Natalie Tortoretti @ Simply Glamorous Salon and Spa

Rochester, New York View map

Looking for the perfect stylist on your Wedding Day?

I have been licensed since 2000 and continue my education to stay current with the latest trends.

My knowledge and creativity offers any bride a wonderful experience.

My main goal is to make your day Unforgettable and put you and your Wedding party at ease!

I'm available "On Site" or at the salon, whatever your needs may be!

Simply Glamorous Salon and Spa can accommodate any size wedding party along with the help of highly trained stylists who are also trained in both wedding hair and makeup. When booking at the salon your party also receives complementary champagne and snacks. Please feel free to check out my amazing reviews from many clients who have been pleased and have shared their thoughts!

All timing and prices will vary based on individual clients. Please contact me via website, phone or email if you have any questions, problems,

Phone: 585-704-7677

Email: 5150nat@gmail.com

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$60

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$60

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$60

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$60

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$85

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$85

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$85

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$85

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$85

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$75

$75

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Salon
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Coloring
Haircuts
Keratin
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Eye Makeup
Fake Lashes

• Alexandra
    Alexandra Married on 09/07/2019

Wedding hair

Natalie was so amazing to work with for my wedding day! She styled my hair, my bridesmaids, & the mothers/grandmothers. She is so much fun to work with and is a true perfectionist which is exactly what you want for your wedding day! She arrived to the venue early, came more than prepared and was in contact with me months before the big day. I highly recommend Natalie for hair/& or makeup as she will make you truly feel so special and beautiful for any event!
    Ashley F. Married on 07/13/2019

Wedding Hair

Natalie was amazing in every single way!! From the moment she reached out to me a couple months before the wedding to go over styles and the itinerary, I knew I made the right choice. Her attention to detail is remarkable and she truly thinks of everything! She arrived to the hotel early and had her area set up for success in no time! We had a larger group of girls (13 including myself, the bridesmaids, moms, etc) and Natalie had the schedule down perfectly, which allowed me to have a stress free morning!! I highly recommend Natalie to anyone looking for an experienced hair stylist for their wedding day!
    Angela Married on 06/30/2018
    I knew Natalie was the perfect choice for wedding make-up. She is professional and amazing. From the begging to the end of my appointment I was treated with love and respect and kindness. She was the sweetest! My makeup was beautiful and I felt amazing. I continue to receive so many compliments on my makeup to this day! I highly recommend Natalie for your wedding hair and makeup

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Spectrum Sounds Spectrum Sounds Wedding DJs

I've had the pleasure of knowing Natalie for many years now. She has been involved with bribes and bridal parties for many weddings I have DJ'ed throughout our professional relationship. I've heard so many good things about the work she has done. Her attention to detail and her professionalism shine. I've been referring her brides for many years now and they always tell me "Thank You" for referring her to them. In this overcrowded market of wedding professionals, Natalie and Simply Glamorous Salon and Spa are way ahead of their competition.

Nicole Gonzalez- Hairstylist/Makeup Artist Nicole Gonzalez- Hairstylist/Makeup Artist Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have worked with Natalie on numerous wedding parties. She is super talented and very accommodating! She will make any ones day extra special! She always goes above and beyond!

1780 East Ridge Road Rochester, New York, 14622
Location of (Natalie Tortoretti @ Simply Glamorous Salon and Spa)

Other vendors in Buffalo for your wedding