274 Jericho Tpke, Syosset, NY 11791 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 100 to 350
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 18

About North Ritz Club

Nestled in the conveniently located hamlet of Syosset, the North Ritz Club is surrounded by a natural pond, romantic gazebo, outdoor cocktail experience and botanical gardens. The breathtaking view delights the photographer and captures the beauty of your affair. Our main ballroom and separate cocktail room are designed with open spaces, clean lines and high ceilings, creating a warm and enchanting atmosphere. The rooms sing of elegance. If food is your passion our continental cuisine is sure to please. With twenty- five years experience in the food industry the owner/operator restaurateur family brings exceptional service with an innovative approach to your affair.

Follow North Ritz Club on

North Ritz Club 6
North Ritz Club 7

Daneille · Married on 07/03/2019

We are so grateful!

Hi, I don’t write reviews often, but today I felt the need to write one. My fiancé and I were Woodbury Country Club victims and Friday (3 days ago) we walked into the North Ritz Club (after seeing 8 other venues that day) exhausted, cranky, and without an appointment around 5pm. The staff was clearly getting ready for an event, but greeted us with big smiles. We were then introduced to Nick, who stopped what he was doing, listened to us vent, and then took the time to show us all around the venue. Nick went above and beyond to show us everything and answer at least 30 questions. It was the first time all week that we were able to smile about our upcoming wedding day. We left North Ritz Club feeling happy, confident, and lucky. On Saturday and Sunday, we went to other venues and quickly learned that nothing else compared. Sunday night, again we showed up at the North Ritz Club with no appointment and again, Nick stopped what he was doing to show my mom and us around. He then took the time to AGAIN sit down and go-over everything the North Ritz Club has to offer and re-answer our questions along with my moms questions. Nick was absolutely amazing, and my fiancé and I are happy to say that we are now a North Ritz Club couple! We look forward to the many more memories we will make at the North Ritz Club. Thank you so much Nick, you have truly brought the magic back to our wedding day. We can't wait till July 3, 2019!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Ashley Stickley · Married on 05/31/2019

Above and Beyond my Expectations!

The North Ritz Club was the most perfect wedding venue we could have ever asked for. Nick had us hooked from our very first meeting and delivered on every promise made almost 2 years before our actual wedding. Nick and the rest of the staff were extremely attentive and always responded to our emails or phones calls the same day, and anything we asked for was never out of the question. George, the Maitre D’ was also outstanding when it finally came time for our big day. He planned out every single detail of the day ahead of time with us and made us incredibly excited and comfortable that we wouldn’t have to worry about anything going wrong.
    The Ritz was set up beautifully and blew away the high expectations we had in the first place. The grounds outside were in full bloom and offered more places for pictures than we had time for. Throughout the day, George and Daniella, (the bridal attendant), constantly made sure we always had a drink in our hand and anything else we needed. Daniella even took the time to fix my dress when I had unknowingly started the day with the dress on incorrectly and ended up being extremely uncomfortable by the reception. The food was delicious and the pastries may be the best I’ve had in my life. Our guests have not stopped complimenting the day, the food, the beauty, and the service. We can’t thank the Ritz and it’s employees enough for making our day so special and everything we wanted it to be.

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 12/07/2018

A Hidden Gem!!

My husband and I had our 12/07/18 wedding at the North Ritz Club and could not be happier!!!

From the moment we walked into the North Ritz, we knew we had found our wedding venue. Not only was the North Ritz one of the few venues we looked at that does one wedding at a time, but they were truly the only place that genuinely made you feel like you were their #1 priority. We visited with other competitor venues, and the customer service they provided was nothing compared to the staff at the North Ritz.

Over the 2+ years leading up to our wedding, we primarily worked with Nick, who was a pleasure to work with, and also interacted with Nadine who was equally as great. No matter what time of day, Nick was always available to answer any questions I had, no matter how ridiculous. Leading up to our wedding we met with George to go over our day-of timeline and menu, and he ensured us that anything we asked for, he could provide...and I can honestly say that this is 100% true! Looking back at our wedding, there is not ONE thing that we wanted that the North Ritz didn't provide, from after-party food, to cocktail hour enhancements, to lobby decor, etc.

The bridal attendant, Stephanie, was out of this world - I could rave about her forever! By time I got to the North Ritz, my ballgown tulle skirt was so ripped up from taking outdoor pictures, and Stephanie immediately got on the floor with a pair of scissors and started fixing it. Every time I wanted a drink, needed a glass of water, or a bite to eat, Stephanie was standing there with it before I could even ask!

So many of our guests were impressed not only with the amount & quality of the food (which is outstanding) and the top-shelf bar, but with the service of the entire staff. We received countless complements on how professional and amazing the service was, and how our wedding was the best they had ever been to.

So many people say that on your wedding day, something is bound to go wrong, or things might not be 100% how you imagined them..but I can honestly say that thanks to the North Ritz, my wedding was as perfect as I could have ever imagined it. If you are at all debating getting married at the North Ritz, do it. You will not regret it!

Thank you Nick, Nadine, George, Stephanie, and the entire North Ritz Club staff for helping to make our wedding day the best day of our lives!!

Sent on 01/04/2019

North Ritz Club FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 850.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 850.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Lighting/Sound, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 5.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 350
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 100
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 3
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Banquet Hall, Mansion
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Cake, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Lighting / Sound, Set Up
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink
  • What event items are available? Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Photo booth, Tables
  • What months are included in your peak season? April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, December

• 274 Jericho Tpke Syosset, 11791 See on map