Floreal Blooms Rental Boutique Reviews

5 | Pompton Lakes, NJ

5 Reviews for Floreal Blooms Rental Boutique

Joe roseki · Married on 08/29/2020

Great vendor!

Just booked our wedding flowers with Floreal. My fiance had a huge amount allocated to the "flower budget" for our wedding, but I thought it was crazy. So instead I insisted we meet with Della at Floreal, in ten minutes my (future) wife was sold. Flowers are better than the live stuff, in my opinion, and instead of thousands worth of flowers going in the trash after the reception, we used the money we saved to upgrade the honeymoon from the Caribbean to Tahiti (and added a lobster station for the reception). Seriously, the arrangements were just as good if not better, (I think better), and since I'm paying for the wedding myself, really helped the budget.

Sent on 11/21/2019

Shifa Alkhatib · Married on 08/02/2020

Top Notch Customer Service

One of the hardest things for me to find while wedding planning was a good florist. Most of the florists wouldn't work with my budget or their quotes were way too high. Floreal Blooms did not make me feel like I wasn't spending enough at any point. She was willing to work with my stylistic needs and really thought outside the box for different flowers or center pieces we can use for the wedding. I was planning a wedding from a different state and Della made it so easy. I felt extremely comfortable with Della. I have recommended silk flowers to all my friends. Don't spend thousands of dollars on flowers that will get thrown out after a few days! You will not be disappointed with Floreal Blooms. I can't say enough good things about them!

Sent on 07/15/2020

Janet · Married on 09/15/2019

So glad we found Florèal!

For any bride who wants to stay within the wedding budget, absolutely without a doubt, rent your flowers! My daughter got married last month at a venue with a very high ceiling. She wanted extra large tall centerpieces to fill the space. After getting quotes from three different local florists wanting $400 and up for each centerpiece, we decided to look into other alternatives. Boy, are we glad we found Floreal Rental Boutique. Their collections are gorgeous and flowers are the most realistic silks we've seen. You can rent from their collections as is or customize it with an upcharge. Della was very sweet, professional and extremely helpful with table styling tips. We ended up going with Chloe with a mix of Tall and Short arrangements. We received a lot of compliments from our guests on how beautiful the flowers looked. It really transformed the reception space and made the entire wedding feel more luxurious. Renting from Florèal was the smartest decision we made. I will upload some photos once my daughter gets them back from the photographer. Thank you Della and Team for making our daughter's wedding so beautiful!

Sent on 11/01/2019
  • Erin

Erin Hamel · Married on 03/08/2019

Beauftiful arrangements! Exquisite detail!

I got married on August 3rd this year in my friends back yard. It was one of the hottest days of the summer. I had ordered two bouquets from Floreal to frame either side of the arch that we were getting married in front of. All the other bouquets that I had on the tables were real flowers.

If I had to do it all over again, I would have ordered all my flowers from Floreal. By the time the wedding started, all my real flowers started wilting. The bouquets by Floreal saved the whole look of the wedding. They were absolutely exquisite and made the whole space so beautiful. Everyone keep commenting on how gorgeous they were. No one even had a clue that they weren't real flowers because the quality was so superb.

Floreal was also so easy to work with. They helped me choose a design to go with my color scheme and delivered them exactly when they said they would. They also helped set them up. I was absolutely blown away when I saw them. The arrangements were huge and designed to perfection.

Floreal is an ingenious concept and I highly recommend any bride planning their wedding to use Floreal. I could have saved a ton of money if I had ordered all my flowers from Floreal instead of real flowers that weren't half as beautiful and used the money I saved on my dress!

Thank you Floreal!!!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Emilia · Married on 08/26/2017

Beautiful, dreamy and elegant flower arrangements - the smart choice!

A big thank you to the Floreal team for making our daughter's special day so magical!! They went above and beyond to work with us, recommend the prefect selection according to the theme the bride wanted, and make sure it matched our vision. Everything was set up timely, professionally and according to every request we had! We chose the Dior - beautiful, luscious yet delicate flowers. No one could believe the arrangements were not fresh flowers! I am so glad we went with this option instead of wasting a fortune and a ton of flowers that would have been tossed in the end of the day.
    I wholeheartedly recommend Della and team for your special day!

Sent on 10/27/2019