Mrs. Planner Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

• Jessica
    Jessica K. Getting married on 10/29/2022

Amazing, creative, communicative planner!

I am getting married at Spruce Mountain Ranch in Colorado and found Brie Oglesby through Instagram because she had recently done a photo shoot/vendor meet up at my venue. She immediately was the most communicative, flexible, fun, positive, and down to earth planner. We created a custom package and Brie has gone above and beyond to help us where needed. We have about 6 more months until our wedding and I am confident Brie will do the most amazing job as we get closer to the big day and of course on our actual wedding day. Thanks Brie!
    Kevin S. Getting married on 07/12/2022

My sounding board till the end!

I am so so THRILLED that I got to work with Brie Oglesby for my wedding planning. Not only was she super friendly, but she listened to all of my thoughts/ideas and gave me her honest feedback. She was there for me throughout the whole process. It made everything a lot less stressful and it was nice to have someone who felt like a close friend to help me with all the decision making and keep me on track with deadlines. She was my sounding board till the end and helped me through all of my moments on my big day--even the stressful ones. She knows what she is doing and is amazing at planning. I will truly miss working with her.

Mrs. Planner's reply:

I'm so glad our paths crossed! I loved working with you on your beautiful wedding :) Congratulations to the new Mr and Mrs!
    Mary D. Married on 01/01/2022

Amazing experience

Brie is a lifesaver!! I had zero stress the day of my wedding and that is all thanks to Brie. Even my bridesmaids were gushing about how well she handled everything. Not only did the day go off without a hitch, Brie brought so many new ideas to the table. She recommended a snow machine send off, custom whataburger bags and taking a pic in the exact same pose as my mom on her wedding day to name a few. Brie is a truly gifted wedding planner and you can't go wrong booking her for your big day!

Mrs. Planner's reply:

Thank you so much, Mary! I think about our time planning together often! You made a stunning bride and your wedding day was so fun! xo
    Sam H. Married on 10/02/2021

Ashlee was great

We loved having Ashlee help us during this crazy time of planning.
  • Vanessa
    Vanessa J. Married on 09/25/2021

Loved working with Brie!

Working with Brie made wedding planning easy. I had a small intimate event where I was planning and doing many things on my own and she jumped in and helped me on my day bring my vision to life. Don’t hesitate to use Brie as your planner, she was professional, kind, and a joy to work with.
  • Rachel
    Rachel S. Married on 09/25/2021

Ashlee made our big day a dream come true

We interviewed 3 wedding planners and ended up picking Ashlee and I'm so glad we did! Ashlee was very helpful helping us plan our big day. She helped communicate with vendors and kept us organized with checklists.
    Erika G. Married on 08/28/2021

Amazing day of planner

Ashlee was awesome to work with. Initially, I felt like I didn't need a day of planner, but I'm so happy we decided to work with Ashlee. We got to truly enjoy our day since Ashlee took take of all the vendors and flow of events. She was super responsive and went above and beyond, like by offering to pick up our linens and meeting us in person before our big day.
  • Darren
    Darren W. Married on 07/06/2021

Amy at Mrs. Planners

Amy was absolutely incredible. Her vision, organization, communication, and execution were perfect. Amy helped me with my recent engagement proposal and truly made it a day I’ll never forget. From the initial planning all the way until the end of the engagement party, she was instrumental in putting together what I will look back on as one of the best days of my life (and we haven’t even started talking about the wedding yet!). She is a true professional and is very passionate about making your special occasion everything you dream it would be. Amy was the reason I was able to exceed all of my fiancé’s expectations. Thank you so much. Amy is the best!
    Kara S. Married on 06/19/2021

Brie is a wedding planner extraordinaire!

Brie was INCREDIBLE! Honestly I cannot imagine going through the process without her. She made planning so smooth, and gave us creative ideas to make our wedding unique to us as a couple. Over the wedding weekend itself she was ON IT! Several family members and wedding party members commented on her awesomeness. She is kind, professional, organized down the last detail, and has a cheery bright demeanor that makes her fun to work with. Couldn't recommend her more!

Mrs. Planner's reply:

AW KARA! Thank you for trusting the process! I can't wait to see what the future holds for the newlyweds! xo Brie
  • Melissa
    Melissa N. Married on 05/29/2021

Brie - Review

Brie was the real MVP of our wedding day. Throughout the process she kept us on track while still being patient with us as we considered our vendors. She had a wealth of knowledge which was super helpful when we were between two vendors who both seemed amazing. Our wedding was supposed to be outside but unfortunately it rained. Although I was super stressed with making the call to move inside I never had any doubt that it would look amazing. I still can't stop looking at our pictures and remembering how beautifully everything came together. We cannot thank Brie enough for all of the time and effort she put into making our day perfect!!
  • Lauren
    Lauren D. Married on 01/06/2021

Amazing!!!

We worked with Amy, and had a great experience!! She was always SUPER responsive, and supportive. We are so glad we hired her, and would highly recommend. She helped bring our vision to life, and our day was even better than we could have imagined. We are very thankful for all of her hard work!
  • Amanda
    Amanda R. Married on 09/06/2020

AMAZING! We could not have done this without Mrs. Planner!

We had the absolute pleasure of working with Ashlee for our wedding. I cannot rave enough about her. She is an absolute gem! She is incredibly knowledgeable, punctual, and responsive. She answered all of our questions, is very supportive, and made our planning process seamless... effortless. She helped us to plan our wedding and supported us through the pandemic. We can't imagine going through this process without her! Be sure to book her for your event!
    Lauri Married on 01/04/2020
    Ashlee and Amy were wonderful to work with as our "month of" planners for our daughter's wedding. Besides coordinating vendors and the wedding day schedule, they were completely available for guidance in the weeks leading up to the wedding, including helping with last minute rain plans. Their professionalism and attention to detail helped to create a memorable celebration. As it turns out we have another daughter getting married, and we plan to hire them again.
  • Karen
    Karen A. Married on 01/04/2020

Amy was incredible!

Wow, where do I begin?! I bought the full-service package and it was worth every penny. Amy was absolutely fabulous. I was dealing with the recent loss of my mom, my second year of law school, and planning a wedding in six months and she made the entire process seamless and as stress-free as possible. From our first phone call to our send-off I always felt like I was her number one priority even though I know she was so busy! I have no clue how I would have navigated the wedding planning process without her. She thought of so many things that never crossed my mind and I did not have deal with any of the logistics because she handled all of it. Additionally, she did an incredible job handling the design of our wedding. I am not creative at all and our reception was STUNNING because of her. She is extremely organized and just an all-around great person to work with. She was my advocate with vendors and handled so many situations that I did not even know about. I cannot recommend her enough!
    Karleigh Married on 10/19/2019

The Mrs Planner team goes above and beyond

Ashlee and her team were truly amazing. We got the “day of” package, so I organized the vendors, but Ashlee was there to help every step of the way. Whether it was me having a panicky moment or her organizing an unusual vendor request (like getting two steps to walk up onto the stage with), she was amazingly helpful and very responsive. The day of the wedding I didn’t have to do a single thing besides get ready and everything was so perfect. We had a rather unconventional wedding and I was worried about the logistics of certain things, but Ashlee figured everything out and it was absolutely perfect. Could not recommend enough. The Mrs Planner team is amazing!
    Chloe Married on 08/03/2019

Highly Recommended Wedding Planner!

Sarah from Mrs. Planner was excellent! Coming from a couple who had no idea what they were doing, she was able to help us create a vision and bring that to life all while staying in our budget. She was quick to respond at all hours, gave great referrals for vendors and she created a beautiful wedding for us. Without her we would still be running around in circles. Thanks Sarah!
  • Deborah
    Deborah G. Married on 06/29/2019

Dedicated and Experienced Wedding Planning

We planned our daughter's Austin wedding from Dallas and Ashlee Voda was our wonderful planner. We feel the value of Ashlee's time and attention we received was definitely beyond the price we paid. Ashlee answered our emails right away, and her experience and expertise showed in the on-the-spot answers and solutions she gave us at every turn in our planning process. Ashlee also made herself available for every vendor meeting we set up, and said "yes" to every request I had, including obtaining neck coolers for our groomsmen on a 96-degree wedding day. Ashlee and her assistant worked tirelessly, and around-the-clock, at our rehearsal, rehearsal dinner, and wedding day. We truly felt her life revolved around our wedding those days, and her presence was so reassuring. She was very focused on every detail, which made us all, bride and groom included, so relaxed. Do not hesitate to give yourself the gift of this amazing team of wedding planners! -The Plifka Family.
    Gary W. Married on 06/29/2019

Sarah Avigne - Flawless Event Execution

Sarah did a great job Coordinating my daughter’s Wedding and I highly recommend her if you are interested in a Wedding Planner and/or Event Coordinator. The following are just a few of the reasons why:

Sarah is a great listener – key to understanding what we wanted. In our case we needed an Event Coordinator. We had already planned the Wedding – having booked the venues, hired the vendors, designed the reception, and established the event timeline. I spoke with over 20 Wedding Planners before I talked to Sarah. They all wanted to tell me what they were going to do, how they were going to do it, and what I needed to do. Sarah was the only one who listened first, asked questions, and then discussed how she felt she could fit into our plan.

Sarah was very quick to grasp our plan and vision for the reception. She was a good sounding-board and great collaborator - offered insight and perspective on items, when solicited. Her experience, knowledge of wedding planning, and personality made it very easy and pleasant to work with her.

She approached the role professionally and is clearly capable of executing the Wedding Planner responsibilities. She can capture concepts and work with details – both vital in ensuring expectations are met.

Handing off the day-of coordination effort was easy, realizing it was in capable hands. The transition of responsibility went well. Sarah took the lead and I supported her on the very few occasions where she requested my input or to confirm a minor adjustment/alternations.

Sarah did a fantastic job coordinating the vendor setting-up for the reception in the Bullock Texas State History Museum. It was a large event and we had a relatively short time duration to prepare the Rotunda and Main Hall.

She has a great rapport with the vendors. She can and does not mind making decisions. She solicits input, when necessary, prior to giving direction.

Sarah executed the event flawlessly. She was on top of action and implemented a contingency plan when it began to rain just prior to the couple’s departure

She completely relieved us of any responsibility the day of the event, allowing us to totally immerse ourselves in the celebration and the moments, as they occurred.
    Lesa W. Married on 06/29/2019

Planning and Execution Excellence

When we started planning our daughter's wedding, we were very particular about choosing an event coordinator and even questioned if we needed one. We found early in the planning stages that we definitely needed someone to execute the plan so we could enjoy our daughter's wedding day. We received recommendations for Sarah Avigne with Mrs. Planner and it was the best piece of advice we received. Sarah's communication, planning and execution excellence is unparalleled. From coordinating with the church, the reception venue, the vendors, and down to the smallest details Sarah executed with perfection. We can truly say that she helped make our daughter's wedding day perfect. We highly recommend Sarah Avigne with Mrs. Planner for wedding and event coordinating.
    Abigail P. Married on 05/26/2019

Incredible!

Amy with Mrs. Planners made the wedding planning and wedding day an absolute dream! I met her at the Dallas Bridal Expo and instantly clicked. I chose the "month of" planning package, but she was always very helpful if I asked for vendor recommendations or advice leading up to the big day. During the month of the wedding, she took over communication with all of my vendors, came to meetings, and hopped on conference calls with me to make sure everyone was aligned- and I could not be more thankful for that! She handled everything with such kindness and professionalism and made my wedding day run so smoothly. Couldn't recommend her or the Mrs. Planner team more!
    Alyssa O. Married on 05/10/2019

Mrs. Planner is the best!!!

We hired Ashlee as our "day of" wedding planner. She was absolutely AMAZING! She was always available to answer any questions that we had, and went above and beyond to make our wedding planning experience stress free (especially our wedding day!). She was always so organized, professional, and on top of it. We highly recommend you hire Mrs. Planner! Ashlee truly has a gift and you can tell how passionate she is about her work.
  • Stacy
    Stacy B. Married on 04/12/2019

Best Day Ever ... thanks to Sarah Avigne!

Mrs. Planner was everything I could have hoped for and more! I worked with Sarah Avigne directly, and she went above and beyond to make our day absolutely perfect! She was easily accessible for any questions or concerns, and stayed on top of the budget and timeline. I was lacking a creative eye for the reception, and she really stepped up in as far as aesthetics, lighting and floral went. The place looked amazing, and the whole day was seamless (truly!). I highly recommend her!
    Stacy R. Married on 04/06/2019

Ashlee and Mrs Planners were great!

Ashlee and her team were instrumental in our wedding going off without a hitch. We used her 'day of' services and she came in about 4-6 weeks before the wedding and helped to finalize all of the vendors and last minute plans. I was able to hand it all off to her and only had to jump on the occasional (quick) call to validate that things were right. On the day of the wedding, she did everything. Kept everyone on track and made all the little details of our wedding perfect. I would 100% use Ashlee again to help plan a wedding.
    Lindsay M. Married on 02/23/2019

Mrs. Planner services saved me!

Sarah was INCREDIBLE!! I wish she could be with me everyday of my life organizing it and handling everything that stresses me out! Our wedding was flawless and Sarah was an amazing planner who sent me reminders, talked to my vendors, handled the decorating, and told my crazy family and guests what to do on my wedding day so that everyone wasn't just running around lost the whole time. I was a bride who was having the difficult time emotionally and mentally planning a wedding without my mother and Sarah came in and saved me and my fiance. She will always be special to me and Mrs. Planner will always be the best investment we made for our wedding!