North Ritz Club

Syosset, NY View map
Up to 350 guests

Up to 350 guests

Nestled in the conveniently located hamlet of Syosset, the North Ritz Club is surrounded by a natural pond, romantic gazebo, outdoor cocktail experience and botanical gardens. The breathtaking view delights the photographer and captures the beauty of your affair. Our main ballroom and separate cocktail room are designed with open spaces, clean lines and high ceilings, creating a warm and enchanting atmosphere. The rooms sing of elegance. If food is your passion our continental cuisine is sure to please. With twenty- five years experience in the food industry the owner/operator restaurateur family brings exceptional service with an innovative approach to your affair.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$500

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$500

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$850

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$850

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Dessert
Server(s)
Wedding Cake

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$5

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Champagne Toast
House Liquor
House Wine
Open Bar
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Banquet Hall
Mansion

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party

What event services do you offer?

Cake
Clean Up
Event Planner
Event Rentals
Get Ready Rooms
Lighting / Sound
Set Up

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Cocktail Reception
Dessert
Hors d'oeuvres
Plated
Server(s)
Stations

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Champagne Toast
House Wine
Open Bar
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink

What event items are available?

Aisle Runners
Furniture
Lighting
Photo booth
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Chocolate Fountain
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Valet
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

April
May
June
July
August
September
October
November

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
February
March
December

• Z
    Zack D. Married on 09/16/2021

After emphasizing how special my wedding would be they somehow exceeded my expectations

My wife and I after scoping out several venues in 2019 decided on the north ritz and set our wedding date for September 16th 2021.

Leading up to the event I was in contact with Nick and George and they were incredibly responsive usually having and answer to my question within 15 minutes.

Often times a service provider will promise you the world and make good on some of those promises but not all. Nick and George somehow made good on every single thing they said they’d do.

LINDA. THE BRIDAL ATTENDANT. MY GOD. That woman could read my mind and my wife’s before we even knew what we wanted when we wanted it she was right there. Bead of sweat about to drip off my eyebrow? Bam Linda was there like she was shot out of a cannon with a napkin ready to wipe my forehead. I had about 14 Shirley temples throughout the night and Linda was there to replace my old one as I was finishing it. She went above and beyond for my wife and I to the point where we were sad when we left and couldn’t bring her with us. We miss Linda.

The food? Remarkable. Cocktail hour and dinner were off the charts. They wrapped up leftover food for us, entrees appetizers cookies cake donuts.

We felt like Julius Caesar and Cleopatra just absolutely rockin out, getting fed and having fun.

If you have any doubt about how you and your family/friends/guests will be treated I’m here to let you know you will be amazed and how attentive this staff is. 100/10
    Michelle Married on 06/11/2021

A dream come true

The North Ritz Club made my wedding day into a dream come true. The leave of professionalism and hospitality is supreme! Working with Nick and everyone there was amazing… sadly covid postponed our first two dates, but the North Ritz Club was there for us every step of the way. It was the best day
  • Dorothy
    Dorothy Married on 05/22/2021

Exceeded Expectations

In 2020 we booked North Ritz for my daughter's May 2021 wedding. I have heard about this venue however I never went to an event here and was hoping it would meet expectations. My daughter's wedding was this past weekend and I can't say how much we loved it and it was much better than could could have imagined! The staff was always attentive to our needs, the year leading up to the reception and the day of. I can't tell you how many times I called Nick, the catering director, through the year as with Covid we didn't even know if the wedding would take place. Nick always took the time to speak with me, I feel like I have a lifetime friend now. He kept me updated with all the covid changes. Luckily, for my daughter's wedding we were able to have 150 guests! We bought items to the venue to give it a personalized touch such as a family wedding display, a memorial display etc. When I walked in and saw the attention taken to set it up I was so happy. It looked like a professional decorator did it. Each item was meticulously and perfectly placed. The bridal party was pleased as when they first entered their suite all the refreshments were waiting for them. It was the first hot day of the year so they were very appreciative of waters, beverages and food. The bridal attendant gave 200% attention to my daughter, she followed her so she was always there to assist her and she was the sweetest girl. George the Maitre'd made everything perfect. I am still getting texts and calls from guests telling me how much they enjoyed the wedding. The food was delicious from the cocktail hour, to the dinner to the Venetian hour. The only issue was it ended way tooooo fast. I am so happy we chose North Ritz, my family and I recommend it highly. Thank you for making my daughter's wedding so memorable and perfect!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

274 Jericho Tpke Syosset, 11791
Location of (North Ritz Club)

North Ritz Club frequently asked questions

What items and services are included in the starting site fee at North Ritz Club?

North Ritz Club includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:
  • Bridal Suite
  • Linens
  • Parking
  • Set Up
  • Tables

At North Ritz Club, what items and services related to wedding catering are included in the cost?

North Ritz Club includes the following items and services in its wedding catering costs:
  • Cake Cutting
  • Dessert
  • Server(s)
  • Wedding Cake

At North Ritz Club, what does the bar service starting price include?

The bar service starting price at North Ritz Club includes:
  • Bartender(s)
  • Champagne Toast
  • House Liquor
  • House Wine
  • Open Bar
  • Premium Liquor
  • Signature Drink

What are the most important characteristics of North Ritz Club in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by North Ritz Club for wedding events is known for:
  • Ballroom
  • Banquet Hall
  • Mansion

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at North Ritz Club for wedding events?

North Ritz Club offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor

What kind of wedding events does North Ritz Club offer?

North Ritz Club offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Bridal Shower
  • Engagement Party

What services does North Ritz Club offer for wedding events?

North Ritz Club offers the following services for wedding events:
  • Get Ready Rooms
  • Liability Insurance
  • Lighting / Sound
  • Set Up

What furniture and decorations does North Ritz Club have available for wedding events?

North Ritz Club offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings:
  • Aisle Runners
  • Furniture
  • Lighting
  • Photo booth
  • Tables

What percentage of users recommend North Ritz Club and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

North Ritz Club is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Long Island for your wedding