Floreal Blooms Rental Boutique

Pompton Lakes, NJ View map Visit website

$2,000 Typical Price

Florèal Blooms is a wedding florist specializing in luxury silk flower design and rentals. Founder Della has a background in the fashion industry and grew interested in the world of floristry while planning her own wedding. Her focus is on sustainability, without losing the look of real flowers, resulting in her company’s exclusive use of real touch silk blooms. Floral decor that not only photographs beautifully but looks amazing and realistic in person. Della and her team can arrange their flowers to suit a range of styles, from rustic to eclectic. This company is proud to be partnered with the National Forest Foundation and donates a percentage of its revenue to planting trees annually in many national forests.

Florèal Blooms uses premium silks in their flowers and hand selects stems based on their realism. Silk flowers are not dependent on what is in season, and so you are not limited in what your wedding day arrangements can look like. No pollen or pesticides are used or present, so your loved ones don’t need to worry about being plagued by allergies. Florèal Blooms has a range of predesigned centerpieces and bouquets that can be supplied as-is but can also be customized to fit your wedding colors. Aisle and altar decor is available to ornament your ceremony’s venue.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$65

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$30

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$10

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral

• Shannon
    Shannon S. Married on 11/13/2021

The best!

Della was incredible every step of the way. The details in the bouquets were impeccable and everything looked 100% gorgeous. No one suspected they were anything but real, gorgeous flowers, and we received many compliments. The aisle markers, welcome sign, chuppah embellishments, and decorations for the sweetheart table were additional details that truly brought everything together for our special day. Highly recommend.
    Janelle Married on 09/30/2021

Over delivered on our vision ! The best silk florals you could find!

Della & the Floreal Blooms team is honestly the best in the business ! From the quality of their floral arrangements , to the time they took getting to know my husband & I , to their overall mission of promoting reforestation through celebration ... Floreal Blooms completely over delivered on our vision for our wedding . Della truly listened to every detail we wanted , worked within our budget & even customized so many pieces for us. I highly recommend her if you are planning a wedding & looking for a sustainable luxury option. I promise both you and your guests will be absolutely amazed at how real and beautiful the floral arrangements look!
    Vennessa A. Married on 09/26/2021

Exceptional service!

I am so grateful to have come across Floreal Blooms!! The moment I found this business online, I booked an appointment immediately. Choosing Floreal Blooms was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. When I met Della, I felt like we instantly connected. She listened to me, was genuine and truly wanted to make sure I stayed within my budget as well as execute my vision. Della is truly driven by passion. I could tell by how she interacted with me. Not only was she extremely professional, she gave me advice along the way which I truly appreciated. If you are looking for a great alternative to real flowers without compromising your vision, this company is perfect. I also love the fact Floreal Blooms values sustainability. On my wedding day, Floreal Blooms showed up on time and picked up the rentals on time. I literally had no issues or worries!!! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND FLOREAL BLOOMS!!! Della thank you for your amazingness!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

270B Wanaque Ave Pompton Lakes, NJ, 07442
2012032700
Location of (Floreal Blooms Rental Boutique)

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding