Mrs. Planner Reviews

57 Reviews for Mrs. Planner

• Darren

Darren Wilcox · Getting married on 07/06/2021

Amy at Mrs. Planners

Amy was absolutely incredible. Her vision, organization, communication, and execution were perfect. Amy helped me with my recent engagement proposal and truly made it a day I’ll never forget. From the initial planning all the way until the end of the engagement party, she was instrumental in putting together what I will look back on as one of the best days of my life (and we haven’t even started talking about the wedding yet!). She is a true professional and is very passionate about making your special occasion everything you dream it would be. Amy was the reason I was able to exceed all of my fiancé’s expectations. Thank you so much. Amy is the best!

Sent on 06/23/2020
  • Lauren

Lauren Duncan · Getting married on 01/06/2021

Amazing!!!

We worked with Amy, and had a great experience!! She was always SUPER responsive, and supportive. We are so glad we hired her, and would highly recommend. She helped bring our vision to life, and our day was even better than we could have imagined. We are very thankful for all of her hard work!

Sent on 06/28/2020
  • Amanda

Amanda Rocha · Married on 09/06/2020

AMAZING! We could not have done this without Mrs. Planner!

We had the absolute pleasure of working with Ashlee for our wedding. I cannot rave enough about her. She is an absolute gem! She is incredibly knowledgeable, punctual, and responsive. She answered all of our questions, is very supportive, and made our planning process seamless... effortless. She helped us to plan our wedding and supported us through the pandemic. We can't imagine going through this process without her! Be sure to book her for your event!

Sent on 05/09/2020

Lauri · Married on 01/04/2020

Ashlee and Amy were wonderful to work with as our "month of" planners for our daughter's wedding. Besides coordinating vendors and the wedding day schedule, they were completely available for guidance in the weeks leading up to the wedding, including helping with last minute rain plans. Their professionalism and attention to detail helped to create a memorable celebration. As it turns out we have another daughter getting married, and we plan to hire them again.

Sent on 10/02/2018
  • Karen

Karen Alday · Married on 01/04/2020

Amy was incredible!

Wow, where do I begin?! I bought the full-service package and it was worth every penny. Amy was absolutely fabulous. I was dealing with the recent loss of my mom, my second year of law school, and planning a wedding in six months and she made the entire process seamless and as stress-free as possible. From our first phone call to our send-off I always felt like I was her number one priority even though I know she was so busy! I have no clue how I would have navigated the wedding planning process without her. She thought of so many things that never crossed my mind and I did not have deal with any of the logistics because she handled all of it. Additionally, she did an incredible job handling the design of our wedding. I am not creative at all and our reception was STUNNING because of her. She is extremely organized and just an all-around great person to work with. She was my advocate with vendors and handled so many situations that I did not even know about. I cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 01/20/2020

Karleigh · Married on 10/19/2019

The Mrs Planner team goes above and beyond

Ashlee and her team were truly amazing. We got the “day of” package, so I organized the vendors, but Ashlee was there to help every step of the way. Whether it was me having a panicky moment or her organizing an unusual vendor request (like getting two steps to walk up onto the stage with), she was amazingly helpful and very responsive. The day of the wedding I didn’t have to do a single thing besides get ready and everything was so perfect. We had a rather unconventional wedding and I was worried about the logistics of certain things, but Ashlee figured everything out and it was absolutely perfect. Could not recommend enough. The Mrs Planner team is amazing!

Sent on 10/24/2019

Chloe · Married on 08/03/2019

Highly Recommended Wedding Planner!

Sarah from Mrs. Planner was excellent! Coming from a couple who had no idea what they were doing, she was able to help us create a vision and bring that to life all while staying in our budget. She was quick to respond at all hours, gave great referrals for vendors and she created a beautiful wedding for us. Without her we would still be running around in circles. Thanks Sarah!

Sent on 03/09/2020

Lesa Warren · Married on 06/29/2019

Planning and Execution Excellence

When we started planning our daughter's wedding, we were very particular about choosing an event coordinator and even questioned if we needed one. We found early in the planning stages that we definitely needed someone to execute the plan so we could enjoy our daughter's wedding day. We received recommendations for Sarah Avigne with Mrs. Planner and it was the best piece of advice we received. Sarah's communication, planning and execution excellence is unparalleled. From coordinating with the church, the reception venue, the vendors, and down to the smallest details Sarah executed with perfection. We can truly say that she helped make our daughter's wedding day perfect. We highly recommend Sarah Avigne with Mrs. Planner for wedding and event coordinating.

Sent on 07/05/2019

Gary Warren · Married on 06/29/2019

Sarah Avigne - Flawless Event Execution

Sarah did a great job Coordinating my daughter’s Wedding and I highly recommend her if you are interested in a Wedding Planner and/or Event Coordinator. The following are just a few of the reasons why:

Sarah is a great listener – key to understanding what we wanted. In our case we needed an Event Coordinator. We had already planned the Wedding – having booked the venues, hired the vendors, designed the reception, and established the event timeline. I spoke with over 20 Wedding Planners before I talked to Sarah. They all wanted to tell me what they were going to do, how they were going to do it, and what I needed to do. Sarah was the only one who listened first, asked questions, and then discussed how she felt she could fit into our plan.

Sarah was very quick to grasp our plan and vision for the reception. She was a good sounding-board and great collaborator - offered insight and perspective on items, when solicited. Her experience, knowledge of wedding planning, and personality made it very easy and pleasant to work with her.

She approached the role professionally and is clearly capable of executing the Wedding Planner responsibilities. She can capture concepts and work with details – both vital in ensuring expectations are met.

Handing off the day-of coordination effort was easy, realizing it was in capable hands. The transition of responsibility went well. Sarah took the lead and I supported her on the very few occasions where she requested my input or to confirm a minor adjustment/alternations.

Sarah did a fantastic job coordinating the vendor setting-up for the reception in the Bullock Texas State History Museum. It was a large event and we had a relatively short time duration to prepare the Rotunda and Main Hall.

She has a great rapport with the vendors. She can and does not mind making decisions. She solicits input, when necessary, prior to giving direction.

Sarah executed the event flawlessly. She was on top of action and implemented a contingency plan when it began to rain just prior to the couple’s departure

She completely relieved us of any responsibility the day of the event, allowing us to totally immerse ourselves in the celebration and the moments, as they occurred.

Sent on 07/13/2019
  • Deborah

Deborah Gorey Plifka · Married on 06/29/2019

Dedicated and Experienced Wedding Planning

We planned our daughter's Austin wedding from Dallas and Ashlee Voda was our wonderful planner. We feel the value of Ashlee's time and attention we received was definitely beyond the price we paid. Ashlee answered our emails right away, and her experience and expertise showed in the on-the-spot answers and solutions she gave us at every turn in our planning process. Ashlee also made herself available for every vendor meeting we set up, and said "yes" to every request I had, including obtaining neck coolers for our groomsmen on a 96-degree wedding day. Ashlee and her assistant worked tirelessly, and around-the-clock, at our rehearsal, rehearsal dinner, and wedding day. We truly felt her life revolved around our wedding those days, and her presence was so reassuring. She was very focused on every detail, which made us all, bride and groom included, so relaxed. Do not hesitate to give yourself the gift of this amazing team of wedding planners! -The Plifka Family.

Sent on 07/18/2019

Abigail Peavey · Married on 05/26/2019

Incredible!

Amy with Mrs. Planners made the wedding planning and wedding day an absolute dream! I met her at the Dallas Bridal Expo and instantly clicked. I chose the "month of" planning package, but she was always very helpful if I asked for vendor recommendations or advice leading up to the big day. During the month of the wedding, she took over communication with all of my vendors, came to meetings, and hopped on conference calls with me to make sure everyone was aligned- and I could not be more thankful for that! She handled everything with such kindness and professionalism and made my wedding day run so smoothly. Couldn't recommend her or the Mrs. Planner team more!

Sent on 06/07/2019

Alyssa Olson · Married on 05/10/2019

Mrs. Planner is the best!!!

We hired Ashlee as our "day of" wedding planner. She was absolutely AMAZING! She was always available to answer any questions that we had, and went above and beyond to make our wedding planning experience stress free (especially our wedding day!). She was always so organized, professional, and on top of it. We highly recommend you hire Mrs. Planner! Ashlee truly has a gift and you can tell how passionate she is about her work.

Sent on 10/25/2019
  • Stacy

Stacy Bergen · Married on 04/12/2019

Best Day Ever ... thanks to Sarah Avigne!

Mrs. Planner was everything I could have hoped for and more! I worked with Sarah Avigne directly, and she went above and beyond to make our day absolutely perfect! She was easily accessible for any questions or concerns, and stayed on top of the budget and timeline. I was lacking a creative eye for the reception, and she really stepped up in as far as aesthetics, lighting and floral went. The place looked amazing, and the whole day was seamless (truly!). I highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/09/2019

Stacy Rusek · Married on 04/06/2019

Ashlee and Mrs Planners were great!

Ashlee and her team were instrumental in our wedding going off without a hitch. We used her 'day of' services and she came in about 4-6 weeks before the wedding and helped to finalize all of the vendors and last minute plans. I was able to hand it all off to her and only had to jump on the occasional (quick) call to validate that things were right. On the day of the wedding, she did everything. Kept everyone on track and made all the little details of our wedding perfect. I would 100% use Ashlee again to help plan a wedding.

Sent on 08/15/2019

Lindsay Marie Garza · Married on 02/23/2019

Mrs. Planner services saved me!

Sarah was INCREDIBLE!! I wish she could be with me everyday of my life organizing it and handling everything that stresses me out! Our wedding was flawless and Sarah was an amazing planner who sent me reminders, talked to my vendors, handled the decorating, and told my crazy family and guests what to do on my wedding day so that everyone wasn't just running around lost the whole time. I was a bride who was having the difficult time emotionally and mentally planning a wedding without my mother and Sarah came in and saved me and my fiance. She will always be special to me and Mrs. Planner will always be the best investment we made for our wedding!

Sent on 03/04/2019

Brian · Married on 01/06/2019

Mrs. Planner brought it all together perfectly!

My fiancé and I planned a very DIY hill country wedding and were on the fence about using a coordinator. We're both so glad we did, especially because Mrs. Planner brought all of our details together perfectly. They filled in all the gaps and made sure the last month of planning went smoothly. When the day came, they were very organized, very professional, and made our wedding go better than we ever could have imagined. Sarah, Abigail, and Ashlee were amazing to work with (both moms agreed too!) and kept my fiancé and I at ease all day. They helped us bring our very non-traditional wedding to fruition and we couldn't be happier! Whether you're looking for a traditional wedding, or a non-traditional, same-sex wedding (like us!), this team will be the best money you can spend.

Sent on 06/04/2019
  • Becky

Becky · Married on 11/04/2018

Money spent was well worth it!

I didn’t think I needed a month of coordinator but Amy did such a great job!! Everything was taken care of on my wedding day...timeline stayed on schedule & she did all the set up & take down! I highly recommend!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Claire · Married on 11/03/2018

Sarah was the best!

As soon as I met with Sarah the first time, I knew I wanted to hire her. She was super easy to work with and we got along very well. And it was all at a great price. I hired her for 'day of coordination' which is really more like 'month of' coordination. I'm very Type A so I thought it would be hard to relinquish control, but with Sarah it wasn't. I was very confident in her abilities and on the day of the wedding I wasn't worried about a thing, she took care of it all! I highly highly recommend Sarah at Mrs. Planner!

Sent on 01/18/2019
  • KCJV

Kelsey · Married on 02/17/2018

Ashlee was one of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding! We hired her for month of coordinating, but she was a great resource to us throughout the planning process. She gave us a detailed planning timeline after our first meeting that helped us stay on track with all of our tasks and recommended some amazing vendors for us to work with! Our wedding day was perfect! Ashlee made things run so smoothly, and most importantly, ensured that we had a stress-free wedding day.

Sent on 02/20/2018

Hannah · Married on 12/02/2017

I wish I could give Ashlee and her team 100 stars! WOW I am so beyond thankful we decided to go with Mrs. Planner for our recent December wedding. When visiting with potential planners, Ashlee was the only planner that asked me "What do you want guests to remember from your day?" I loved that and knew I could trust her to execute on my grand vision for the day! Ashlee is so sweet and fun and is also the organization queen! We met several times leading up to the wedding and she even came to my final planning appointments with vendors to ensure they would deliver exactly what they needed to on the big day. She created a wedding drive for us to collaborate on which helped keep me organized and also managed all of the set up and tear down on the day of the wedding. This was all huge for me as I did not want my mom or other family members to have to worry about anything. I wanted them to be able to just enjoy the day! Ashlee and her teammate Heather (also amazing) made that possible for us and that was worth every single cent to us. If you are on the fence about getting a planner or month of coordinator, I can promise you, you will not regret it. I am so glad we hired Mrs. Planner. Ashlee helped make our day perfect and flow seamlessly for our guests - and that is something we will ALWAYS be grateful for. I would hire her again and recommend her 1000000x over!

Sent on 01/14/2018

Elvia · Married on 12/01/2017

We hired Ashlee early on in the wedding planning process because our venue required we have a wedding planner. Some people may think that's wasted money, but it absolutely is not if you have Ashlee as a wedding planner. I had been the MOH for a wedding just the summer before and that wedding planner was not organized at all. Ashlee though was the absolute best. All her help with planning helped the wedding stay on schedule. She also had a lot of ideas and good advice when I had any questions. Ashlee was also the best with all the guests. Many people told us how nice she was. And BONUS: she will make sure you always have a drink in hand at your wedding! She really was the best. Hire this woman and her team and you will be a happy bride (and groom)!!!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Ty · Married on 10/13/2017

Worth every penny! We knew we wanted Mrs Planner from seeing them in action for our friend's wedding. From our first visit, we knew we wanted Mrs Planner to help us with our perfect day. From that moment on, we had a reliable source of information for all things wedding-related. Just a text or email away, and Mrs Planner was quick to respond providing answers and advice. Everyone we met with from Mrs Planner were wonderful, but Ashlee Voda put her heart and soul into our wedding. She was there for appointments we made with vendors and she made sure we were ready for what we were getting into. Being prepared let us enjoy our day and relax as everything went on time like clockwork. Our only hope is that this isn't the end of our time with Ashlee. She was very important for our big day and we consider her to be a lifelong friend!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Liz · Married on 02/25/2017

Having a wedding planner was by far the best money spent!!! The day of my daughters wedding was spent with the girls at the hotel where they got their hair and makeup done. Ashlee took care of everything so all I had to do was enjoy the day and show up to the church and reception venue with EVERYTHING taken care of! From coordinating with the caterer, florist, band, furniture and linen rental company, transportation services for the bride and groom and wedding party to making sure all went smooth at the church, she had it under control. I would highly recommend Mrs. Planner!!

Sent on 03/01/2017

Caitlyn · Married on 02/25/2017

Ashlee is amazing!! I can not recommend her enough! We used Ashlee for the last few months of wedding planning but she was always available throughout the whole process. She had tons of great ideas and gave lots of good advise at the beginning when we were picking vendors and was always available to meet up or talk on the phone. She took care of arranging all the vendors and what time they would arrive to set up/take down. We didn't have to worry about making sure vendors arrived at the right time because Ashlee took care of everything. She made time lines and layouts for us and the vendors to make sure everything ran smoothly. On your wedding day the last thing you want to be doing is thinking about vendors and if they arrived to set up on time. My mom and I were so stress free knowing it was in Ashlee and her teams hands. We can't thank Ashlee and her team enough for making it the best day of our lives!!!!!

Sent on 03/28/2017

Andrea · Married on 09/24/2016

I had the pleasure of working with Sara as my wedding coordinator. I cannot thank her more for being so amazing and wonderful! She was on top of it from the very beginning. Sara gave great recommendations on vendors, responded to emails so quickly and even set up golf tee times for my now husband. Ashlee was also wonderful as she helped with our wedding day as well! They were very prepared and organized. I am so happy I chose this company! I would definitely recommend them to any future brides!

Sent on 09/27/2016