Because Makeup Matters

Warren, PA View map

Because Makeup Matters has a story. We are here to help make the world a more beautiful place. 10% from every makeup service provided goes to helping other women beautify their lives. You can be part of the process by booking your wedding with Because Makeup Matters. Look good and give back:)

We Provide:

-On location makeup artistry

-Bridal packages to suit your needs and accomodate your wedding party

Specializing in:

-TEMPTU Airbrush makeup. TEMPTU provides the longest wearing, best natural sheer but buildable foundation on the market. It's the highest quality for your dollar. You will be looking flawless alllllll day. TEMPTU always looks great in photos and video.

-Facial contouring and highlighting. Facial contouring will create a symmetrical face shape while highlighting gives a healthy, youthful glow.. symmetry in the face equals beauty. Let's get symmetrical ladies!

-Custom Lashes. Mink, synthetic, flare, one day wear, or semi permanent. What does all this mean? This means we can create the most glamorous eyes for you on your wedding day! This is is always custom to the client. Call us for this one!

How to reach us:

-www.becausemakeupmatters.com on the contact page

-becausemakeupmatters@gmail.com

-814.726.1863

Get the look you desire for your Wedding day, give back, and have fun! Book with Because Makeup Matters today!

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
  • User1820236 2+ years ago
    Sarah did an excellent job on my makeup- she listened to my requests and gave me exactly what I wanted - even when I couldn't express it very well. She made me the most beautiful I think I will ever be in my life, and she was just a pleasure to work with. She was a sweetheart, and even came to my house to do my makeup there.
    Anna Married on 10/26/2013
    I had my makeup ,my mom, and bridesmaids makeup done for my wedding and it looked awesome. I was so glad I decided to see do it especially after seeing our wedding pictures.
    Thanks, Sarah!
    Gina Married on 04/08/2013
    This makeup artist specializes in both traditional and even airbrush makeup that is then topped off with her extraordinary skills in applying and perfecting eyelashes. All of her training and education in this field is paired with her great personality that enables her to provide clients with a dependable, detail-oriented, and professional approach to any project!

315 2nd Avenue Warren, 16365
Location of (Because Makeup Matters)

Other vendors in Cleveland for your wedding