Fairfax, VA 22031 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Mystical Rose Flowers

I am a home-based floral designer, trained in European hand-tied bouquets by the Middle Atlantic Florist Association, trained in flower treatment and high-end wedding designs by world-renowned California-based Dutch Florist, Rene van Rems. "Fashion Forward Weddings: Bouquets, Tablescapes, and Beyond" was his seminar that I attended.

I am dedicated to bringing high-end designs to low-budget weddings for an affordable price! And of course, traditional designs are even more affordable! We are talking $250-$600 for flowers, most total wedding flower budgets coming in around the $600-$900 range.
I also work with brides who have larger budgets ($1,000 ), and the benefit for these brides is that I can provide "more blooms for your greens" - more quantities of flowers and arrangements, larger arrangements, more expensive flowers, yet SO much less cost than local and online florists.

Check out my website and give me a call. I will meet with you in the Northern Virginia, Maryland, or DC area for a one-hour consult.

Follow Mystical Rose Flowers on

e478057828523ad7 bio photo astilbe
wolf trap wedding arch

2 Reviews for Mystical Rose Flowers

Kim · Married on 05/13/2017

I would HIGHLY recommend Mel for your wedding flowers. My daughter was getting married on Mother's Day weekend and many florists wouldn't even consider doing a wedding, but Mel was so responsive and accommodating from the first call. She offered two options - a traditional turn key she made the bouquets and flowers and delivered them or an "champagne learn how to make a bouquet event" with the bridal party. What a blast!! On Friday afternoon over a champagne lunch Mel guided the bridal party through making their bouquets. They had so much fun and the bouquets were breathtaking beautiful. Mel conveniently came to us, the bridal party really enjoyed it, Mel was remarkably talented and made it fun, and the flowers were amazingly professional. I had order the flowers from The Bouq's as a DIY and was worried that the bouquets might turn out to look amateurish and be really stressful to make. The Bouq's flowers were exceptional and it turned out to be brilliant and all due to Mel's support.

Sent on 05/26/2017

Mystical Rose Flowers's reply:

Kim, Thank you so much for your review.
    I equally had a blast teaching the 8 bridesmaids and friends how to do their own bouquets. I look forward to doing many more of these on-site DIY scenarios in order to save Beautiful Brides hundreds on their wedding party flowers and to teach others a new skill - empowering them to create beautiful and stunning bouquets for their own homes and events.
  • Dawn

Dawn · Married on 06/18/2016

Mel was very easy to work with and her pricing is AMAZING for any bride with a limited or small budget. She is very transparent in what she can do for you and offers great money saving suggestions. Only reason I gave 4.5 instead of 5 stars was that she was running late the day of my wedding, I think she got my wedding info and another mixed up and needed to bring more flowers. But when she realized her mistake she quickly rectified everything and my flowers turned out beautifully and ready in time for my wedding. I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 07/21/2016

Mystical Rose Flowers's reply:

Dawn, thanks so much for your review.
    I am so glad it worked out. We certainly do our best to make it right, and we are honored to have created your wedding floral designs.

Mystical Rose Flowers Pricing

Mystical Rose Flowers Price Rates

Mystical Rose Flowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 40.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 90.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 843.00

• Fairfax, VA, 22031 See on map