Moore Designs

Raleigh, NC View map

Welcome. My name is Stacy Moore and I started Moore Designs to help Brides have their fairy tale weddings. I pride myself on my floral designs. My designs are unique and special as you are and I give every wedding the personalized attention it deserves. I specialize in silk and real touch silk flowers. I also create floral arrangements and decorate for other celebrations.

For most brides, choosing a florist and deciding what floral arrangements you want can be difficult and tedious process. Relax! I am here to help. If you have any questions call or email.

My email is moorebouquets@yahoo.com My phone is 919-413-1171.

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$25

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$9

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

Susan Married on 05/05/2018
    Stacy, the owner of Moore Designs, was a pleasure to work with. She listened to what my daughter wanted for her wedding and went over and beyond to make sure she was happy. The entire process was enjoyable and the table centerpieces, head table decorations, patio table decorations and bridal party flowers all turned out amazing. We received multiple compliments from wedding guests. We highly recommend Stacy and Moore Designs!
    Kelly Married on 10/21/2017
    I absolutely LOVED working with Stacy!!!! She is the absolute sweetest, she listens to every detail and follows through impeccably. She has great suggestions and always keeps budget in mind. My flowers are BEAUTIFUL, exactly what I wanted, and I have them in a box ready to go for my wedding (without having to worry about florists again!!!) It's so nice having one less thing to worry about. I would recommend her to everyone! The flowers look and feel real and I can't wait to see the compliments I receive on them!!
    UPDATE: Stacy's flowers made my wedding day perfect. Thank you so much Stacy
    Stacey Married on 05/17/2014
    Stacy was amazing to work with! She really understood what I was trying to do, and of all the florists I met with she just made me feel so comfortable right from the beginning. She spent so much time with me making sure everything was just right, and she added a lot of personal touches to my flowers based on my requests. Her silk flowers are beautiful, multiple people at my wedding commented on how pretty they were and had no idea they were not real! The quality you get for the price is outstanding. I also cannot overstate the benefit of silk flowers - you have everything ready months before the wedding, no meeting with the florist the day of, no worrying about the flowers not staying fresh, and you get to keep it all afterwards! I cannot recommend Stacy highly enough!!

Deals

Moore Designs 1
Gift
When you book Moore Designs for your wedding flowers or decorations you will receive a free throw bouquet.

Sheree Amour Weddings & Event Planning Sheree Amour Weddings & Event Planning Wedding Planners

If you're looking for great floral designs that doesn't break the bank...Moore Designs is the place to be! Professional, creative and just a blast to work with.

Simply Something Event Planners LLC Simply Something Event Planners LLC Wedding Planners

Stacy with Moore Bouquets is incredible. We (Bride and I) gave her a vision and she developed beautiful decor. She is very detailed and she works within your budget. She really is an asset for anyone who is need of decor or silk flowers for your event.

Raleigh, 27603
9194131171
Location of (Moore Designs)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding