Tyler, Tyler, TX 75703 Map · Phone number

About RSVP Events

RSVP Events is a wedding planning company based in Tyler, Texas, that services the Dallas-Fort Worth area. The founder and creative director, Brooke Salitore, is a certified wedding planner who has been in the industry since 2011. Brooke and the team at RSVP Events are passionate about turning couples’ wedding-day dreams into reality.

RSVP Events is a full-service business that provides day-of coordination, partial and full planning, as well as event design services. They plan a variety of wedding types, including civil unions, cultural and religious ceremonies, destination and double weddings, and military ceremonies. Prior to your special day, the RSVP Events team will go over your wedding budget, assist you with your guest list, and refer you to preferred vendors in the Dallas area. RSVP Events also offers proposal planning services.

erin 9

RSVP Events 4
  • Morgan

Morgan Krasniqi · Married on 11/03/2018

Our Fairy Godmother!

Where do I even begin? Brooke took on a first for her when we booked with her THREE weeks before our very large wedding. After a disaster of a year planning on my own and having the planner we did have back out, I booked Brooke. Our photographer had highly highly recommended her from the get go and we should have gone with her from the beginning. She was able to show up the day of without ever meeting me in person (we live 2 hours away) and execute our DREAM wedding. As soon as we teamed up, she hit the ground running checking in with vendors and making sure everyone was set for the day. The day of, she showed up and executed exactly what I had in my head. All she had was a dream board to go off of and she more than nailed it. I fought tears when I walked out to see everything. She made sure I was calm, and was truly my fairy godmother that day. We absolutely loved Brooke and couldn’t recommend enough!! You CANT go wrong with Brooke and RSVP EVENTS!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Jonna · Married on 05/26/2018

We knew from the beginning that our event would be much larger in scope than perhaps is normal. We are both in our fifties, both marrying for the first time. So there are a lot of people we wanted to include in our wedding. We wound up with nearly 800 guests on our invitation list! We knew we had to have an exceptional wedding / event coordinator. I interviewed several in our area, and even a couple from larger metropolitan areas. But my gut feeling was that Brook Salitore was the right choice from the very beginning. Brooke stepped up to the plate and enthusiastically accepted every challenge we came up with in designing our dream wedding. She held my hand from day one, never failing to respond to a late-night text, rambling email or anxious phone call. Always the exceptionally calm and reasonable gatekeeper, chaperone, confidant, head cheerleader, task master, creative genius, problem solver, wine connoisseur, circus wrangler, protocol advisor and miracle worker, Brooke Salitore was without a doubt the perfect person to pull this off. No matter the size of your event, I can wholeheartedly recommend her to handle the smallest of details while always keeping the big picture in mind. She put together a remarkable team of vendors, all of whom were fabulous to work with. There were even a few fabulous surprises she pulled out of her hat at the last minute (literally, the last minute!) which still amaze me. We owe the overwhelming success of our magical wedding weekend to Brooke, and cannot encourage you enough to seriously consider her as your event guru.

Sent on 06/04/2018

Sara · Married on 12/30/2017

Weddings are cherished moments in both family and couples lives! RSVP Events created one of the finest weddings that I have experienced! So thoughtful, patient, and highly organized --- these things and more allowed the bride, groom, & families to relax from Day 1 all the way through the reception send off!!

RSVP Events was beyond phenomenal! Look forward to working with RSVP Events & Mrs. Salitore again!

Sent on 12/26/2016