Mrs. Planner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,400 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,400 Package Price

Mrs. Planner is a wedding planning company that is dedicated to going above and beyond for their clients. This wedding planning team has offices in Austin, Colorado, and DFW.

Mrs. Planner is happy to accommodate virtual planning or in-person meetings that work best for your schedule. Their expert team can provide vendor recommendations as well as planning organization which allows couples a stress-free lead-up to their wedding celebrations. With flexibility as a key aspect of this company's planning model, packages can be bespoke creations that suit hosts' specific needs and budgets. By allowing for this versatility, full-service planning can take on whatever meaning is most beneficial for the client. Also available is month-of planning, where Mrs. Planner assists in all the details that bring the final steps to fruition on the day of. Everything from layouts to timelines is considered, as are logistical considerations along the way. Backed by over a decade of expert planning experience, Mrs. Planner is ready to make your dream wedding come true.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,800

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,400

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$8,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$60

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Jessica
    Jessica K. Getting married on 10/29/2022

Amazing, creative, communicative planner!

I am getting married at Spruce Mountain Ranch in Colorado and found Brie Oglesby through Instagram because she had recently done a photo shoot/vendor meet up at my venue. She immediately was the most communicative, flexible, fun, positive, and down to earth planner. We created a custom package and Brie has gone above and beyond to help us where needed. We have about 6 more months until our wedding and I am confident Brie will do the most amazing job as we get closer to the big day and of course on our actual wedding day. Thanks Brie!
    Kevin S. Getting married on 07/12/2022

My sounding board till the end!

I am so so THRILLED that I got to work with Brie Oglesby for my wedding planning. Not only was she super friendly, but she listened to all of my thoughts/ideas and gave me her honest feedback. She was there for me throughout the whole process. It made everything a lot less stressful and it was nice to have someone who felt like a close friend to help me with all the decision making and keep me on track with deadlines. She was my sounding board till the end and helped me through all of my moments on my big day--even the stressful ones. She knows what she is doing and is amazing at planning. I will truly miss working with her.

Mrs. Planner's reply:

I'm so glad our paths crossed! I loved working with you on your beautiful wedding :) Congratulations to the new Mr and Mrs!
    Mary D. Married on 01/01/2022

Amazing experience

Brie is a lifesaver!! I had zero stress the day of my wedding and that is all thanks to Brie. Even my bridesmaids were gushing about how well she handled everything. Not only did the day go off without a hitch, Brie brought so many new ideas to the table. She recommended a snow machine send off, custom whataburger bags and taking a pic in the exact same pose as my mom on her wedding day to name a few. Brie is a truly gifted wedding planner and you can't go wrong booking her for your big day!

Mrs. Planner's reply:

Thank you so much, Mary! I think about our time planning together often! You made a stunning bride and your wedding day was so fun! xo

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Ashlee Voda
Ashlee Voda
Owner

Ashlee Voda is the Owner of Mrs. Planner. She executes weddings throughout Texas and destination Colorado. As a Certified Wedding Planner, she has invested time into continuous education in her career. Years of planning under her belt, she works hard to stay connected with the best vendors to match with her clients. She is a founding member and current President of the Associated Wedding Planners of Austin, and a mentor in the industry.

Brie Oglesby
Brie Oglesby
Lead Planner, CO

Brie started her career in Austin, TX where her Catering background easily transitioned into leading her own weddings. There are a few great qualities a Planner should have: keen eye for detail, service heart, and able to think quickly on her feet. Brie easily has these things, but brings so much more to the table. It only takes one meeting with her to understand, you are working with the best in the business.

Stonehouse Villa Stonehouse Villa Historic Weddings

Mrs. Planner is a group of highly organized and extremely nice girls. They are one of the best coordination teams in Austin that know what they're doing and bring in beautiful events. It's always recommended to have a wedding coordinator and you won't be disappointed in their team!

Weddings by Carolyn Weddings by Carolyn Wedding Planners

Ashlee is a wonderful and thoughtful planner. Austin is lucky to have her planning weddings. Ashlee's personality is vibrate and a perfect fit for the Austin crowd.

Monica Salazar - Dallas Wedding Photographer Monica Salazar - Dallas Wedding Photographer Wedding Photographers

Ashlee is amazing to work with and a great wedding planner!

Colorado Springs, Colorado Colorado Springs, CO, 80903
682-472-8667

by appointment
Location of (Mrs. Planner)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding