North Ritz Club Reviews

73 Reviews for North Ritz Club

73 North Ritz Club Reviews

Daneille · Getting married on 07/03/2019

We are so grateful!

Hi, I don’t write reviews often, but today I felt the need to write one. My fiancé and I were Woodbury Country Club victims and Friday (3 days ago) we walked into the North Ritz Club (after seeing 8 other venues that day) exhausted, cranky, and without an appointment around 5pm. The staff was clearly getting ready for an event, but greeted us with big smiles. We were then introduced to Nick, who stopped what he was doing, listened to us vent, and then took the time to show us all around the venue. Nick went above and beyond to show us everything and answer at least 30 questions. It was the first time all week that we were able to smile about our upcoming wedding day. We left North Ritz Club feeling happy, confident, and lucky. On Saturday and Sunday, we went to other venues and quickly learned that nothing else compared. Sunday night, again we showed up at the North Ritz Club with no appointment and again, Nick stopped what he was doing to show my mom and us around. He then took the time to AGAIN sit down and go-over everything the North Ritz Club has to offer and re-answer our questions along with my moms questions. Nick was absolutely amazing, and my fiancé and I are happy to say that we are now a North Ritz Club couple! We look forward to the many more memories we will make at the North Ritz Club. Thank you so much Nick, you have truly brought the magic back to our wedding day. We can't wait till July 3, 2019!

Dan · Married on 08/19/2018

Simply put, amazing. My wife and I looked at 12 wedding venues, and after coming home she said "Dan, we're getting married at the North RItz Club". They offered a lot for a reasonable price. They were straight shooters, no hidden fees or expenses, and everything that they sold us on was brought through. To be honest, the service was impeccable. Most of our guests said it was the best wedding they had ever been to. That was thanks to Nick, Nadine, George, Stephanie and their entire staff that worked so hard. We had a distinct vision that we wanted for our wedding, and they hit the mark with every detail. It was truly the most magical day of our lives, and I think the venue had a lot to do with that. It felt as though they had anticipated our needs, and our guests needs before we knew we needed something. Tables were reserved for our family at the cocktail hour, with a food selection from the stations. My wife is caribbean and they incorporated her cuisine in the menu. Our guests said the food, service, ambiance was OUTSTANDING. So basically, if you're making a wedding and you want it to be AWESOME, then, just get married at the North Ritz Club.

North Ritz Club 1
    North Ritz Club 2
    North Ritz Club 3
    North Ritz Club 4
    North Ritz Club 5
    North Ritz Club 6
    North Ritz Club 7

Laura · Married on 07/29/2018

I am proud to say that I just had my daughter's wedding on 7/10/11 at North Ritz Club. This venue is beautiful. They only have one wedding at a time. It was large enough to accommodate our 225 guests. The food was excellent, and the staff were very attentive. We all were treated like royalty. Everyone had a great time. North Ritz Club made our bride and groom's wedding day unforgettable.

lr/Bayville, NY

Katy · Married on 09/09/2017

The whole staff at North Ritz Club were absolutely amazing! Everything was perfect and would recommend them to anyone. I hope one day to get invited to a wedding there so I could enjoy it even more.

MARJORIE · Married on 09/03/2017

North Ritz is unbelievably great-and five stars is, simply, not enough. My daughter's wedding was there last night and I cannot imagine a more perfect evening. The food is incredible, the place is gorgeous, the staff--George the Maitre D, Gus, the chef, Nick, Nadine--are absolutely phenomenal-Stephanie, the bridal attendant, also exceeded all our expectations--guests were treated royally and the staff was incredibly attentive to everyone--the food cannot be matched-the vodka luge was a big hit--again, did I say that the food was incredible? Not only did everything taste great, but the displays were beautifully done--the desserts were absolutely "to die for" and the affair was run to perfection. I could not have asked for more. And, the staff really made this easy for us--so agreeable. I really felt like they were there for me. In my book, the ONLY place to have a wedding or any other major party!

Jazmin · Married on 09/01/2017

We had an absolutely amazing time at our wedding. The staff was incredibly attentive. Everything went very smoothly. The bridal attendant Stephanie was wonderful. Whatever I needed or wanted she took care of right away. I can't say enough positive things about the North Ritz Club. It's a great place to have your wedding.

Rory · Married on 08/18/2017

My husband and I were married 8/18/17 at the North Ritz and everything was amazing. From the first meeting until the day of our wedding everything ran so smoothly. Nick, George, Nadine, Stephanie and the entire staff are incredibly professional and organized. Only one wedding takes place at a time so the day of the wedding is very personal and intimate. The food is amazing! It was an enormous cocktail hour and we were given five entrees at dinner. It's a family run business and as a bride you feel that they really care about you and your wedding day. We can't wait to attend another wedding to enjoy the food and service.

Jyoti · Married on 07/03/2017

For those looking for a venue on LI - we haven't even had the event yet but each time we interact with Nadine or Nick it makes our day! And the place is impeccable no matter when we stop by. We are hosting a large meet and greet but had we known, we would have the wedding reception there.

• Elena

Elena · Married on 06/17/2017

From the first time we stepped into NRC we knew this was where we would get married. The staff is so welcoming & the definition of accommodating. Nick & George were with us every step of the way and made our special day even better than we could have imagined. The food is delicious, the service is fabulous & the grounds are beautiful.

Melissa · Married on 05/20/2017

The North Ritz Club was by far the best decision (other than marrying my handsome husband) that I made during the wedding planning process. We looked EVERYWHERE and did not get that special intimate, elegant, romantic feeling we were looking for. It wasn’t until we walked into the North Ritz Club where we finally felt like we found the one. Aside from the grounds being absolutely beautiful, the food was amazing, and I cannot say enough wonderful words about our banquet manager Nadine. North Ritz Club was the ONLY venue that worked with us on our price per head budget and actually came down in price. Everywhere else we went, they wanted to "throw in" a bunch of stuff that we didn't want. At North Ritz, they made us feel like family. I could go on and on about how wonderful Nadine was...she let me borrow linens and table numbers to take to the florist, she brought my very unique idea of "cookies and milk" as the To Go Bar to life (they baked the cookies for me), she allowed us to practice our choreographed first dance in the ballroom weeks before our wedding, she personally made sure that my vision came to life and I owe her a huge debt of gratitude!!!! Along with Nadine, Stephanie was my Bridal Assistant. She was amazing as well. She did not leave our side the entire night. She brought us drinks, applied lip-gloss for me, fluffed my dress and even blotted my sweaty far head after dancing!! She was incredible. George was our maître and was great as well! He even ran to 711 to get my husband a red bull towards the end of the party since he was exhausted when it was all over!!! The North Ritz Club is truly the hidden gem of Long Island!!!

Alyssa · Married on 04/29/2017

Thank you NRC for the wedding of my dreams! We heard about the NRC from the knot and I truly feel that it is the best kept secret in terms of venues. This is NOT a wedding factory and we loved that there is only one wedding at a time. The grounds are beautiful, the food is amazing, and the service is unmatched. My wedding day was absolutely perfect. Nadine was so helpful- answering all my questions leading up to the wedding. George was out maitre'd and Stephanie was out bridal attendant and they were both phenomenal. They made sure everything ran smoothly and were extremely attentive. I cannot say enough about how wonderful everyone was. All of our guests had a wonderful time. Have your wedding here!!!

Gianna · Married on 02/17/2017

Our wedding was this past Friday (2/17/2017) and it was amazing!! We had the greatest time, everyone said the food was delicious, all the rooms looked wonderful, and Stefanie, my bridal attendant, was the absolute best! She was able to clear a champagne spill on my mother's dress, sew one of my bridesmaid's dresses that ripped, and was just the nicest person. George, the maitre'd, made a last minute switch to full black linens for me only hours before the reception just as the florist was decorating. The switch made the ballroom look amazing and was exactly what I wanted. We also were married at the North Ritz Club in their ceremony room. It was decorated so beautifully and I loved that there was a separate space for the ceremony, not just a converted ballroom. Nick K. was our point person leading up to the wedding, and he was a pleasure to work with. He was there the day of the wedding as well to help out! I cannot say enough good things about our experience with the North Ritz Club! It was a wonderful day that we will never forget!!

Christine · Married on 10/08/2016

North Ritz Club was the first venue that my fiancée and I visited and we knew to book them right away. The grounds are beautiful, the reception hall itself is classy and gorgeous, and the fact that they do ONE wedding at a time is priceless! My wedding was straight out of my dreams and my guests cannot stop talking about how much they loved North Ritz. The cocktail and Viennese hour were breathtaking and my bridal attendant was my guardian angel all night! Nadine was also an absolute angel to work with. I would HIGHLY recommend this amazing venue to every bride ever! I hope to attend a wedding there someday just so I can go back!

Amanda · Married on 09/17/2016

I know every bride (for the most part) thinks her day was the best. But mine actually was. Sorry, it was probably better than yours. And most of that was due to the North Ritz Club and the team there. Nadine, George, and Stephanie were incredible. From the first day we toured the venue, Nadine was SO accommodating to my every wish. I don't think I heard the word no once. They customized my cocktail hour passed apps and stations specifically to us, creating a south of the border fajita station for my husband and a create your own meatball slider station for me. That is in addition to the ten passed apps and 13 stations that we already had. They brought in Heineken light and Rose for me on special request. They allowed me to start my party earlier than agreed upon. They were on top of EVERYTHING the day of, even when the first bus of people showed up a half hour too early. George made sure that everything I wanted was done, that the whole night was executed flawlessly. They even took my Grandma's cake recipe that I loved and used it for our wedding cake. Meanwhile, my bridal attendant Stephanie was a ninja. I never did not have a drink in my hand, she was fixing my hair on the fly and sewing a ripped part of my dress as I was walking. Not to mention, this staff really cares about their events. They aren't one to nickel and dime you and make you aware that you're spending thousands of dollars, you really get lost in the night and the feeling because EVERYTHING is taken care of for you. We had our afterparty in the cocktail hour room with sliders, a gelato station and a cigar bar and everyone said that it was the best afterparty (and obviously, wedding) that they've ever been to. Oh, and the food. The quality of the food was insane, and the value of this place is crazier. They've been flying under the radar of some of the more well-known, overrun catering halls on Jericho Turnpike, so I'd hop on while they're still affordable. AMAZING. THANK YOU.

Michele · Married on 09/11/2016

I got married in September and my wedding day really was the best day of my life. I am not just saying that, North Ritz really made my day very special and memorable. They turn your dream into a reality. My husband and I personally worked with Nadine, George and Stephanie. They are all the most nicest, sweetest and most genuine people I have ever met. There is not one bad comment I have. I have nothing but great things to say about the North Ritz Club, from the venue, to the grounds to the service and attention to detail. The staff at North Ritz really pay attention to their brides and grooms needs and wants along with doing everything in their power to make what you want come to life and more. Everyone at North Ritz especially Nadine, George and Stephanie who I personally worked with are amazing people. North Ritz is the place to have your dream wedding and a place where all of your dreams come true.

Lisa · Married on 08/05/2016

The North Ritz Club is the absolute BEST venue there is. My husband and I got married here on August 5, 2016. From the moment we first visited, we knew that that the NRC was well-run, clean, gorgeous, and perfect for us. We worked with Bill, and he was amazing with answering all of our MANY questions throughout our year and a half planning process. He was patient and informative, which I appreciated since I emailed him quite frequently about silly worries I had. As our wedding date grew closer, we worked more closely with George, the maitre 'd. He helped to plan our ceremony exactly the way I wanted it, and with the help of Nadine, made sure every part of the venue was set up the way we had envisioned it. On the day of the wedding, the staff made sure everything ran as smoothly as it possible could have. The ceremony space was absolutely gorgeous and provided the perfect backdrop for our pictures. Stephanie, my bridal attendant, was a dream come true. She stayed with me through the entire night, making sure I ate, bringing me water, helping me go to the bathroom with my dress, and literally helping me with anything I needed. I did not eat as much as I would have wanted to, but on your wedding day it's hard to sit down and enjoy a meal. However, the North Ritz provided my husband and I with a huge platter of cocktail hour food so we didn't have to walk around to the different stations. The food was DELICIOUS. The filet mignon during dinner was restaurant quality. All of my guests raved to me about how good all of the food was. We opted for the full viennese hour for dessert which impressed my guests greatly. My husband and I didn't get to eat a lot of the desserts, so they even gave us two full boxes of pastries to take home with us. Honestly, I couldn't even picture myself getting married anywhere else. Thank you NRC for creating the wedding of our dreams!

D · Married on 07/10/2016

This reception venue was amazing
    1) Location
    I was initially concerned about the location of this venue as it is off a road and has commercial building surrounding it however once you visit the venue you realize that does not matter. NRC has high fences so you dont even realize that and they have an amazing beautiful garden than can rival the more expensive one at Woodbury Gardens but provides the same beautiful enchanted forest pictures which I was lucky to use for my wedding photos. I really liked that this venue did only one wedding at a time which is why my wedding was so exceptional.

Pre wedding
    The staff at NRC are very responsive and easy to contact. They provide a tasting which my parents came to as well that was relaxing and enjoyable. The staff was very friendly and responded to all my emails and phone calls in a timely manner. We got alot of upgrades in our package that was reasonably priced and added to making our day eve more unique. We also got to design our own cake which is included

Wedding day
    I was treated like a princess and my husband like a king. My plans for pre wedding photos at a nearby garden fell through so NRC allowed me and my bridal party to utilize their gardens which was amazing. On the day of everything was more than I could imagine. The food from the cocktail hour which I got to sample thanks to my amazing bridal attendant was great and the drinks also were amazing. My friends and family are still talking about how great the food was and how nicely it was displayed. On the day of our maitre D who was amazing worked with out DJ to make sure everything happened smoothly. At the end of the night the staff helped pack up food and goodies for us and helped pack all or belongings into the car. In addition NRC allowed me to bring cute takeout boxes so that my guests could take home deserts which everyone raved about.
    If you want a professional personal experience which is unique to find at a catering hall, this hall is for you.

Giuliana · Married on 05/29/2016

If you are looking for the wedding of your dreams where the food is great, the service is top notch and the grounds and hall itself are beautiful – you are looking at the right place! Words can’t express how happy my husband and I were about our choice to have our wedding at North Ritz Club. We wanted to have a beautiful wedding at a place where we felt just like family and that is exactly what we got. Nadine, George, Theo, Gus and Nick are by far the most helpful, caring and understanding people you will ever meet. They made us feel comfortable every single step of the way - they made planning a wedding a BREEZE! They were always available to answer any questions or concerns we had and were able to work around all of our ideas and requests. There was nothing we asked for that we DIDN’T GET! You can tell their number one priority is to make the bride, groom and their guests the happiest they could possibly be. It also helps that the food is OUTSTANDING! The cocktail, entrée, and dessert options are ENDLESS! Every single one of our guests had the time of their lives. Everyone kept raving about the food and how beautiful the hall is! There is absolutely nothing you would miss having your wedding at North Ritz Club. I am so happy to be a part of the North Ritz family and I know that one day I will have my children’s parties there too J Thank you so much for everything. We wouldn’t have been able to have our dream wedding without each and every one of you at North Ritz Club – we LOVE YOU GUYS! Love – Giuliana and Anthony DeFiore

C. · Married on 05/28/2016

The North Ritz Club was the first venue I looked at when we started venue hunting. I met Nadine on the day of my appointment and boy does she know her stuff. I had no reason to look at any other venues after my appointment. I booked 5/28/16 and started planning. Everyone whom I spoke with from the start to the weeks leading up to the wedding were extremely professional,courteous and accommodating. I wanted to make a few changes to the ceremony area, the menu and the cake and I was fully accommodated. My wedding day was perfect. Its been 3 weeks and the guests are still raving about the FOOD!!! Its was DELICIOUS. Kudos to the chef and the culinary staff. My bridal attendant was Stephanie!! She was with me every moment of the day. I don't know what she doesn't have in her kit. My MOH lost the stub on her earring and Stephanie to the rescue. She is amazing and was a pleasure to have by my side.
    George made sure the cocktail hour and reception went well. He's very detailed oriented and I really appreciated that. All 135 guests confirmed that I had made the right choice in choosing the North Ritz Club. I can't wait to plan the next event because I know the NRC will be my first and only stop.

• User6022009 · 2+ years ago

We just got married at the North Ritz Club this last Friday, and I am still glowing about our wedding! From the moment we booked The North Ritz Club we knew we made the right decision. Nadine, the sales manager, was flexible, professional, and bubbly and helped us to create the wedding of our dreams. The venue itself is gorgeous- one wedding at a time with a beautiful garden/pond area in the back that doubles as ceremony space and cocktail space. The North Ritz Club supplied heating lamps for our cocktail hour to keep guests warm. George, our maitre de, had everything run smoothly the day of the wedding. Every last detail was absolutely perfect. Even though we wanted to get married outside, the chilly overcast weather forced us to change our plans and utilize the inside ceremony space. As I walked downstairs, the space was decorated beautifully and as I entered the doors to walk down the aisle I had tears in my eyes as I couldn't imagine anything more perfect. Our bridal attendant, Stefanie, was phenomenal. I felt like a princess on my wedding day, anything I needed she was there to take care of. The food... Oh my god. Absolutely delicious! We had a seafood station with lobster, clams, shrimp, and oysters at the cocktail hour that everyone raved about. The mashed potato station, martini station, Mediterranean station, crepe station, all delicious. There was never a line at the bar to get drinks, and the bartender allowed our guests to take shots! The Viennese hour was one of my favorite things, and had a waffle station, milk and white chocolate dipping fountains, ice cream, pastries, cannoli's, bananas foster, zeppoles... I can't even finish naming all the different desserts but they were so good! Our reception itself was a blast, the dance floor was always filled and the room was spacious, fitting all 227 guests comfortably. All in all- if I could do it again I would choose The North Ritz Club in a heartbeat. Thank you for hosting the wedding of my dreams!

Lavanya · Married on 10/25/2015

From the beautiful grounds to the exclusivity of the venue, I am extremely happy with the choice I made to have my wedding reception at NRC. The reception hall was beautiful, the outdoor area was perfect for cocktail hour, and the fact that they let my dog join us for photos was definitely appreciated. The staff members are friendly, and always there whenever I had questions. Nadine, Nick, Bill, and George were very helpful. The venue staff were efficient and ensured that everyone was fed, hydrated, and the bartenders made our specialty drink with ease and everyone enjoyed them! My favorite was the bridal attendant, Stefanie, who took care of everything during the reception. I couldn't have asked for a better venue and people to make my reception a grand success. Thank you!

Alyssa · Married on 07/31/2015

The North Ritz Club was a fantastic venue to have my wedding reception take place at. From the time we walked in to first look around, we knew this would most likely pick this location for our reception. When we booked, Anne Marie was very flexible with the few menu requests we wanted to make, as well as bar selections based upon what we knew our family and friends would enjoy. Each time I visited, it reaffirmed our choice. They were flexible if the weather was inclement and I could not make it there on the specific date of a payment due. Also, leading into the wedding, they answered any question over the phone with a polite and helpful manner. Prior to the wedding when we dropped off all of our supplies, each item was discussed and everything was placed where we asked. The day of the wedding the only thing off was the lighting in the ballroom, which was changed as soon as we asked for it and we were incredibly happy with our overall look. We heard rave reviews from our guests regarding the food and everyone found something they liked during cocktail hour. Our guests arrived a few minutes early and the staff began to serve them immediately. The bridal attendant Marcella was absolutely wonderful and I am so thankful for all of her hard work. All of our friends and family stated that they felt comfortable and well taken care of at the North Ritz and fully enjoyed our wedding experience.

Jessica · Married on 06/26/2015

My husband Christian and I had our wedding at the North Ritz Club on June 26, 2015. It was hands down the best night of our lives. This was all thanks to NRC! This was actually the first wedding venue we checked out, and wound up booking it immediately. There were no hesitations, we knew that this was going to be the place for us. We began by booking with Nadine, who was the nicest and easiest person to work with. She was extremely helpful every step of the way. We worked with Nick as well, who was also exceptional. George is the most OUTSTANDING matire d out there! He is so AMAZING!!! He is extremely professional, hard working, and super nice! Anything we needed, George delivered, and with a smile on his face! Our bridal attendant and bar tender for the night were Marcella and Bruno. They were awesome as well. All of our guests could not stop complimenting the entire staff all night long and even days after our wedding. Many of our guests would like to have events at NRC after being at our wedding. Along with the staff, the food is absolutely exceptional. The entire cocktail hour, main courses, desserts, drinks etc...you name it, it tastes unbelievable. We highly, highly recommend North Ritz for any occasion, especially a wedding. I can't express how thankful we are for North Ritz giving us the best day of our lives!

I can not say enough great things about the North Ritz Club and the entire start. From start to finish they treated us like their number 1 customers. No request was to big or to small. We have the best wedding and people are still talking about the food.....quantity and quality. THANK YOU!!

• ILovePhotoBooths

Tina · Married on 05/25/2015

Amazing!! We absolutely love this venue and received so many compliments on their service. To start, we love that they only do one wedding at a time. Every staff member is dedicated to your wedding, since it’s the only one. We signed with Michael, and he never came off as pushy or too slick or trying to get us to upgrade. In fact, we upgraded cocktail hour at the last minute, and they threw in some extra stations! Everyone was very easy to work with.

On the day of, we had a bridal attendant, Marcella, who was fabulous! She was pretty much anywhere that I was and always asking if I needed anything! One of my bridesmaids showed her how to bustle my dress (two bustles), and she did it several times (kept falling down), and then finally just asked if she could safety pin them in place (thank goodness!). George was always around, smiling and greeting our guests. He was very visible during our function, which is a nice touch. Everything went flawlessly thanks to the wonderful staff at the North Ritz Club!

All of our guests complimented the food and service tremendously! At cocktail hour, the hot food was hot and the cold food was cold, and everything was delicious! Dinner was just as delicious! Our cake was lovely. I gave them a picture of a simple cake with pearl drops at the bottom edge of each tier and flowers for decoration, and it turned out just how I wanted.

I wish that we could have been guests at our own wedding, just eating and dancing the night away! But since we couldn’t, the North Ritz Club did the next best thing. They packed us a bunch of dinner and mini pastries from our Viennese dessert display and our cake top as well. Such a nice touch and delicious! By the time we were ready to leave, all of the items I brought were carefully packed into the bags/boxes that I had brought earlier in the week.

Honestly, it was the best night ever! Love love love the North Ritz Club, and we highly recommend them!