RSVP Events Reviews

RSVP Events 4
  • Morgan

Morgan Krasniqi · Married on 11/03/2018

Our Fairy Godmother!

Where do I even begin? Brooke took on a first for her when we booked with her THREE weeks before our very large wedding. After a disaster of a year planning on my own and having the planner we did have back out, I booked Brooke. Our photographer had highly highly recommended her from the get go and we should have gone with her from the beginning. She was able to show up the day of without ever meeting me in person (we live 2 hours away) and execute our DREAM wedding. As soon as we teamed up, she hit the ground running checking in with vendors and making sure everyone was set for the day. The day of, she showed up and executed exactly what I had in my head. All she had was a dream board to go off of and she more than nailed it. I fought tears when I walked out to see everything. She made sure I was calm, and was truly my fairy godmother that day. We absolutely loved Brooke and couldn’t recommend enough!! You CANT go wrong with Brooke and RSVP EVENTS!

Jonna · Married on 05/26/2018

We knew from the beginning that our event would be much larger in scope than perhaps is normal. We are both in our fifties, both marrying for the first time. So there are a lot of people we wanted to include in our wedding. We wound up with nearly 800 guests on our invitation list! We knew we had to have an exceptional wedding / event coordinator. I interviewed several in our area, and even a couple from larger metropolitan areas. But my gut feeling was that Brook Salitore was the right choice from the very beginning. Brooke stepped up to the plate and enthusiastically accepted every challenge we came up with in designing our dream wedding. She held my hand from day one, never failing to respond to a late-night text, rambling email or anxious phone call. Always the exceptionally calm and reasonable gatekeeper, chaperone, confidant, head cheerleader, task master, creative genius, problem solver, wine connoisseur, circus wrangler, protocol advisor and miracle worker, Brooke Salitore was without a doubt the perfect person to pull this off. No matter the size of your event, I can wholeheartedly recommend her to handle the smallest of details while always keeping the big picture in mind. She put together a remarkable team of vendors, all of whom were fabulous to work with. There were even a few fabulous surprises she pulled out of her hat at the last minute (literally, the last minute!) which still amaze me. We owe the overwhelming success of our magical wedding weekend to Brooke, and cannot encourage you enough to seriously consider her as your event guru.

Sara · Married on 12/30/2017

Weddings are cherished moments in both family and couples lives! RSVP Events created one of the finest weddings that I have experienced! So thoughtful, patient, and highly organized --- these things and more allowed the bride, groom, & families to relax from Day 1 all the way through the reception send off!!

RSVP Events was beyond phenomenal! Look forward to working with RSVP Events & Mrs. Salitore again!

Claudine Wetzel Olivia Wetzel Judy Seale · Married on 12/30/2017

We can't even begin to thank Brooke of RSVP Events for her amazing work on behalf of our son Colton Wetzel and Sara Navarro's Wedding in December 2017. Having planned numerous large events in my career I am pleased to say Brooke's execution was flawless! She made everyone feel comfortable and relaxed yet every detail was well thought out and planned with a true desire to make the couple and the family enjoy every minute of the Ceremony and Celebration. My only regret is that we live in Naples, Florida and not Tyler, Texas as it would be my honor to recommend her to my friends and family in Naples. Using Brooke will be the first and best decision you should make to enjoy the magical wedding of your dreams.

Kim · Married on 10/07/2017

Brooke was amazing! On top of everything & allowed both me (MOB) and the Bride just enjoy the day without worrying about any details! Everyone involved loved her! And her assistant Megan was just as sweet! Highly recommend! The best!

RSVP Events 5
    RSVP Events 6
    RSVP Events 7
    RSVP Events 8

Alex · Married on 10/07/2017

Brooke is amazing!! Her wealth of experience was very helpful during the planning process! She helped us with ideas we would have never thought of otherwise. The day of my wedding I was as cool as a cucumber because I 100% trusted Brooke. My family, wedding party and I were able to enjoy every moment of the day because we knew Brooke had everything handled.

Charles · Married on 07/23/2017

Brooke was amazing and words cannot express how happy me and Sherri are with how everything went. She is honest sincere and goes the extra mile to accommodate you and make it as stress free as possible.

Thank you Brooke!!!

Sincerely,

Charles and Sherri Hoffpauir

James · Married on 07/23/2017

Brooke is amazing and is I would say the main reason our wedding turned out as perfect as it did. I am military, and my wife is from Texas. Through Brooke we were able to plan a full fledge wedding that was the thing of dreams, all the way from South Carolina. Brooke is the one that got the dream from our minds to the real thing, holy field wedding it was. Brooke is the one that found the right vendors for us. Brooke is the one that was literally always there for advice or if we needed help. Brooke is simply amazing and if I could I would have every single person I know that has a wedding to have her as a wedding planner.

Please go give yourself that peace of mind and book Brooke for an amazing, breathtaking, straight from your dreams wedding.

James · Married on 07/02/2017

Brooke is AWESOME!! I live in LA and needed an event planned in TX. I found her through Google, and she planned everything. I just told her what I wanted and she planned it all out superbly. My guests loved it. She stayed through the entire event and made sure we didn't have to lift a finger. I won't plan another event with her! You will not regret hiring Brooke as you planner.

Caroline · Married on 06/17/2017

It was WONDERFUL!!! Everyone was extremely pleasant to work with!

Julie · Married on 02/26/2017

RSVP events was wonderful to work with! Very fast to get answers to any questions I had. The decorations were perfect for my Varsity Cheer Banquet. Thank you RSVP Events!

nicole · Married on 01/12/2017

awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Angela · Married on 12/10/2016

RSVP Events planned my husband's 40th birthday party. Brooke was a pleasure to work with. She helped us come up with an amazing theme and thought of all the little details. The day of the party, she came and turned our backyard into something beautiful! She even constructed a photo backdrop for us. Many of our guests commented that it was the best party they'd ever been to! We highly recommend RSVP Events and Brooke!

Linda · Married on 10/01/2016

Brooke is the perfect person to help you have the wedding that you have been waiting for. She is first off all a romantic .... And you have got to have someone that loves the excitement of a beautiful wedding and all that the special day brings... Not only that day ... But the memories that you will create to look back upon for the rest of your lives. She has a beautiful way of advising everyone! Her personality is fantastic. She gives you all the information to make a decision. If you need her to make it she will. Our wedding was a work in progress... And she was absolutely wonderful. We made several changes after a lot of work on her part and it never phased her. She can help guide you to figure out what is really important and ... what to let go. She helps you think about things that you would have never thought of. She's holds all the vendors accountable and keeps you on budget. You get one shot to have the best day ever... Brooke can make that happen... And when your wedding day celebration ends you will know that she was the best and most important decision you made. I can't tell you how many people ( who had just gone through their own weddings without Brooke) commented on the wedding and what a wonderful job she did. Their comments " I wish I had known about her for my wedding!!! Now you do ... So what are you waiting for?

Cori J · Married on 10/01/2016

Brooke was the perfect wedding planner! She was genuinely interested on making sure we had the best wedding ever! During the planning process, she kept me as the bride on track and joyful throughout everything. Wedding planning can be stressful, but with Brooke - I knew everything was going to be handled! Her attention to detail is amazing and her ability to juggle different request & be flexible was greatly appreciated. Obviously the planning is key to having a great wedding. So many of my guest, family, and friends said that the wedding was "AMAZING", "Perfect", "absolutely stunning". One of my bridesmaids even said, "The wedding was a HOME RUN. I knew a lot about it and even I was blown out of the park! The attention to detail with the cups and napkins and the centerpieces was amazing!"

So if you are getting married in Tyler, TX or the surrounding area - hire Brooke at RSVP events and you will have the best day ever:)

Meghan · Married on 05/28/2016

I attended a wedding of a friend who used RSVP events for her wedding, and the attention to detail from the centerpieces to the gift table to the cake table was super impressive! You could tell that RSVP really listened to my friend and planned everything to fit my friend's personality. I know for a fact that my friend was so happy to have Brooke there the day of her wedding to help coordinate everything and let her relax and be the bride!

Courtney · Married on 03/26/2016

As a vender working with RSVP Events, they were 100% helpful and easy to work with! Was also extremely responsive when I had questions or items we needed to work out for our clients big day.

Stephanie · Married on 05/27/2017

Very professional and helpful.