274 Jericho Tpke, Syosset, NY 11791 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 100 to 350
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 19

About North Ritz Club

Nestled in the conveniently located hamlet of Syosset, the North Ritz Club is surrounded by a natural pond, romantic gazebo, outdoor cocktail experience and botanical gardens. The breathtaking view delights the photographer and captures the beauty of your affair. Our main ballroom and separate cocktail room are designed with open spaces, clean lines and high ceilings, creating a warm and enchanting atmosphere. The rooms sing of elegance. If food is your passion our continental cuisine is sure to please. With twenty- five years experience in the food industry the owner/operator restaurateur family brings exceptional service with an innovative approach to your affair.

Follow North Ritz Club on

Videos 1 vídeo

78 Reviews for North Ritz Club

Daneille · Married on 07/03/2019

We are so grateful!

Hi, I don’t write reviews often, but today I felt the need to write one. My fiancé and I were Woodbury Country Club victims and Friday (3 days ago) we walked into the North Ritz Club (after seeing 8 other venues that day) exhausted, cranky, and without an appointment around 5pm. The staff was clearly getting ready for an event, but greeted us with big smiles. We were then introduced to Nick, who stopped what he was doing, listened to us vent, and then took the time to show us all around the venue. Nick went above and beyond to show us everything and answer at least 30 questions. It was the first time all week that we were able to smile about our upcoming wedding day. We left North Ritz Club feeling happy, confident, and lucky. On Saturday and Sunday, we went to other venues and quickly learned that nothing else compared. Sunday night, again we showed up at the North Ritz Club with no appointment and again, Nick stopped what he was doing to show my mom and us around. He then took the time to AGAIN sit down and go-over everything the North Ritz Club has to offer and re-answer our questions along with my moms questions. Nick was absolutely amazing, and my fiancé and I are happy to say that we are now a North Ritz Club couple! We look forward to the many more memories we will make at the North Ritz Club. Thank you so much Nick, you have truly brought the magic back to our wedding day. We can't wait till July 3, 2019!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Ashley Stickley · Married on 05/31/2019

Above and Beyond my Expectations!

The North Ritz Club was the most perfect wedding venue we could have ever asked for. Nick had us hooked from our very first meeting and delivered on every promise made almost 2 years before our actual wedding. Nick and the rest of the staff were extremely attentive and always responded to our emails or phones calls the same day, and anything we asked for was never out of the question. George, the Maitre D’ was also outstanding when it finally came time for our big day. He planned out every single detail of the day ahead of time with us and made us incredibly excited and comfortable that we wouldn’t have to worry about anything going wrong.
    The Ritz was set up beautifully and blew away the high expectations we had in the first place. The grounds outside were in full bloom and offered more places for pictures than we had time for. Throughout the day, George and Daniella, (the bridal attendant), constantly made sure we always had a drink in our hand and anything else we needed. Daniella even took the time to fix my dress when I had unknowingly started the day with the dress on incorrectly and ended up being extremely uncomfortable by the reception. The food was delicious and the pastries may be the best I’ve had in my life. Our guests have not stopped complimenting the day, the food, the beauty, and the service. We can’t thank the Ritz and it’s employees enough for making our day so special and everything we wanted it to be.

Sent on 07/16/2019

Samantha Barra · Married on 05/26/2019

Amazing!

I have all great/amazing things to say about the North Ritz Club, George and Nick! We have had our eye on the North Ritz Club for a while before we even got engaged. We went to a few weddings there as guests and fell in love! The cocktail hour was always amazing with so many options and the Viennese hour is always FILLED with desserts! When we got engaged we went straight to the venue to book our date.
    Working with Nick and George was a pleasure! They left no stone unturned and the day ran so smoothly. We got married at the venue and chose to not do the reveal and they made sure we did not see each other before the ceremony. I was back and forth about this decision because of the photos and the timing but George reassured me that it can be done and I can’t be happier with our decision! We got married outside by the gazebo – they take care of the flower arrangements for the ceremony. It is all included in the price and it was gorgeous!
    It was so easy to work with them and they answered any questions that I had – which for anyone who is planning a wedding, knows that that is important. I dropped off all the decorations (signs, pictures, easels, etc.) a few days before and they set it up BEAUTIFULLY when we walked into the lobby. The food that we had at our food tasting was out of this world! We did not try every option yet what we tried sold me! We did not try the cake either but they provide many options of looks and especially if you have a Viennese hour you will not be disappointed with the dessert options.
    I love the look of the North Ritz Club – the cocktail hour room and the lobby is amazing. And before our wedding they had JUST redid the ballroom floors and WOW! It made a huge difference of the look and tone of the wedding! I am so grateful that we had the opportunity to have our wedding in the newly renovated ballroom and I can’t wait to see what the pictures look like! Also, I believe they are planning on other upgrades within the next year or so including the menu which has different cocktail hour and exit station options! I HIGHLY recommend the North Ritz Club! You are in such good hands when you have your wedding there. I am a planner and did everything for this wedding and the day of, I just wanted to enjoy. And that is what I did. I did not take care of anything. If something needed to be done, George or my bridal attendant Danielle (who was a SAINT), took care of it and it allowed me to just enjoy all my hard work. It was a great experience and I can’t say enough nice and wonderful things about the North Ritz Club and the staff who work there.

Sent on 08/28/2019

North Ritz Club FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
    $ 500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
    $ 850.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
    $ 850.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Bridal Suite
    Linens
    Parking
    Set Up
    Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
    Cake Cutting
    Dessert
    Server(s)
    Wedding Cake
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service?
    $ 5.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    Bartender(s)
    Champagne Toast
    House Liquor
    House Wine
    Open Bar
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Ballroom
    Banquet Hall
    Mansion
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
  • What event services do you offer?
    Cake
    Clean Up
    Event Planner
    Event Rentals
    Get Ready Rooms
    Lighting / Sound
    Set Up
  • What catering services do you offer?
    Buffet
    Cocktail Reception
    Dessert
    Hors d'oeuvres
    Plated
    Server(s)
    Stations
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
    Champagne Toast
    House Wine
    Open Bar
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
  • What event items are available?
    Aisle Runners
    Furniture
    Lighting
    Photo booth
    Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    China
    Chocolate Fountain
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Valet
    Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    April
    May
    June
    July
    August
    September
    October
    November
  • What months are included in your off-peak season?
    January
    February
    March
    December

• 274 Jericho Tpke Syosset, 11791 See on map
    5169217490 (Fax Number)
    Location of (North Ritz Club)