Montvale Florist

• Lodi Flowers
  • Bespoke Floral and Event Design

10 Reviews for Montvale Florist

Theresa · Married on 07/18/2015

I have to admit I was a little overwhelmed when it came to choosing what types of flowers to use for my wedding. My initial meeting with Joe from Montvale Florist was was me showing him 50 + different pictures of ideas that I had, he was able to help me narrow down all the options into what I was truly happy with and of course to stay within my budget. The next time I went back he had a beautiful sample ready and was very flexible with a few minor changes. He was so patient and wonderful to work with, even better I came in just under my budget. I highly recommend Montvale Florist.

Sent on 07/31/2015

Amanda · Married on 05/01/2015

Montvale Florist and Joe were amazing! I had a tough time picking my centerpieces and was back and forth with ideas. Joe was so patient and offered some great feedback. I gave him a price point and he stayed within it. My Bridal Bouquet was BEAUTIFUL. Everything was phemonenal, I highly recommend montvale florist if you are looking for affordable and gorgeous flowers!

Sent on 05/06/2015

Ashley · Married on 10/31/2014

Joe from Montvale Florist was amazing. I was all over the place and couldn't decide what I wanted and kept going back in making changes and going over things. He had so much patience with me and helped me out and the prices for very reasonable. I would recommend Joe for event. He's very professional and kind. I was happy I had Joe for my wedding. (The Seasons - 10.31.14)

Sent on 11/12/2014

Real Weddings

• Montvale, 07645 See on map
    2016906721 (Phone number)
    Location of (Montvale Florist)