San Angelo, TX 76903 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,700
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 15

About Neva Michelle Photography

I'm a wedding + portrait photographer, animal lover, artist, wife, key lime pie enthusiast and sometimes hiker. I am so blessed to have an amazing job taking portraits of couples in love and beautiful families. I am the type of photographer who isn’t afraid to get in the water, hike up a mountain or run through a field with you! Adventure is what gives me life. I am inspired by love, whimsy, nature, family heirlooms, life’s ironies & daydreams. But mostly, I am inspired by you. By your stories and your personalities. My goal is to dig deep into the uniqueness of each person and incorporate that into my photography.

I am so happy you've come to visit and I can't wait to get to know each other better!

Follow Neva Michelle Photography on

5 Reviews for Neva Michelle Photography

Neva Michelle Photography 1
Neva Michelle Photography 2

Cyndee · Married on 09/15/2018

Michelle was everything I could’ve hoped for in a photographer. Her work speaks for itself, but her personality is the cherry on top! She’s extremely flexible and makes taking pictures so much fun. Even when I was so anxious about our wedding photos being ruined by the rain, she provided me with so many options and assured me she’d make sure we would get what we wanted. I’ve definitely found my photographer for any and all future events and I highly recommend her to any bride!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Amanda · Married on 04/18/2018

I've gotten to work with Michelle a few time and I can honesty say, it just keeps getting better and better. I reached out to her after finding her work on instagram to do a family session for us. My husband and kids were acting their usual crazy selves and she captured us all so perfectly. I hired her again to do headshots for my business and she never rushed me, provided plenty of options and was so fun to be around. She really put me at least.

Our last session was one she has to really invest herself in. We recently relocated to California from Texas and I decided I wanted updated portraits of my husband and I for our anniversary. I reached out to Michelle to see if she'd be willing to travel to California and do some hiking / traveling for our session. She agreed and the planning started!

Two days before our session Yosemite got a ton of snow. She was still totally game for hiking up snow covered mountains to get the right shots but I decided we'd try something a little warmer / easier as an alternate.

We set out on a 3.5 hour drive to the Pismo Beach Sand Dunes where we may have all gotten car sick once or twice. We got to the dunes and it was SO incredibly windy that eating sand was a way of life if you were going to say anything.

Michelle took it all in stride and started her magic. She was SO patient with my "super extra" outfit and battling the winds. As we finished up on the beach I can honestly say she made my anniversary such a fun day to remember. When you hire Michelle, you don't just hire a photographer, you gain a friend.

I'll attach a behind the scenes pullback from our session so you can see the kind of dedication this woman has!

Sent on 05/10/2018
    Neva Michelle Photography 3
    Neva Michelle Photography 4

Hillary · Married on 04/08/2017

Michelle is an AMAZING photographer! My husband and I are usually awkward in front of the camera but she made us feel comfortable and the photos turned out GREAT! She even sends a few "sneak peek" pictures very soon after the photo shoot. She is very professional, helpful, and friendly not to mention talented. These are quality photos and I also appreciate her not plastering a logo all over all of them. I will use her for any photo needs in the future and strongly recommend her!

Sent on 04/17/2017

Neva Michelle Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Film, Natural, Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• San Angelo, 76903 See on map