Nikos Koutras Greek Band Reviews

116 Reviews for Nikos Koutras Greek Band

1 User photo

George Karkambasis · Married on 11/30/2019

Nikos Koutras Greek Band review

From our first phone call we knew that this was going to be the band for us. Niko came highly recommended from family and friends and when you speak to him you will know why. He is very accommodating and asked questions that only someone with experience with weddings would know to ask, i.e parents birth towns to get the music correct, venue questions to keep music playing etc. We hired a separate DJ along with Nikos band, he called and spoke to the DJ to go over playing times and to coordinate the night. If you are looking for a great Greek band, with amazing sound and attention to every detail for your venue this is your band!

Sent on 01/26/2020

Constantine Demoleas · Married on 10/26/2019

Awesome band.. Even better people

Nikos and his band were absolutely amazing. Nikos was incredibly accommodating throughout the entire planning process and always answered our emails/texts within a few hours if we had any questions. The band played every single song that we had requested and our guests were constantly on the dance floor. If you want professional musicians at an affordable price then Nikos Koutras is your man! Thank you again for making our day so special!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Brittany Manning · Married on 10/13/2019

Amazing! Amazing!

Nikos Koutras was so amazing! He is very professional and responsive and the band is GREAT. The set-up on the day of our wedding was perfect. DJ Johnny is also amazing! We purchased uplifting from him also and it really made a difference to our reception space. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/24/2019
  • Eleni

Eleni Tsipouras · Married on 09/21/2019

Talented, Classy and Very Entertaining!!

What an incredible performance by Nikos and his band!! Thank you for making it such a memorable evening for us and for our guests! You all ROCKED the ballroom and we are so thankful for the time and effort you put into learning our custom song-list and sentimental, special requests. It would not have been the same without you! Our guests were highly satisfied with your performance and we feel so lucky to have booked your services. Thank you also for working so seamlessly with our DJ and hotel coordinator. The musicians on the lyre instrument were extraordinary! Nikos is always so attentive to the details and gets it right! Very entertaining (both singers) and musicians, got all of the Greek and American guests dancing all night long!! Amazing band, we highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/11/2019

Nomiki Poulos · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing time at my wedding!

Nikos and his band are absolutely amazing. We can't quite express how unbelievably perfect our wedding was. We are so thankful for the countless hours Nikos and his band/crew put into the performance. From the moment Nikos and his band began playing until the last song people were on the dance floor. The DJ/MC Phill was just as amazing playing a variety of music that had the crowd pumped and dancing. Nikos was so easy to work with, very responsive, and very professional and that is so important. Thank you and your entire band and crew for an amazing evening! I would recommend Nikos to anyone in need of a live Greek band for their special occasion and I can’t wait to have him again at my next event.

Sent on 06/30/2019
  • Maria

Maria Pietrzak · Married on 06/08/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Hiring Nikos Koutras Band was the best decision I made for the whole wedding! I know of them from other weddings I have been to and absolutely loved them each time! The band was absolutely phenomenal! Everyone was up and dancing all night, not a single lull. The DJ was amazing as well and played all the hits and again, not a single dull moment! I had a few specific requests but otherwise gave them free reign on what to play based on what they saw from the crowd, and they did NOT disappoint! Everyone raved about the music. The value for their performance is unbeatable! I would hire them again in a heart beat! They responded to e-mails and phone calls quick and efficiently and were so easy to work with! I would 1000000% recommend them!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Alexandra · Married on 12/08/2018

The BEST GREEK BAND for any Greek wedding!

I simply cannot express how highly I would recommend Niko for a Greek wedding!! From the moment I reached out to Niko for information, he was extremely quick to respond and was a delight to work with. We requested nearly 100 songs, some very particular to the northern region of Greece, and he played almost all of them. He was very willing to work with us on learning new songs to play, as well as travel and logistics for the day. Out of 375+ Greek and American guests at my wedding, NOT ONE PERSON said anything critical about Niko and his band! People were actually asking the DJ to stop playing so that the band could play more! We hired Niko and four band members (clarinet, bouzouki, drummer and keyboard), and I would hire him again in a heartbeat. The day after the wedding, both of my younger sisters told my mom that they MUST have Niko play at their weddings in the future! If I was forced to pick only one thing to keep from my wedding day if I were to do it over.....it would be Niko & his band!!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Via · Married on 09/16/2018

Being very honest! One of the best band/DJS out there. If I have another even will definitely hire you again!!! A++++++!!!!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Nikos Koutras Greek Band's reply:

Thank you for your kind words my dear! From Nikos Koutras Entertainment Team, wishing you all the best to your new life together!!!

Theoni-Nikki · Married on 09/08/2018

From the moment we booked Niko Koutras band we knew they would be the best band/Dj service out there! They did not dissapoint us, they kept the dance floor full at all times and they amount of “kefi” was unbelievable!!! If your looking for a Greek band with a Dj that can kill it with the American music this is who you should book!!! For the future of baptisms and any other big milestone we already know we’re booking Niko Koutras band/Dj!!!

-yianni & theoni

Sent on 09/12/2018

Dear Yianni & Theoni,
    Thank you guys for your warm words, your compliments and your support! It was a pleasure for my band and me, to be a part of your Special Day! We whishing you all the best to your New Life together, and we are looking forward to entertaining you again at your baby's Christening!
    Best, Nikos Koutras.

Athina · Married on 09/01/2018

Nikos was great. I decided to surprise my dad with a Greek band and Nikos was able to fit into the schedule we were looking for. He was also very responsive to all my emails, highly recommended!

Sent on 09/21/2018

Nikos Koutras Greek Band's reply:

Thank you for your compliments Athina! My band and I, we are happy that we met your expectations. We wishing you guys, all the best to your new life together!

Nikos Koutras Entertainment.

Evangelia · Married on 06/16/2018

My husband and I were very happy with Nikos, Koutras services as well as DJ Johnny the Greek! Our guests did not leave the dance floor all night and the music that was played was to our liking! Nikos, Koutras and his team were accommodating and professional! Our event was organized from beginning to end and all our favorite songs were played! We had a blast dancing all night long as well as our guests! We will definitely be using Niko and his team in the future!

Sent on 07/06/2018

Dear Evangelia and Raymond,
    Thank you for your warm compliments! We are glad to hear that you guys were happy with our music at your wedding party! Wishing you All the best on your new life together!
    NK.

pete · Married on 06/03/2018

The Nikos Koutras band went over and above to make sure everything was great for our special day. We are really thrilled with the performance. Amazing work! Thank you Niko

Sent on 06/05/2018

Cathy · Married on 04/14/2018

This is an excellent professional and truly sensational band! Perfect Greek music and also played some traditional music from Andros for our wedding. Thank you Thank you Thank you

Sent on 05/07/2018

Nikos Koutras Greek Band's reply:

Dear Cathy, Thank you for giving us the opportunity to be a part of your Special Family Event! Και πάλι να σας ζήσουν!!!

Michelle · Married on 01/28/2018

My husband and I had such a wonderful experience with Niko ! He was great in every way !
    Very professional and the band with DJ was amazing.
    Couldn’t have asked for a better singer and band.

Thank you again Niko for making our wedding day wonderful !!

Sent on 01/31/2018

Aris · Married on 01/13/2018

Simply the best! Our guests were raving about the music at our wedding alll week. Thank you Niko!

Sent on 01/21/2018

Ntina · Married on 10/22/2017

Thank you Niko for an amazing time at our wedding. Everyone is still talking about what a great time it was. You are awesome and your team included. It’s always a pleasure and a great time with you singing. I can’t even begin to tell you how many compliments I have heard and how memorable the whole night was. Your performance for the Bride-Father dance has been treasured and has left everyone speechless. Cannot thank you enough for making the best day of our lives so great. You are the best !! Great kefi always. You NEVER disappoint !

Sent on 12/20/2017

Nikos Koutras Greek Band's reply:

Thank you Ntina! It was a pleasure and honor for my band and I to be a part of your special day! I m glad you guys had a memorable night! Wishing you guys all the best in your new life together!

Jennifer · Married on 09/01/2017

Great band and dj that played a mix of greek and american music for our wedding!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Maria · event on: 06/25/2017

Nikos, Patra, Peter and the rest of Nikos Koutras Band did an amazing job at my son's christening this weekend! My husband and I had never worked with the band before, and Nikos took the time, early on, to get to know what kind of music we like, explaining all the packages available and sharing his honest recommendations based on our preferences. He shared videos of his band members when we weren't sure what we were looking for, and his responsiveness to our questions was remarkable! You can call him at any time and he will answer the phone! My husband and I, and of course our guests, had an amazing time at our son's christening! The music was exactly what we wanted and our guests danced until the very end! The band's professionalism and their talent is worthy of mention and we welcome the opportunity to work with them again soon! Thank you for everything!!!!! You truly made our special night an unforgettable one!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Nikos Koutras Greek Band's reply:

Dear Maria & Nick, thank you for your so very kind words! Wishing you all the best to your baby Dionysios and the whole family!

Dino · event on: 06/10/2017

The Nikos Koutras Band are truly exceptional. We hired Niko to preform at our sons christending are were extremely satisfied. Niko had preformed at our older sons christening and left a lasting impression on us and our guests. If you are looking to hire a real professional Greek band, look no further, The Nikos Koutras Band is the best!!!!

Sent on 06/11/2017

Eliot · Married on 06/03/2017

Nikos, the band and DJ Peter did an amazing job at our wedding. We could not be happier!

Sent on 06/24/2017

Dena · Married on 05/14/2017

They were absolutely fabulous! Very professional, arrived on time, played the songs we wanted. They made our wedding great! Dj Johnny was also equally as good! We highly recommend!!

Sent on 05/16/2017

Roula · Married on 05/06/2017

Nikos & his band members performed at our wedding a couple of weeks ago & I must say they were incredible! This band did a great job at bringing kefi to the night & all our guests were super impressed by them. They exceeded our expectations & kept our guests on the dance floor ALL NIGHT. My husband & I are truly grateful to have worked with a team that hold so much talent, respect, & professionalism. We highly recommend Nikos Koutras Greek Band for any event!!!

Sent on 05/17/2017

Panagiotis · Married on 11/06/2016

Nikos Koutras is a real gem. Great kefi, very attentive to your needs and overall wants to make sure you are having a good time. I highly recommend him for any of your occassions. You will not be disappointed. Thank you again Niko for making our wedding as special as it was!

Sent on 11/12/2016

Nikos Koutras Greek Band's reply:

Thank you Panagioti for your kind words! It was a pleasure to be a part of your Special Day! Wishing you and Katyna All the Best!

Debbie · Married on 10/08/2016

Nikos Koutras band did a wonderful job at my daughters wedding. We had an 8 piece band and the MC was just as wonderful. They did a great job in mixing Greek and Albanian and American music so that everybody had at if fun and didn't feel left out

Sent on 10/26/2016

Loula · Married on 10/08/2016

The Band was amazing, the MC was great, and they even surprised us with an Albanian singer, as my husband is Albanian and we wanted to make sure both cultures were represented. There was a pretty even split between Greek and Albanian music, and then some top 40s towards the end. I love that the clarinet player came outside on the porch while we were doing the Napoleon dance on the back deck. Absolutely wonderful.

Sent on 10/20/2016