits but of course, they will accommodate any requests you may have. Our DJs speak fluently both Greek and English language.

We also provide special services such as Intelligent lighting package, Big Screen Monitors, Up-lighting, Photo-booth and more, check it here https://nikoskoutras.com/additonal-services/. We are based in New York City, but we are servicing all the East Coast!

For booking call Nikos Koutras directly at (718) 607-7969 or go to https://nikoskoutras.com/live-greek-band-dj-music-services/
to select your music package and send the inquiry to receive your price.

Follow Nikos Koutras Greek Band on

112 Reviews for Nikos Koutras Greek Band

1 User photo

Nikos Koutras Greek Band 1

Nomiki Poulos · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing time at my wedding!

Nikos and his band are absolutely amazing. We can't quite express how unbelievably perfect our wedding was. We are so thankful for the countless hours Nikos and his band/crew put into the performance. From the moment Nikos and his band began playing until the last song people were on the dance floor. The DJ/MC Phill was just as amazing playing a variety of music that had the crowd pumped and dancing. Nikos was so easy to work with, very responsive, and very professional and that is so important. Thank you and your entire band and crew for an amazing evening! I would recommend Nikos to anyone in need of a live Greek band for their special occasion and I can’t wait to have him again at my next event.

Sent on 06/30/2019
  • Maria

Maria Pietrzak · Married on 06/08/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Hiring Nikos Koutras Band was the best decision I made for the whole wedding! I know of them from other weddings I have been to and absolutely loved them each time! The band was absolutely phenomenal! Everyone was up and dancing all night, not a single lull. The DJ was amazing as well and played all the hits and again, not a single dull moment! I had a few specific requests but otherwise gave them free reign on what to play based on what they saw from the crowd, and they did NOT disappoint! Everyone raved about the music. The value for their performance is unbeatable! I would hire them again in a heart beat! They responded to e-mails and phone calls quick and efficiently and were so easy to work with! I would 1000000% recommend them!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Alexandra · Married on 12/08/2018

The BEST GREEK BAND for any Greek wedding!

I simply cannot express how highly I would recommend Niko for a Greek wedding!! From the moment I reached out to Niko for information, he was extremely quick to respond and was a delight to work with. We requested nearly 100 songs, some very particular to the northern region of Greece, and he played almost all of them. He was very willing to work with us on learning new songs to play, as well as travel and logistics for the day. Out of 375+ Greek and American guests at my wedding, NOT ONE PERSON said anything critical about Niko and his band! People were actually asking the DJ to stop playing so that the band could play more! We hired Niko and four band members (clarinet, bouzouki, drummer and keyboard), and I would hire him again in a heartbeat. The day after the wedding, both of my younger sisters told my mom that they MUST have Niko play at their weddings in the future! If I was forced to pick only one thing to keep from my wedding day if I were to do it over.....it would be Niko & his band!!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Nikos Koutras Greek Band FAQ

• What is the average price for a wedding reception during peak season? $ 3,000 - $ 6,000
  • What is the average price for a wedding reception during off-peak season? $ 3,000 - $ 6,000
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sound/PA System
  • Which of the following are included in the package? Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sound/PA System
  • Are you an agency or a band? Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3, 4 - 6, 7+
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Classical, Folk, Oldies, Top 40
  • What music services do you provide? Bilingual MC, Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learning New Songs, MC, Reception Music, Music During Breaks, Vocals, Liability Insurance, Willing to Travel
  • What items are available? Fog Machine, Gobo Projector, Lighting, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System

• 64 William St North Arlington, NJ, 07031 See on map