Moonset Farm Floral

Porter, Maine View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,600 Typical Price

Serving southern and coastal Maine along with southern New Hampshire, floral designer Jackie Gardner of Moonset Farm Floras specializes in artistic and affordable wedding floral arrangements. Having started in the floral industry in Martha’s Vineyard, and now based on a 200 year old family-owned farm in the White Mountains, Jackie Gardner is dedicated to crafting fresh, creative, all-natural floral creations that embody the unique personalities of her clients.

Products Offered
All of the flowers used by Moonset Farm Floras are either freshly handpicked from the farm or locally sourced. Jackie Gardner is passionate about personalization and customization, and will style all floral arrangements to suit your personality and budget. Flexible to your needs, Jackie Gardner is able to provide her services for destination weddings upon request. Any floral service purchase includes the cost of consultations, venue visits, and floral set up. Delivery and clean up services are also available. From classic to modern and eclectic to romantic, Jackie Gardner is excited to craft wedding florals that match your wedding’s chosen theme. Some of her floral products include:

• Aisle decor
  • Corsages
  • Flower crowns
  • Flower girl baskets
  • Table arrangements

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$250

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$100

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$100

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$200

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,600

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Country
Eclectic
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit
Wholesale/Bulk

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Kendall R. Married on 10/02/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Gorgeous flowers for my wedding

Moonset Farm was the floral vendor for my wedding and I could not have been more pleased! Jackie was so incredible to work with and far exceeded my expectations for my wedding. The flowers were so unbelievably stunning and matched the theme of my wedding perfectly. I love the flowers so much that I am having them dried and preserved so I can have a beautiful reminder of my very special day. I would highly recommend Moonset Farm to anyone looking for flowers for their special day.

Moonset Farm Floral's reply:

How wonderful! I would love to see your dried flowers some time!
    I also can't wait to see pictures! We loved working with you! Thank you so much for the honor and opportunity!
  • Sarah
    Sarah B. Married on 08/28/2021

Amazing, highly recommend!

The flowers were so stunning and beautiful for our wedding we can’t thank Jackie and her team enough! Everyone at our wedding kept mentioning how great they were. We had a camp wedding and Jackie totally understood the vibe and what we were looking for, and she was so easy to work with! Highly, highly recommend hiring her (and visiting her farm!).

Moonset Farm Floral's reply:

Thank you Sarah! You were a joy to work with and we were so pleased to be a part of your special day! We do love to give farm tours! Come back anytime!
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Deals

Moonset Farm Floral 1
Discount
Discount off total purchase price, not including delivery and setup.

Hardy Farm Hardy Farm Historic Weddings

Moonset Florals has done beautiful work at Hardy Farm. We always encourage our couples to check them out.

Matthew Spofford DJ/White Mountain Productions Matthew Spofford DJ/White Mountain Productions Wedding DJs

Jackie is wonderful to work with, and has a keen sense of the wedding environment. She excels at details, and always has a wonderful smile! A true professional!

756 Spec Pond Rd Porter, Maine, 04068
2076257733
Location of (Moonset Farm Floral)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding