Nikos Koutras Greek Band Reviews

109 | North Arlington, NJ

109 Reviews for Nikos Koutras Greek Band

109 Nikos Koutras Greek Band Reviews

Via · Married on 09/16/2018

Being very honest! One of the best band/DJS out there. If I have another even will definitely hire you again!!! A++++++!!!!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Nikos Koutras Greek Band's reply:

Thank you for your kind words my dear! From Nikos Koutras Entertainment Team, wishing you all the best to your new life together!!!

Theoni-Nikki · Married on 09/08/2018

From the moment we booked Niko Koutras band we knew they would be the best band/Dj service out there! They did not dissapoint us, they kept the dance floor full at all times and they amount of “kefi” was unbelievable!!! If your looking for a Greek band with a Dj that can kill it with the American music this is who you should book!!! For the future of baptisms and any other big milestone we already know we’re booking Niko Koutras band/Dj!!!

-yianni & theoni

Sent on 09/12/2018

Nikos Koutras Greek Band's reply:

Dear Yianni & Theoni, Thank you guys for your warm words, your compliments and your support! It was a pleasure for my band and me, to be a part of your Special Day! We whishing you all the best to your New Life together, and we are looking forward to entertaining you again at your baby's Christening! Best, Nikos Koutras.

Athina · Married on 09/01/2018

Nikos was great. I decided to surprise my dad with a Greek band and Nikos was able to fit into the schedule we were looking for. He was also very responsive to all my emails, highly recommended!

Sent on 09/21/2018

Nikos Koutras Greek Band's reply:

Thank you for your compliments Athina! My band and I, we are happy that we met your expectations. We wishing you guys, all the best to your new life together! Nikos Koutras Entertainment.

Evangelia · Married on 06/16/2018

My husband and I were very happy with Nikos, Koutras services as well as DJ Johnny the Greek! Our guests did not leave the dance floor all night and the music that was played was to our liking! Nikos, Koutras and his team were accommodating and professional! Our event was organized from beginning to end and all our favorite songs were played! We had a blast dancing all night long as well as our guests! We will definitely be using Niko and his team in the future!

Sent on 07/06/2018

Nikos Koutras Greek Band's reply:

Dear Evangelia and Raymond, Thank you for your warm compliments! We are glad to hear that you guys were happy with our music at your wedding party! Wishing you All the best on your new life together! NK.

pete · Married on 06/03/2018

The Nikos Koutras band went over and above to make sure everything was great for our special day. We are really thrilled with the performance. Amazing work! Thank you Niko

Cathy · Married on 04/14/2018

This is an excellent professional and truly sensational band! Perfect Greek music and also played some traditional music from Andros for our wedding. Thank you Thank you Thank you

Sent on 05/07/2018

Nikos Koutras Greek Band's reply:

Dear Cathy, Thank you for giving us the opportunity to be a part of your Special Family Event! Και πάλι να σας ζήσουν!!!

Michelle · Married on 01/28/2018

My husband and I had such a wonderful experience with Niko ! He was great in every way !
    Very professional and the band with DJ was amazing.
    Couldn’t have asked for a better singer and band.

Thank you again Niko for making our wedding day wonderful !!

Nikos Koutras Greek Band 1

Aris · Married on 01/13/2018

Simply the best! Our guests were raving about the music at our wedding alll week. Thank you Niko!

Ntina · Married on 10/22/2017

Thank you Niko for an amazing time at our wedding. Everyone is still talking about what a great time it was. You are awesome and your team included. It’s always a pleasure and a great time with you singing. I can’t even begin to tell you how many compliments I have heard and how memorable the whole night was. Your performance for the Bride-Father dance has been treasured and has left everyone speechless. Cannot thank you enough for making the best day of our lives so great. You are the best !! Great kefi always. You NEVER disappoint !

Sent on 12/20/2017

Nikos Koutras Greek Band's reply:

Thank you Ntina! It was a pleasure and honor for my band and I to be a part of your special day! I m glad you guys had a memorable night! Wishing you guys all the best in your new life together!

Jennifer · Married on 09/01/2017

Great band and dj that played a mix of greek and american music for our wedding!

Eliot · Married on 06/03/2017

Nikos, the band and DJ Peter did an amazing job at our wedding. We could not be happier!

Dena · Married on 05/14/2017

They were absolutely fabulous! Very professional, arrived on time, played the songs we wanted. They made our wedding great! Dj Johnny was also equally as good! We highly recommend!!

Roula · Married on 05/06/2017

Nikos & his band members performed at our wedding a couple of weeks ago & I must say they were incredible! This band did a great job at bringing kefi to the night & all our guests were super impressed by them. They exceeded our expectations & kept our guests on the dance floor ALL NIGHT. My husband & I are truly grateful to have worked with a team that hold so much talent, respect, & professionalism. We highly recommend Nikos Koutras Greek Band for any event!!!

Panagiotis · Married on 11/06/2016

Nikos Koutras is a real gem. Great kefi, very attentive to your needs and overall wants to make sure you are having a good time. I highly recommend him for any of your occassions. You will not be disappointed. Thank you again Niko for making our wedding as special as it was!

Sent on 11/12/2016

Nikos Koutras Greek Band's reply:

Thank you Panagioti for your kind words! It was a pleasure to be a part of your Special Day! Wishing you and Katyna All the Best!

Debbie · Married on 10/08/2016

Nikos Koutras band did a wonderful job at my daughters wedding. We had an 8 piece band and the MC was just as wonderful. They did a great job in mixing Greek and Albanian and American music so that everybody had at if fun and didn't feel left out

Loula · Married on 10/08/2016

The Band was amazing, the MC was great, and they even surprised us with an Albanian singer, as my husband is Albanian and we wanted to make sure both cultures were represented. There was a pretty even split between Greek and Albanian music, and then some top 40s towards the end. I love that the clarinet player came outside on the porch while we were doing the Napoleon dance on the back deck. Absolutely wonderful.

Charalambos · Married on 08/20/2016

I am proud to say that I had Nikos Koutras with his band & DJ for my wedding.... They did a phenomenal job...They are 1 reason why my wedding was a complete success . I def would recommend them for any of my future events. The communication between us prior to our wedding was also exceptional . I never had to wait long for a text message back to the questions that my wife and I had along the way leading to our wedding day.

• O

Olga · Married on 07/10/2016

Excellent service! Vendor was extremely prompt and receptive to the wants/needs of the bride and groom, as well as our family :)

George · Married on 06/25/2016

Nikos Koutras is hands down the best decision we made as far as booking a Greek band for our wedding. He has such a great talent as a Greek singer and was able to assemble a band which consisted of the best musicians. He was professional, punctual, accommodating and above all was extremely responsive to all of our requests for our wedding. We booked a band and a DJ and Nikos and our DJ (Alex Kouros via Bravo Sounds) were able to seamlessly work together. The music was non stop and had all of our guests dancing non stop throughout the night. Thank you Niko for helping make our wedding the BEST day of our lives!

Sent on 07/08/2016

Nikos Koutras Greek Band's reply:

Thank you George! It was an honor and pleasure for my band and I to entertain you at your wedding! From the bottom of my heart wishing you and Mirianthi all the best to your new life together!!!

Emily · Married on 06/12/2016

Wonderful working experience !!! Would recommend so highly !!! Superb !!!

Despina · Married on 06/05/2016

Niko and his band are very talented and professional. We loved the music and they kept everyone up dancing the whole night. The DJ he works with is also great and played exactly what we wanted. The whole package was a very reasonable price especially for what you get Don't hesitate to get Niko for your wedding. He's the best in the tri-state area.

Chryssa · Married on 05/21/2016

Very entertaining, very professional. The music was great! We had a great time. Thank you Nikos Koutras Band for making our wedding so special.

Niko · Married on 05/15/2016

Niko Koutras and his band was very easy to work with and not needing much information. As soon as I told him we want to have our wedding like bouzoukia and play songs as they seem fit. we didn't need to give song list and trusted he would do an excellent job and he did as expected. Many family and friends very happy And satisfied with the results.

Georgia · Married on 10/03/2015

Nikos Koutras Band and DJ Johnny were simply amazing- we are so happy with our experience and look forward to booking them for future events!

Georgia · Married on 10/03/2015