Madison, Madison, TN 37087 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 20

About My Joyful Event

My Joyful Event is a wedding planner based out of Madison, Tennessee, who serves the Nashville region. They would be honored to work with you for such a special day to help you put together a gorgeous wedding. They are determined to work hard to make your dream become a reality that you will look back on with love and admiration.

This wedding planner will plan ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners for civil, cultural, destination, double, eco-friendly, military, non-religious, and religious weddings and elopements. My Joyful Event offers many packages, including those for day-of coordination, partial, and full planning. They offer many services, which may include the following:

• Budget analysis
  • Event design
  • Guest list
  • Referrals
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists and more

Other Services
My Joyful Event would also be thrilled to offer photography services to couples. They would love to help you capture your beautiful wedding so all may be able to cherish such a special day for years to come.

Follow My Joyful Event on

My Joyful Event 5
My Joyful Event 6
My Joyful Event 7

Rachel · Married on 04/07/2018

If you are looking for a wedding planner, please, please, please use My Joyful Event! Ms. joy is an amazing person to work with! It was as if she was part of our family and she still is even after the wedding!!

The whole process was so easy for me. Not once was I stressed or worried. Ms. Joy took away all of that and helped me, my husband and my family make it the most perfect day for my husband and I.

Sent on 04/13/2018

Stephanie · Married on 03/24/2018

Joy made our wedding day run smoothly so all we noticed was the magic and love! Thank you Joy!!

Sent on 03/28/2018
    My Joyful Event 8
    My Joyful Event 9

Paprika · Married on 08/04/2017

I've reached out to My Joyful Events several times with last minute request. Each time, they gladly executed! Their level of professionalism and focus to detail keeps me coming back. On behalf of myself and Brother's & Sister's Boutique, thank you Joy!!

Sent on 10/25/2017