129 Merchants Way, Marlton, NJ 08053 Map · Phone number

Mums The Word Floral Shoppe 6
Mums The Word Floral Shoppe 7
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 06/21/2019

Maria is a sweetheart that will take care of you like you are family

The flowers were stunning. Our pictures turned out so well because Maria knew exactly what she was doing. She has a great vision and loves to make her customers happy. My bouquet was an absolute stunner and the roses my mom and grand mom held were so incredibly vibrant. I am recommending Mums the Word to everyone I know!

Sent on 07/18/2019
    Mums The Word Floral Shoppe 8
    Mums The Word Floral Shoppe 9
    Mums The Word Floral Shoppe 10
    Mums The Word Floral Shoppe 11

Samantha · Married on 11/09/2018

Maria is one of a kind! ;)

What can I say about Maria?? She was the most fun and energetic vendor to work with! She is so down to earth and really helped my visions come to fruition with all of her suggestions. Come the day of the wedding I was absolutely blown away by the beautiful bouquets! The centerpieces were amazing and more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. In our initial meeting, she brought out samples of all of the pieces that would be included in the bouquets/centerpieces/alter flowers so we could get a real idea of what they would look like. She sets up a payment schedule with includes all of the details and lists when the payments are due which is EXTREMELY helpful! She stays in contact with you constantly and you can really tell she loves what she does! She called right before placing the order for the flowers to verify any changes, then she called to verify the delivery times and that she had all of her bases covered-- again, extremely helpful! She had worked at our venue and with our cater and our photographer multiple times so everything flowed so smooth! She personally delivered our bouquets the day of the wedding and gave me a big hug! She is so kind and so warm, I would highly recommend her to anyone celebrating anything!!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Natalie · Married on 11/03/2018

Gorgeous flowers

My daughter's wedding was 3/30/19. Maria was awesome to work with. My daughter knew what she didn't want, but wasn't sure what she wanted. Maria knew exactly what my daughter wanted. On our first meeting Maria was pulling all kinds of flowers from her shop and pictures. My daughter LOVED everything about Maria!! Her wedding was outside it was 75 degrees and sunny as Maria predicted a year ahead of time. The outdoor ceremony flowers were gorgeous! All the bouquets were gorgeous.!! I even called Maria a week before the wedding to add another arrangement. No problem!! Maria to the rescue! She even decorated the wedding cake with flowers and did a superb job!! I would use Mums the word again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 04/05/2019
    Mums The Word Floral Shoppe 12
    Mums The Word Floral Shoppe 13
    Mums The Word Floral Shoppe 14
    Mums The Word Floral Shoppe 15

• Diane's Patisserie
    Diane's Patisserie Wedding Cakes

They do an amazing job. We have worked together for many years. They are very honest and creative.

• 129 Merchants Way Marlton, 08053 See on map