shine on floral design

Parsippany, NJ View map Visit website

$2,500 Typical Price

Shine On Floral Design is a professional wedding florist service located in Boonton, New Jersey. Jessica Montanaro, the owner of the service, started the company in 2017 and has been creating stunning floral arrangements for her clients ever since. She truly adores the floral design process, curating pieces that accurately reflect the style and tastes of every couple. Shine On Floral Design works closely with the client from the very beginning, incorporating their desired aesthetic into each element of the arrangement.

Jessica is not limited to a specific floral style, creating a wide spectrum of designs such as classic, romantic, rustic, and vintage pieces. She understands the importance of seamless service, allowing clients to avail of initial consultations, delivery, and set up before the beginning of their celebration. Shine On Floral Design provides an array of floral arrangements for occasions including aisle decor, boutonnieres, bouquets, chuppah decor, and corsages.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$185

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$85

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$18

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$85

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$200

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Message vendor

• Michelle
    Michelle Married on 09/24/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Honest, professional, creative, and high quality!

From planning to our wedding day, Shine on Floral Design was top notch. During the consultation Jessica was extremely thorough with clear communication and transparency. She has much knowledge in her profession and gives feedback when necessary. At the same time, she wanted to know everything about my vision and also my personality. She is a true artist that took both of those aspects and turned them into beautiful flower arrangements. The day of our wedding went perfect. She was on time and professional.  The flowers were fresh, every detail was executed, and the arrangements were breathtaking. Truly above and beyond my expectations. Even my husband could not stop talking about the flowers after the wedding. My day job is in event planning. I have worked with many vendors and have high standards. Shine on Floral Design is one of the best vendors I have worked with and highly recommend them to anyone.

shine on floral design's reply:

Wow Michelle! I am so touched by your review! You and Andrew were a dream couple to work with! I loved every minute!!
  • Damaris
    Damaris M. Married on 05/23/2021

Flowers beyond words!

Jessica took the time to put together the most beautiful florals we could have imagined! From designing a special arch to match our space and vibe to making me the most gorgeous giant wild bouquet I’ve ever seen, to working around our budget while still getting the flowers and designs we wanted, she’s an absolute angel. My husband was a bit skeptical about spending much on flowers, but as we have started to look through photos he realized how important & cohesive all those details were! We loved her work and she had a very calm demeanor that helped walk us through the planning as well. 10/10 would recommend!
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca O. Married on 09/01/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Incredibly Talented, Professional, Patient, and Fun!

Jessica and her team handled the flowers and decor for my wedding in early September and I cannot stress enough what a huge role she/they played in the day. My guests are still raving about her work!! I'm not the most creative, and Jessica was able to take a few pictures worth of inspiration and turn them into an absolutely AMAZING aesthetic that totally fit my husband and I, our venue, and our vision. Her dedication and professionalism made planning so much easier, and she was totally understanding of this overwhelmed bride! If you want to work with a PARTNER who will make your dreams a reality, Jess & the shine on team is the way to go!!

shine on floral design's reply:

Becca! Thank you for your kind words! You and Jon were an absolute dream to work with! Your day was magical and I wish you both all the best!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Real Weddings

• Katie & Andrew
    126 photos · 12/27/2020

16 Main Dr Parsippany, NJ, 07005
Location of (shine on floral design)

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding