447 S Whittaker St, New Buffalo, MI 49117 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About MONIKA CABAN photography

Wedding photojournalism and lifestyle portrait photography. Serving SW Michigan and Chicago area.

Follow MONIKA CABAN photography on

6 Reviews for MONIKA CABAN photography

Anita · Married on 06/21/2014

Last year when looking for a photographer for my daughter's wedding, we saw the work of Monika Caban. After that, no one else would do. She shot engagement photos of my daughter and fiancée that were spectacular. Monika is a master of lighting and is always sensitive to her surroundings.
    Last month was the wedding and yesterday we received the album. Fantastic. The book tells the story of their special day in a sensitive and loving manner. The album is the finest quality that I have ever seen and the quality of the prints is beyond compare.
    Monika is an art photographer that shoots portraits. If wanting the best for your occasion is your goal; hire Monika Caban, you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 10/19/2014

Jessica · Married on 05/08/2010

My husband (who has done his own photography for years) can do better justice commenting about Monika's photo quality as that is why he first picked Monika as a potential photographer for our wedding. Her use of natural light, her keen eye and top-notch picture quality made her work stand out from the rest. Also, her creativity and artistic sense makes her work stand out well above other wedding photograhers in the Chicago/ NW Indiana/SW Michigan area. (yes - we checked out photographers in all three states!)

Monika has a great personality and sense of humor that made us feel comfortable around her so that we are not stiff or awkward in pictures. What mattered most to me (the bride) is that she never posed us yet instead captured us "as we are" with some pointers along the way. We have had other photos of us taken and some where physically and mentally draining when the photographer wanted us to move our head, hands, body, etc in ways that are not normal or natural for us (and it did show in the pictures too!).

Monika is definitely a gem. I cannot stress how great she is to work with; very dependable and great communication for an independant photographer. I look forward to working with her in the future.

Sent on 05/17/2010

Jeanna · Married on 08/08/2009

Monika is definitely worth every penny. I loved working with her and her pictures are amazing. I will never forget the BEST memory of my life because of her consideration and good eye for beautiful pictures and memories. She is an amazing women and you will become great friends in the end. And I can guarantee that you will use her again one day.

Jeanna Miller