Surprise, AZ 85387 Map · Phone number

About More Than Just a Day

?The months before your big event should be filled with joy and anticipation, however, they can also be a time of uncertainty, doubt, and stress. At More Than Just A Day Weddings & Events, we are committed to provide you with guidance, advice, imagination, and a warm smile at every turn, so that the process of planning your wedding is as enjoyable and memorable as the wedding should be itself.

We sincerely desire to know you, so that we can ensure that your wedding or event is uniquely & wonderfully... you! Through our personal approach, we offer customized wedding and event planning services. Here at More Than Just A Day, every wedding and event is thoughtfully planned and designed with a carefully chosen vendor team to accommodate your personal style and budget.

We are a full service wedding and event planning company serving the Greater Phoenix Metropolitan Area. Let us plan your next wedding or event and see just how much MORE special your day can be! Please fill out the contact form to learn more!

e6f52a2cbaa11086 1466713764864 906286130orig
263087638orig
e6f52a2cbaa11086 1466713764864 906286130orig

5 Reviews for More Than Just a Day

Courtney · Married on 11/04/2016

Pearl was the perfect fit to help coordinate my wedding. She was able to help to stay organized and check things off of my "to-do" list, while keeping me calm and stress free! I honestly believe that my dream wedding wouldn't have been brought to life if it wasn't for her attention to detail, checklist that she provided to ensure everything was complete, and her ability to make sure I was calm and stress free before and during my wedding. I am so happy I went with this company and I highly recommend!

Sent on 02/13/2017

Cliff · Married on 04/30/2016

Pearl, I have to tell you after spending time with Katie's (bride's) family yesterday and Lori's (mother of the groom's) family today, the comments of how well you did in a difficult situation were so positive and so thankful. I cant't even write this without crying. You were stuck with impossible weather conditions and an emotional bride and groom. There is no way it would have gone off without your leadership. I can never thank you enough.
    We found that we could never have managed the wedding day without a coordinator and Pearl is so professional and has such a great website to take the worry of all the details off the bride and groom that I would fully recommend her to anyone. Thanks Pearl, your the best.

Sent on 07/20/2016

Kyle · Married on 04/30/2016

We are so grateful to have had the opportunity to work with Pearl and More Than Just A Day Weddings and Events. Pearl is incredible at what she does and I couldn’t have imagined a better Wedding Coordinator. She went above and beyond anything we asked her to do, which consisted of helping with every single aspect of our wedding and reminding us of the all the little details we would have never thought of had it not been for her. Pearl is extremely resourceful and knew exactly how to make our wedding day what we wanted and knew how to organize everyone and everything accordingly. Even though we had rain on our wedding day at an outside venue, (and a crazy bride and groom) she knew exactly what to do and had our entire wedding taken down to protect all of our rentals from the rain and set back up within thirty minutes of our wedding. We also had 270 people at our wedding and a lot of rentals, so this was no quick set up and tear down but, somehow she did it. We were so blessed to have such an AMAZING wedding coordinator and will recommend her to everyone! No matter how big or small the wedding is she will make your special day amazing and as stress free as possible so you don’t have to worry or do anything at all and can just relax and enjoy your day like we did (even with the rain)!

Sent on 07/22/2016

More Than Just a Day FAQ

• What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1