2118 Haverhill Dr., Whitehouse, TX 75791 Map · Phone number

getattachmen
newton wedding 785

9 Reviews for Simply Yours by Design

Lainie · Married on 10/14/2017

As a planner, perfectionist, and control freak myself, I didn't think that a wedding coordinator was necessary because I usually handle everything on my own. However, my husband and I decided that a day-of wedding coordinator would most definitely be worth the money, as we wanted to enjoy our entire wedding day and not worry about the MANY behind-the-scenes parts that the day entails. We are not from the Tyler area, so we had to do some research and discovered Simply Yours by Design. What a fantastic business Deann has! We could not have asked for a better day-of wedding coordinator. Deann made our wedding day the easiest, smoothest, most wonderful day of our lives. As the bride and groom, we were overwhelmed and didn't get to see every little thing that went on at our ceremony and reception, but our friends and family bragged on how thorough, kind, and helpful Deann was from the beginning of the day to the end of the night. Our wedding day was completely stress-free thanks to Deann. If you find yourself questioning the necessity of a wedding coordinator, just book Deann! I have so many great things to say about her that I can't even put them all into words...seriously she is the best. So, THANK YOU, Deann. We wish you nothing but continued success!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Christina · Married on 11/07/2015

Our daughters wedding was a picture perfect event because of the help of Deann, Robin and Brynn. From the first planning session to the last personal item from the reception packed away, these ladies were fantastic. As Mother of the Bride, I was able to enjoy the day without worry!

Sent on 11/09/2015

Robin · Married on 05/23/2015

Deanna was so amazing. Not only did she save us by recommending catering and an officiant (that were both amazing), but she even went as far to make sure she knew how my dress was bustled. I have no doubts that without her our big day would not have been half as amazing as it was. She was so helpful and professional throughout the entire process. As our Day of Coordinator she was very down to business and must have been pulling some serious strings as I still dont know of anything that went wrong. She was so organized and attended every meeting we had with vendors to ensure we were taken care of. I am so glad she was part of our big day.

Sent on 06/03/2015

Simply Yours by Design FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 550.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 4,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3