8300 Merrifield Ave Suite D, Fairfax, VA 22031 Map · Phone number

About MultiFlor inc.

Multiflor is full service floral decorating company catering to individuals and corporations with discerning taste.
Specializing in events large and small, Multiflor brings in indiviual and artistic elements to each event.
Whether through flowers, lighting, fabrics or props, creating a beautiful event....that's what we do.

Other couples have also viewed

• Le Chateau de Crystale Events
  • Exotica Florist
  • Viva La Flora Designs
  • Rainbow Florist
MultiFlor inc.

67 Reviews for MultiFlor inc.

• Victoria

Victoria · Married on 04/07/2018

Nick from MutiFlor did such an incredible job to make our cherry blossom wedding just perfect! Unfortunately I never got to work with Nick, as he worked directly with my mom but I got to be surprised the day of the wedding with the most gorgeous bridal bouquet, ceremony arch, and cherry blossom centerpieces. This florist is worth every penny and we would hire them again and again. Thank you MultiFlor team for making our wedding day so beautiful!

Sent on 04/20/2018

MultiFlor inc.'s reply:

Victoria, thank you so much for taking the time to review us...unsolicited nonetheless! My only regret was never having the chance to meet you and your husband but working with your mom and creating something that reflected your vision was a true pleasure. Best wishes to you and your family and thank you for letting us be a small part of such an important milestone.

Nick

Lisa · Married on 11/12/2016

We were so pleased with how our flowers turned out. Carol was able to take my minimal input and provide us with gorgeous flowers that I did not even know we needed! Our chuppah looked absolutely gorgeous as did our center pieces and bouquets. The bouquets has an assortment of flowers and were arranged beautifully. The center pieces turned out amazing as well. We had some high center pieces which really brought the whole room together and some low center pieces as well. The flowers were all fresh and smelled great! The team delivered the flowers to our reception location and delivered the bouquets and boutonnieres to where we were getting ready. We never felt like we needed to worry or stress over our flower arrangements and everything turned out great! We would absolutely recommend MultiFlor!

Sent on 11/27/2016

Karen · Married on 04/10/2016

Multi Flor took my vision and made my wedding venue magical. From the first meeting where we talked through, and even drew my ideas for the centerpieces, Carol was responsive and understanding.
    After we hired them they did a sample centerpiece and delivered it to my parents which is nowhere near their studios. Really went out of their way.
    The day of the wedding I decided at the last minute that my bouquet was too big. In no time and with no sweat they cut it down into exactly what I wanted.
    No detail was overlooked. No flower or candle was less than perfect. I would encourage you to hire them without hesitation!

Sent on 04/14/2016

• Marc Augenbraum DJ Services Wedding DJs

Nick is a true artiste. His arrangements are gorgeous and breathtaking. He's imaginative, creative, and inventive. Did my wedding - what else can I say.

• Engaging Affairs Wedding Planners

We have worked with Nick at Multiflor for years and have always been blown away by his amazing work. His flowers always draw raves from brides and guests alike. Truly beautiful and unique floral design!

• Flawless Events Wedding Planners

Absolutely wonderful to work with - very professional, creative and gorgeous flowers! Delivers more than agreed upon! Nick has wonderful ideas that work within desired budgets!! Will recommend him with no reservations whatsoever - he is great!

• 8300 Merrifield Ave Suite D, Suite F Fairfax, VA, 22031 See on map
    Location of (MultiFlor inc.)