Moonset Farm Floral Reviews

Moonset Farm Floral 5
  • Joanie

Joanie Scott · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing experience!

Communication was a big deal for me as I'm an out of state bride, and working with Jackie was just natural. She communicated everything effectively via email and phone calls. She made sure to go over every detail even emailing pictures of the chosen flowers to make my vision a reality.

She did not disappoint! The finished product on my wedding day left me speechless! The bouquets, centerpieces, and boutonnieres were made with an immense amount of talent and love. The protea nerifolia looked amazing! I can truly say that I have never seen flowers so beautiful.

Of note, during the reception our guests couldn’t stop raving about the centerpieces, especially the look of the protea flower. So I asked our guests to “pet the protea,” as this flower has a fur like appearance. How awesome is that?

I feel like I have not only gained a great local florist, but also a friend. Who could ask for more?

Cheers to Jackie!

Sent on 12/02/2018

Moonset Farm Floral's reply:

Thank you so much! I absolutely loved working with Joanie, we had so much fun along the way and I look forward to the next time we can chat or get together!

Megan · Married on 09/22/2018

Jackie is the epitome of New England artist. She is kind, creative and so easy to work with! Her communication was remarkable- she spent time discussing details over the phone and email and designed floral pieces that matched perfectly with our wedding theme/colors. She was not only on time to deliver our flowers but early, remembering every detail to make sure our flowers were stunning. She is an absolute pleasure to work with; outgoing, professional, friendly and extremely talented. I would recommend her farm and florals to all!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Shana · Married on 07/07/2018

Jackie was amazing to work with from start to finish. We absolutely loved her personality, her farm (/pig), her floral knowledge and her style. One of things I was looking forward to the most on our wedding day was seeing what she created for the wedding party and the centerpiece decorations. I was beyond happy with the results. We had mostly greenery, succulents and thistles, along with some deep purple flowers, and she arranged them all in such a beautiful way. The groomsmen all thought the succulents were the coolest thing ever and the bridesmaids were in love with their bouquets. I cannot say enough about how perfect my bouquet fit my style and what I was looking for. It was drapey, loose and filled with so many magical touches, I kept finding more hidden treasures in it as the night went on. I just didn't want to let go of it! (I have it hanging upside down now to try to keep it lasting forever.) The table arrangements were EXACTLY what I was looking for our guests loved the look and feel of everything. Even the flowers left for the cake were carefully thought out to match my bouquet and our vision. I am so excited to see our wedding photos because I made sure she took plenty of my gorgeous bouquet. I cannot recommend Jackie enough and am sad we no longer get to work with her!

Sent on 07/22/2018

Moonset Farm Floral's reply:

I loved working with you guys! I am sad we are not working together still. It's one of the difficult parts of being a designer, we get so close and then I have to let you go.....

Elizabeth · Married on 10/14/2017

Jackie is so great to work with and the work is beautiful!

Sent on 10/15/2017
    Moonset Farm Floral 6
    Moonset Farm Floral 7
    Moonset Farm Floral 8
    Moonset Farm Floral 9
    Moonset Farm Floral 10

Moonset Farm Floral's reply:

You were both so wonderful. You had the perfect day! Loved working with you!!

Amanda · Married on 08/26/2017

It's hard to know where to start in describing Jackie, she is amazing! I want to plan another event just to work with her again. I found myself getting overwhelmed with all the detail involved in planning and Jackie made flowers so easy. I gave her my ideas, colors and favorite flowers and she ran with it. I felt I was working with someone I had known for years, she is vibrant, confident and a fantastic florist. Honestly look no further! THANK YOU JACKIE!!!

Sent on 09/24/2017

Moonset Farm Floral's reply:

Amanda, it was such an honor to help you with your florals for the big day! I loved every minute of it!!!!

Abigail · Married on 04/22/2017

There aren't enough words to thank Jackie for the amazing work she did for our wedding. From our very first conversation, Jackie had a calming tone and walked me through everything we would need to make our wedding beautiful and also very us. She took Eamon and I into her home to walk through our ideas like we were old friends and stayed in touch throughout our entire engagement making sure to not any changes we had as we went along. Everything was beautiful and we couldn't have imagined our day without her.

Sent on 04/26/2017

Moonset Farm Floral's reply:

You two were a real joy to work with! Right from the beginning I knew I would love working with you to help create your dream for your big day! And I was right, I did love it!
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 10/29/2016

We booked with Jackie through our package at the Stone Mountain Arts Center. She is super friendly and responsive and made our planning from DC so easy. We loved visiting her farm over the summer and meeting all the animals and getting to see her studio and where she grows her flowers. She also had some suggestions for how to decorate and use our table decor at the venue. Everyone was blown away at how amazing the flowers looked on the day of our wedding. My bouquet was gorgeous and she perfectly captured our style. She even made baby's breath crowns for our flower girls and gave them petals to drop down the aisle. Jackie is the best - she's so sweet and her work is absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 11/21/2016

Moonset Farm Floral's reply:

What a fun wedding to be a part of! I loved working with you to help create your vision for the day!

She is amazing and so accommodating. Have me wonderful ideas and personalized what I wanted. She is so fun to work with!

Sent on 03/17/2016

Mallory · Married on 10/01/2016

Jackie came with our package deal from our venue and did we luck out! Living far away from our venue we were unable to meet in person but she was so pleasant to deal with over the phone and via email. She took just a few ideas from Pinterest and sparatic thoughts and made something all her own and better than anything I could have thought of. There were suprise touches of flowers all over the venue which just popped and were a delight to find throughout the day. My maiden name is Rosenberg and Married name is Hammer, I was able to send her little hammers to encorperate with the roses and flowers. She also made a special flower wand for our little flower girl (who wasn't much of a pedal throwing type gal). Check them out on instagram, I love seeing all her work.

Sent on 11/05/2016

Amanda · Married on 09/03/2016

Jackie did such a wonderful job making the flowers for our wedding unique & beautiful! She is so fun to work with and so enthusiastic as she comes up with clever ideas that make the whole experience more personal! She is so talented! She took the "country/rustic theme" with red & turquoise colors and ran with it! I will certainly be recommending her to my friends & family!

Sent on 09/08/2016

Moonset Farm Floral's reply:

Loved working with you!!!
  • I

Isabelle · Married on 07/02/2016

Jackie was phenomenal. So flexible and friendly. Great pricing and absolutely gorgeous flowers. She did an amazing job pulling together something that fit the decor and was a little unexpected. Love her!

Sent on 03/21/2017

Thank you!

Lindsay · Married on 06/25/2016

I cant say enough about how amazing Jackie was to work with. We felt welcomed and comfortable with her from the moment we had met her on her farm. She was understanding of the fact that we were paying for our own wedding and wanted to be modest with our budget but still have beautiful flowers. There were times were I had gotten a little bride crazy and second guessed my flower color theme and Jackie was patient and reassuring when I wanted to talk with her about it. She even had my hair flowers dropped off to me the night before on a shorter notice than expected since there was a change in my hair timeline. All flowers arrive in time for my wedding party and the flowers in the venue exceeded our expectations when we had arrived at the venue. Jackie is so easy to work with and truly cares about completing your vision for your wedding day.

Thanks so much Jackie!
    Lindsay and Bryan

Sent on 09/29/2016

Haley · Married on 05/14/2016

Jackie was absolutely amazing! From day one she was quick to respond and listened to everything that I wanted. I don't know how she did it but without much direction at all she brought my vision to life! My bouquet was one of my absolute favorite details from my day- everyone kept trying to take it from me so that I didn't have to carry it around but I wouldn't let them take it from me because it was so gorgeous!! My bridesmaids floral headbands and bouquets were incredible, the boutonnieres were gorgeous (but still manly enough for my husband to be okay with wearing it!), the grandmothers absolutely loved their bouquets, and the greens that she made for me were still beautiful and fresh the next morning! Thank you, thank you, thank you Jackie!!

Sent on 12/12/2016

Kayla · Married on 10/17/2015

Jackie at Moonset Farm Florals is a true artist, joyful spirit and absolute pleasure to work with. Her arrangements are breathtaking and creative, and she works to capture the uniqueness of each couple in her designs. We worked with her for our fall wedding at the Stone Mountain Arts Center, and were delighted by the warmth and encouragement received each step of the way. The entire experience of working with her was a great, laughter-filled adventure, from meeting with her initially at her rolling green farm to giving her a hug when she delivered the flowers on our wedding day. Her arrangements are brimming with character; they combine color, texture and even scent to make truly stunning and personalized pieces. There is also a special charm in knowing that a selection of the flowers used in her arrangements are locally grown and cared for. I recommend Jackie without hesitation!

Sent on 04/15/2016
  • maria

maria · Married on 06/27/2015

Wow. I don't even know where to begin. I'm on my honeymoon now but was so anxious to gush about Jackie Gardner of Moonset Farm that I had to take the time out to write this. I found Jackie via an internet search and as soon as we started to speak on the phone I knew I was in good hands. I planned my NH wedding (in our own barn) from VA, and she was not only my fabulous florist, but also helped with lighting, design and execution of the decor in our barn, set up of ceremony and reception, timing of the beginning of the processional, served as bartender, wine server, breaker-down of tables for dancing, provided two servers to help her with bar-tending and serving of water and wine at tables, and rinsed all the dishes after dinner. Jackie offered all these services for a very reasonable fee. She also steered me to an amazing DJ (Matt Spofford of White Mountain Productions) and a fantastic caterer friend, Eric Gage, who brought his smoker-truck and executed the most amazing brisket I ever tasted. The three of these folks really should take it on the road in N. New England because they work super well together. The whole thing went off without a hitch. I'm thinking of renting out my barn in the Lakes Region of NH for weddings and recommending this trio to all who inquire.

As far as the flowers go, she grows many of her own, and takes great pride in them. I am a huge control freak but put all the bouquets, bouts, and arrangements in her capable hands only a few requirements of color and style. She absolutely nailed it.

Jackie responded quickly to emails and texts throughout the process, and opened her farm up to us and our three kids to visit a month before the wedding to see the new lambs.

I recommend Jackie without reservation. She has an amazing eye, huge talent, and is just an all-around wonderful person to work with.

Sent on 07/01/2015

Jessica · Married on 06/13/2015

Jackie was the absolute best! The flowers for the wedding were above and beyond what I had wanted and to say that I was obsessed with them is an understatement. My job literally dropped when I saw on my bridal boyJackie was the absolute best! The flowers for the wedding were above and beyond what I had wanted and to say that I was OBSESSED with them is an understatement. My jaw literally dropped when I saw on my bridal bouquet. The peonies she used from her own garden were perfect and the flowers lasted so long afterwards, we got to keep enjoying them. I'm pretty sure my husband was sick of my saying how much I loved them every time I passed them. Jackie is such a great person and after working with her it's hard not to feel like you've known her forever. Thanks again Jackie for the PERFECT flowers!!

Sent on 07/02/2015

Alex · Married on 06/06/2015

Jackie could not have been a better florist for our wedding. Not only did she sit down with us to go over every idea we had leading up to the wedding, but she customized each arrangement to perfectly match our theme and style. We could not have been happier with the customer service and talent she displays in her work. It also doesn't hurt that she is one of the sweetest people we have met and is always such whenever we go up to visit. 5 Star recommendation from the Marshall family :)

Sent on 03/02/2016

Tari · Married on 10/25/2014

We worked with Jackie as the "in-house" florist of Stone Mountain Arts Center (where we had our ceremony/reception), and we couldn't have asked for a better florist or experience! Jackie was very responsive via email to coordinate a time for us to visit her at her farm (we were traveling from Boston), and when we visited her she was friendly, accommodating, and full of great ideas! We didn't have strict requirements for what we wanted - just a general aesthetic - and she nailed it! We we absolutely blown away by the innovative centerpieces, boutonnieres, and bouquets (my goodness, the bridal bouquet was GORGEOUS). Jackie was also full of surprises, with her apothecary jars and antique microscope that perfectly fit with our nerdy-meets-rustic theme :-).

On the day of the wedding she didn't just set up the flowers and leave. Instead, she helped the guys pin their boutonnieres, helped me maneuver in my puffy dress, and was just generally available for whatever we needed. Not only is Jackie INCREDIBLY talented and creative as a florist, but she also goes above-and-beyond to make the occasion as perfect as can be. I definitely recommend her as a wedding florist, and I wish I could order arrangements from her regularly :-).

Sent on 01/31/2015

Moonset Farm Floral's reply:

You were a joy to work with! loved getting to know you both!

Carolina · Married on 10/18/2014

There is no one as creative or gifted at florals than Jackie of Moonset Farm! Jackie is warm and welcoming and is able to show your personality through flowers! She did all the floral arrangements for my wedding this past October, and I could not have asked for better. She went above and beyond expectations and to this day my guests still talk of how beautiful they were. We highly recommend her to others!

Sent on 02/08/2015

Moonset Farm Floral's reply:

You were the cutest couple! So happy for you both!

Jackie was amazing in every way. Thank you so much for our wonderful Rehearsal dinner!

Sent on 04/21/2015

Jackie provided a colorful, bountiful, and spectacular array of arrangements for my son's wedding. She worked closely with his bride to blend the flowers with the overall relaxed and fun atmosphere they wanted. Having seen many of her displays over the years, I always marvel at how she tailors to each occasion creating a unique and personal touch for each individual couple. She has a flair for incorporating color and texture that really make an arrangement outstanding. With so many details to deal with for a wedding, it was great to know that leaving the flowers to Jackie was one thing we really didn't have to worry about at all and the results were amazing!

Abby · Married on 08/08/2014

Look no further! Jackie's designs are spot-on gorgeous, she brings to the table what so many of us are looking to achieve for our special day, a personal touch.. Jackie will want to meet you, get to know you, and will personally see to it that the flowers you receive on your wedding day ARE inspired by you!! Get ready to hold the bouquet of your dreams, made with love and dedication.
    Great service, great price, tremendous product!

Thank you so much!

Morgan · Married on 10/26/2013

When choosing a florist for my wedding there was no question. Jackie is my aunt and did the most amazing job for my wedding. Not only did she do my bouquet but also the bridesmaids, grooms and groomsmen but also took care of all the decorations and with the planning of the day. She listened to all my requests and have me very helpful suggestions and pointers making my wedding day run smoothly and the reception mor beautiful than I could have ever imagined.

Moonset Farm Floral's reply:

This one was a labor of love! So happy for you both!

Elizabeth · Married on 10/26/2013

Jackie was amazing! Designed and created all floral arrangements for the wedding-from the wedding bouquet to table arrangements to a special arrangement at the beginning of the driveway (of reception site). Assisted with many other aspects of the wedding-helped with set up, organizing different parts of the day (getting the bride ready, beach photo shoot, special events at reception!). We could not have asked for more. Many heartfelt THANKS!