10075 Lees Mill Road, Warrenton, VA 20186 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 10 to 175
Availability Check your date

About Molon Lave Vineyards and Winery, LLC

Welcome to Molon Lave Vineyards! Our winery is located on fifty acres of pristine Virginia countryside on the south side of Warrenton. The property is surrounded by grapevines, horses, and ponds.

Molon Lave Vineyards is the perfect place to spend your special day! The three-tier pavilion overlooking the 2-acre pond is a gorgeous setting for an outdoor ceremony. Our large barrel room is perfect for an indoor reception and/or ceremony. The wrap-around patio is a great spot to enjoy the surrounding views!

We have many different options and packages to suit your needs and will customize everything to make your day unique and special! Our staff is eager to help and make everything easy and enjoyable for you. Give us a call or send us an email with any questions or to set up an appointment to meet.

Thank you for considering Molon Lave Vineyards!!

Follow Molon Lave Vineyards and Winery, LLC on

Molon Lave Vineyards and Winery, LLC 2
Molon Lave Vineyards and Winery, LLC 3
Molon Lave Vineyards and Winery, LLC 4

David · Married on 04/28/2018

My husband and I got married at Molon Lave earlier this year. We initially chose the location for the beautiful outdoor venue and the excellent wine, but working with Katherine and her team has really been the best part. Every time we visited we were recognized and greeted by name, and by the time we were married we really felt like a part of the ML family. I definitely recommend checking them out, and if you go with them, get some sangria for the party!

Sent on 06/09/2018
    Molon Lave Vineyards and Winery, LLC 5
    Molon Lave Vineyards and Winery, LLC 6
    Molon Lave Vineyards and Winery, LLC 7
    Molon Lave Vineyards and Winery, LLC 8

Stephen · Married on 09/24/2016

Amazing venue, beautiful ceremony location, very friendly and helpful staff!

Sent on 10/03/2016
  • User6311963 · 2+ years ago

My husband and I are in the over-50 crowd. We wanted to make our wedding a wonderful celebration of finding love again, of blending families and of sharing all that joy with our friends. Molon Lave Vineyards was the perfect location.

It's not just the lovely venue. That's important, of course, and we appreciated the warmth of the fireplace, the lovely stones, the historic tables once used by monks. We were happy to have a spacious barrel room for our ceremony and reception. And we were delighted that the surprisingly warm day offered a chance for outdoor photos and gave our guests time to sit on the patio and admire the lake. All good things! But what we appreciated the most was how Evy and Katherine and the entire staff seemed to share our delight. They were both enormously helpful during the planning stages and patient with my seemingly endless questions. I had a very clear image of how I wanted this wedding to be and they were right there every step of the way to help fulfill my dream.

Molon Lave loves weddings. With that kind of energy and joy, couples have an opportunity to relax and delight in their special day. I know we did.

Sent on 02/02/2016

Award

Molon Lave Vineyards and Winery, LLC FAQ

• What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 175
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 10
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 6
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall, Farm/Ranch, Winery
  • What event services do you offer? Event Planner
  • What months are included in your peak season? April, May, June, July, August, September, October
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, November, December

• astrid photography
    astrid photography Wedding Photographers

I had such a great time and experience photographing a wedding at Molon Lave. Everything went flawlessly, the staff was great, and they took care of the bride and groom, the guests, and their vendors from start to finish. It was a beautiful vineyard with endless photo opportunities- and I even got sent home with 2 bottles of wine! Definitely a great venue for someone looking to get married at a vineyard. Hope to work there again soon!

• 10075 Lees Mill Road Warrenton, 20186 See on map