Raleigh, NC 27603 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Moore Designs

Welcome. My name is Stacy Moore and I started Moore Designs to help Brides have their fairy tale weddings. I pride myself on my floral designs. My designs are unique and special as you are and I give every wedding the personalized attention it deserves. I specialize in silk and real touch silk flowers. I also create floral arrangements and decorate for other celebrations.

For most brides, choosing a florist and deciding what floral arrangements you want can be difficult and tedious process. Relax! I am here to help. If you have any questions call or email.

My email is moorebouquets@yahoo.com My phone is 919-413-1171.

Follow Moore Designs on

Moore Designs 5
Moore Designs 6
Moore Designs 7

Susan · Married on 05/05/2018

Stacy, the owner of Moore Designs, was a pleasure to work with. She listened to what my daughter wanted for her wedding and went over and beyond to make sure she was happy. The entire process was enjoyable and the table centerpieces, head table decorations, patio table decorations and bridal party flowers all turned out amazing. We received multiple compliments from wedding guests. We highly recommend Stacy and Moore Designs!

Sent on 10/11/2018
    Moore Designs 13
    Moore Designs 14
    Moore Designs 15

Kelly · Married on 10/21/2017

I absolutely LOVED working with Stacy!!!! She is the absolute sweetest, she listens to every detail and follows through impeccably. She has great suggestions and always keeps budget in mind. My flowers are BEAUTIFUL, exactly what I wanted, and I have them in a box ready to go for my wedding (without having to worry about florists again!!!) It's so nice having one less thing to worry about. I would recommend her to everyone! The flowers look and feel real and I can't wait to see the compliments I receive on them!!
    UPDATE: Stacy's flowers made my wedding day perfect. Thank you so much Stacy

Sent on 02/08/2017
    Moore Designs 16
    Moore Designs 17
    Moore Designs 18
    Moore Designs 19

Stacey · Married on 05/17/2014

Stacy was amazing to work with! She really understood what I was trying to do, and of all the florists I met with she just made me feel so comfortable right from the beginning. She spent so much time with me making sure everything was just right, and she added a lot of personal touches to my flowers based on my requests. Her silk flowers are beautiful, multiple people at my wedding commented on how pretty they were and had no idea they were not real! The quality you get for the price is outstanding. I also cannot overstate the benefit of silk flowers - you have everything ready months before the wedding, no meeting with the florist the day of, no worrying about the flowers not staying fresh, and you get to keep it all afterwards! I cannot recommend Stacy highly enough!!

Sent on 05/24/2014

Moore Designs FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 25.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 9.00
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Artificial, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Corsages, Flower Baskets, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Single Flowers

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Moore Designs 1
    Free throw bouquet.
    When you book Moore Designs for your wedding flowers or decorations you will receive a free throw bouquet.

• Sheree Amour Weddings & Event Planning
    Sheree Amour Weddings & Event Planning Wedding Planners

If you're looking for great floral designs that doesn't break the bank...Moore Designs is the place to be! Professional, creative and just a blast to work with.

• Simply Something Event Planners LLC
    Simply Something Event Planners LLC Wedding Planners

Stacy with Moore Bouquets is incredible. We (Bride and I) gave her a vision and she developed beautiful decor. She is very detailed and she works within your budget. She really is an asset for anyone who is need of decor or silk flowers for your event.

• Raleigh, 27603 See on map