2771 S. Ogden St., Littleton, CO 80113 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $5,700
Availability Check your date

About Michele with one L Photography

Hi friends! I am glad you are here!

I'm Michele, with one L. I'm a Colorado and destination wedding photographer who loves to capture joyful brides and grooms on their wedding day! In fact, I usually end up becoming friends with my couples and their families becuase I adore them so much.

I'm a hybrid photographer, meaning I shoot both film and digial to create timeless images you'll love to print and display. And you'll find I often shoot in an editorial style to capture images you'll pass along to your children and grandchildren as treasured heirlooms.

I have a serious case of wanderlust, so don't be afraid to ask me to travel for your wedding. I'm also available in Denver, Colorado Springs, and Boulder, as well as throughout Colorado, including mountain towns like Vail, Aspen, Telluride, and Steamboat Springs.

In addition to weddings, I love Colorado and destination engagements and anniversary sessions. Please visit my website to see my most recent work, and send me a message if you think we would be a good fit!

Follow Michele with one L Photography on

Della Terra Mountain Chateau 2
michele with one l photography vail colorado engagement photographer 164 51 992226
Vail Engagement 1

Michele with one L Photography 5
Michele with one L Photography 6
Michele with one L Photography 7

David · event on 12/27/2017

Michele did our surprise engagement shoot and she did such a wonderful job!! She was so helpful as we tried to get our best angles and she encouraged us the whole time so we felt soo comfortable. Michele captured us as a couple and allowed us to truly be ourselves to get amazing pictures that reflected our personalities. She was very quick in the turnaround to get our pictures to us the next day (since we were so excited and DYING to get them out!!). We have had so many friends and family members tell us that the pictures turned out so well and we truly enjoyed working with her. She has such a kind and caring heart, we cannot recommend her enough!!!

Sent on 12/31/2017

Janelle · Married on 09/09/2017

Michele was our favorite vendor to work with!! She is so sweet and amazing at what she does! She guides you in posing to get you amazing photos that you'll cherish forever. She genuinely cherishes each and every one of her clients!! By the end of your first meeting with her, you'll feel like she's one of your own family members that you love so much and are so comfortable around. She captures every single detail of your big day and makes sure you get that photo you really want!! Her candid captures are amazing, too. Our favorite photo from our day was actually when we thought she had stopped taking pictures during our walk in the chandelier trees, and we went to kiss each other. You won't regret choosing Michele and the quality and quantity of photos you receive are worth every penny... And she's competitively priced!

Sent on 11/25/2017
    Michele with one L Photography 15
    Michele with one L Photography 16
    Michele with one L Photography 17

Jessica · Married on 06/24/2017

Michele was an absolutely amazing wedding photographer for our big day! She was so sweet and helpful, making sure that we got all the shots we wanted. From our first meeting with her, we were certain she was a great fit for us. Michele is talented and professional and we are THRILLED that we chose her to capture our wedding day. We will treasure our photos forever!

Sent on 11/27/2017

Michele with one L Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism, Traditional, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

• 2771 S. Ogden St. Littleton, CO, 80113 See on map