Mrs. Planner Reviews

45 | Carrollton, TX

45 Reviews for Mrs. Planner

Abigail Peavey · Married on 05/26/2019

Incredible!

Amy with Mrs. Planners made the wedding planning and wedding day an absolute dream! I met her at the Dallas Bridal Expo and instantly clicked. I chose the "month of" planning package, but she was always very helpful if I asked for vendor recommendations or advice leading up to the big day. During the month of the wedding, she took over communication with all of my vendors, came to meetings, and hopped on conference calls with me to make sure everyone was aligned- and I could not be more thankful for that! She handled everything with such kindness and professionalism and made my wedding day run so smoothly. Couldn't recommend her or the Mrs. Planner team more!

Sent on 06/07/2019
  • Stacy

Stacy Bergen · Married on 04/12/2019

Best Day Ever ... thanks to Sarah Avigne!

Mrs. Planner was everything I could have hoped for and more! I worked with Sarah Avigne directly, and she went above and beyond to make our day absolutely perfect! She was easily accessible for any questions or concerns, and stayed on top of the budget and timeline. I was lacking a creative eye for the reception, and she really stepped up in as far as aesthetics, lighting and floral went. The place looked amazing, and the whole day was seamless (truly!). I highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/09/2019

Lindsay Marie Garza · Married on 02/23/2019

Mrs. Planner services saved me!

Sarah was INCREDIBLE!! I wish she could be with me everyday of my life organizing it and handling everything that stresses me out! Our wedding was flawless and Sarah was an amazing planner who sent me reminders, talked to my vendors, handled the decorating, and told my crazy family and guests what to do on my wedding day so that everyone wasn't just running around lost the whole time. I was a bride who was having the difficult time emotionally and mentally planning a wedding without my mother and Sarah came in and saved me and my fiance. She will always be special to me and Mrs. Planner will always be the best investment we made for our wedding!

Sent on 03/04/2019

Brian · Married on 01/06/2019

Mrs. Planner brought it all together perfectly!

My fiancé and I planned a very DIY hill country wedding and were on the fence about using a coordinator. We're both so glad we did, especially because Mrs. Planner brought all of our details together perfectly. They filled in all the gaps and made sure the last month of planning went smoothly. When the day came, they were very organized, very professional, and made our wedding go better than we ever could have imagined. Sarah, Abigail, and Ashlee were amazing to work with (both moms agreed too!) and kept my fiancé and I at ease all day. They helped us bring our very non-traditional wedding to fruition and we couldn't be happier! Whether you're looking for a traditional wedding, or a non-traditional, same-sex wedding (like us!), this team will be the best money you can spend.

Sent on 06/04/2019
  • Becky

Becky · Married on 11/04/2018

Money spent was well worth it!

I didn’t think I needed a month of coordinator but Amy did such a great job!! Everything was taken care of on my wedding day...timeline stayed on schedule & she did all the set up & take down! I highly recommend!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Claire · Married on 11/03/2018

Sarah was the best!

As soon as I met with Sarah the first time, I knew I wanted to hire her. She was super easy to work with and we got along very well. And it was all at a great price. I hired her for 'day of coordination' which is really more like 'month of' coordination. I'm very Type A so I thought it would be hard to relinquish control, but with Sarah it wasn't. I was very confident in her abilities and on the day of the wedding I wasn't worried about a thing, she took care of it all! I highly highly recommend Sarah at Mrs. Planner!

Sent on 01/18/2019

Lauri · Married on 09/22/2018

Ashlee and Amy were wonderful to work with as our "month of" planners for our daughter's wedding. Besides coordinating vendors and the wedding day schedule, they were completely available for guidance in the weeks leading up to the wedding, including helping with last minute rain plans. Their professionalism and attention to detail helped to create a memorable celebration. As it turns out we have another daughter getting married, and we plan to hire them again.

Sent on 10/02/2018
  • KCJV

Kelsey · Married on 02/17/2018

Ashlee was one of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding! We hired her for month of coordinating, but she was a great resource to us throughout the planning process. She gave us a detailed planning timeline after our first meeting that helped us stay on track with all of our tasks and recommended some amazing vendors for us to work with! Our wedding day was perfect! Ashlee made things run so smoothly, and most importantly, ensured that we had a stress-free wedding day.

Sent on 02/20/2018

Hannah · Married on 12/02/2017

I wish I could give Ashlee and her team 100 stars! WOW I am so beyond thankful we decided to go with Mrs. Planner for our recent December wedding. When visiting with potential planners, Ashlee was the only planner that asked me "What do you want guests to remember from your day?" I loved that and knew I could trust her to execute on my grand vision for the day! Ashlee is so sweet and fun and is also the organization queen! We met several times leading up to the wedding and she even came to my final planning appointments with vendors to ensure they would deliver exactly what they needed to on the big day. She created a wedding drive for us to collaborate on which helped keep me organized and also managed all of the set up and tear down on the day of the wedding. This was all huge for me as I did not want my mom or other family members to have to worry about anything. I wanted them to be able to just enjoy the day! Ashlee and her teammate Heather (also amazing) made that possible for us and that was worth every single cent to us. If you are on the fence about getting a planner or month of coordinator, I can promise you, you will not regret it. I am so glad we hired Mrs. Planner. Ashlee helped make our day perfect and flow seamlessly for our guests - and that is something we will ALWAYS be grateful for. I would hire her again and recommend her 1000000x over!

Sent on 01/14/2018

Elvia · Married on 12/01/2017

We hired Ashlee early on in the wedding planning process because our venue required we have a wedding planner. Some people may think that's wasted money, but it absolutely is not if you have Ashlee as a wedding planner. I had been the MOH for a wedding just the summer before and that wedding planner was not organized at all. Ashlee though was the absolute best. All her help with planning helped the wedding stay on schedule. She also had a lot of ideas and good advice when I had any questions. Ashlee was also the best with all the guests. Many people told us how nice she was. And BONUS: she will make sure you always have a drink in hand at your wedding! She really was the best. Hire this woman and her team and you will be a happy bride (and groom)!!!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Ty · Married on 10/13/2017

Worth every penny! We knew we wanted Mrs Planner from seeing them in action for our friend's wedding. From our first visit, we knew we wanted Mrs Planner to help us with our perfect day. From that moment on, we had a reliable source of information for all things wedding-related. Just a text or email away, and Mrs Planner was quick to respond providing answers and advice. Everyone we met with from Mrs Planner were wonderful, but Ashlee Voda put her heart and soul into our wedding. She was there for appointments we made with vendors and she made sure we were ready for what we were getting into. Being prepared let us enjoy our day and relax as everything went on time like clockwork. Our only hope is that this isn't the end of our time with Ashlee. She was very important for our big day and we consider her to be a lifelong friend!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Liz · Married on 02/25/2017

Having a wedding planner was by far the best money spent!!! The day of my daughters wedding was spent with the girls at the hotel where they got their hair and makeup done. Ashlee took care of everything so all I had to do was enjoy the day and show up to the church and reception venue with EVERYTHING taken care of! From coordinating with the caterer, florist, band, furniture and linen rental company, transportation services for the bride and groom and wedding party to making sure all went smooth at the church, she had it under control. I would highly recommend Mrs. Planner!!

Sent on 03/01/2017

Caitlyn · Married on 02/25/2017

Ashlee is amazing!! I can not recommend her enough! We used Ashlee for the last few months of wedding planning but she was always available throughout the whole process. She had tons of great ideas and gave lots of good advise at the beginning when we were picking vendors and was always available to meet up or talk on the phone. She took care of arranging all the vendors and what time they would arrive to set up/take down. We didn't have to worry about making sure vendors arrived at the right time because Ashlee took care of everything. She made time lines and layouts for us and the vendors to make sure everything ran smoothly. On your wedding day the last thing you want to be doing is thinking about vendors and if they arrived to set up on time. My mom and I were so stress free knowing it was in Ashlee and her teams hands. We can't thank Ashlee and her team enough for making it the best day of our lives!!!!!

Sent on 03/28/2017

Andrea · Married on 09/24/2016

I had the pleasure of working with Sara as my wedding coordinator. I cannot thank her more for being so amazing and wonderful! She was on top of it from the very beginning. Sara gave great recommendations on vendors, responded to emails so quickly and even set up golf tee times for my now husband. Ashlee was also wonderful as she helped with our wedding day as well! They were very prepared and organized. I am so happy I chose this company! I would definitely recommend them to any future brides!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Laura · Married on 09/17/2016

I would 100% recommend Mrs. Planner. Josh and I worked with Ashlee, the owner. I can not express how lovely she was to work with. I was worried about planning a wedding in Austin while living in Dallas. Because she lives in both places part time, she was so helpful in every single step of the way, especially with recommendations. She took so much stress and anxiety of planning off of our plates, and really focused on us and our interests to make sure the wedding was super personal. It was a fairytale evening, thanks to her. She's the best, and was way more than a wedding planner to me, but a friend! :) Love her, and you will, too! Professional the whole way, and always responded to ANY inquiry I had within 24 hours....most times within an hour or two. I just can't say enough about her and her services!

Sent on 09/19/2016

Mrs. Planner was sooooo helpful. The last month and the weekend of our wedding were so much easier with Sara's help. Wedding planners are not something to skimp on. Get one with good chemistry and great reviews...like this one!!

Sent on 07/05/2016

Mrs. Planner's reply:

Thank you so much for the sweet note, it was a pleasure working with you! -Sara

Amber · Married on 05/14/2016

Sara did a great job coordinating our wedding. We had a very small and intimate wedding, but having Sara handle all the little details and help with recommendations was worth it's weight in gold. It allowed my husband, our families and myself be able to actually enjoy the wedding instead of worry about how things were going. Every time I needed a recommendation, Sara was on the ball and prompt to refer me to excellent vendors, which made things so much more enjoyable. She even helped find an amazing bagpipe, viola and harp combo, which was a highlight of our wedding since my husband is Scottish. Highly recommend having Sara help you with your wedding, whether it be the day of, month of, or the entire event!

Sent on 07/06/2016

Mrs. Planner's reply:

Thank you Amber for such kind words! You and Campbell were a pleasure to work with. I am so glad it turned out the way you envisioned it. -Sara

Claudia · Married on 11/19/2015

It was a pleasure working with Sarah! She was very professional, helpful and very flexible. She made sure I had everything I need it and made sure things went right. Sarah is wonderful I really enjoyed working with her I highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 01/26/2016

great working with this vendor, very professional.

Sent on 10/26/2014

Deborah · Married on 10/11/2014

I LOVED having Ashlee as my planner! I hired her for Month-Of coordination and she was incredibly helpful taking care of last minute details and making sure everything was confirmed. I had a vision for my day and she made sure I got it! I cannot recommend her more. She was helpful recommending vendors for my florals, photography and more, and I trust her 100%!

Sent on 05/12/2015

Mrs. Planner's reply:

Working with a bride like yourself with such a keen eye for detail, you created an amazing design for the elements of your wedding day. It was such a treat to be there to make sure it was just how you imagined it. What a beautiful wedding to be a part of! Thank you for having us and thank you for the kind words.

Ashley · Married on 03/29/2014

I met Ashlee through a friend who got married 6 months before I started planning my wedding. I knew immediately that I had to get Ashlee!

This lady knows what she is doing! Fun and easy to work with and can't get down to business when necessary... she can even corral a bunch of unruly groomsmen. :)

If you don't want to have to worry about any day of planning or details, Ashlee Voda is your gal!!

Sent on 04/10/2014

Mrs. Planner's reply:

Referrals from friends are just the best! We had a great time getting to know you as a bridesmaid at Karyl's wedding, but I was honored to get to know you all even better through planning together. A beautiful event with tons of smiling faces! That's what it is all about! Thank you for your review.

Paul · Married on 12/21/2013

Ashlee was essential to pulling off a flawless wedding rehearsal and wedding day. Her efforts to coordinate EVERYTHING through those 2 days went perfectly and smoothly. Whenever questions arose, Ashlee had the answers! I highly recommend her services. Worth every single penny and more. The result was a beautiful once-in-a-lifetime wedding event that no one will soon forget!
    Paul Balon, Father of the Bride

Sent on 02/12/2014

Mrs. Planner's reply:

If I can impress the father of the bride I'd say that was a job well done! I so appreciated Liz's referral, but even more so getting to work with you both on your wants for your daughter, as well as hearing all the bride wanted from her day. What a stunning bride she made, and what a beautiful evening! Thank you Paul.
  • Sarabeth

Sarabeth · Married on 12/21/2013

Ashlee was extremely helpful in orchestrating events the day of our wedding. She allowed us to move through the event as planned to the t seamlessly. As a control freak, it is tricky to yield and allow someone else to step in but I was at ease knowing that she had it all under control. She helped us to avoid any disaster and kept everything running as smoothly and happily as I had hoped. I am thankful to her for her service and would highly recommend Ashlee to any bride to be.

Sent on 02/13/2014

Mrs. Planner's reply:

Sarabeth, you are my favorite kind of client. Not too sure at first if a planner is worth it, not knowing if you can still have the event you want while someone steps in to assist with the plans. I love taking what you want as the bride and helping it unfold perfectly for you to enjoy on this oh so special day. I am truly satisfied when you can look back and say you got to enjoy those details you worked hard on and those guests that were there to celebrate with you. I was honored to be a part of the fun! Thank you for your trust in me.

Kriste · Married on 10/26/2013

Ashlee served as our day of coordinator with questions and feedback all through the event period. We already had a venue and strong ideas about theme and flow. Ashlee met with all our vendors about 3 weeks as agreed and confirmed all the arrangements that come due at the same time. She immediately stepped in the week before the wedding and took care of all details, confirming all our expectations. The day of she took over so that the bride, mother of the bride and bridal party could just enjoy the day. She was hands on, setting tables, decor, checking arrivals, running last minute errands and then stayed way late packing up all the personal items, linens and vintage plates that we used. Before i could say, did you get all the vintage cake table platters, plates, bowls, etc . you had them packed and ready to go. We underestimated what it would take to do alot of the wedding "ourselves" and would have cried a river if Ashlee hadn't stepped in.... amazing coordinator with the ability to immediately see your wedding vision and implement it. Wow awesome talent!!!

Sent on 11/14/2013