1016 Kapahulu Ave Suite 245, Honolulu, HI 96816 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 26

About Modern Elopement

Inspiration, Must-Have Items, & Planning Services for Intimate Weddings.

Five years ago, after working as a wedding planner for over 12 years, I realized that there was no good solution for couples wanting to do an affordable small wedding and still have a beautiful and meaningful experience. Either they had to wed with the bare minimum or pay a ton of money for the venue and decor they wanted because weddings were geared towards larger groups.

So I got to work and created Modern Elopement, we curated the top vendors, chose the best locations and poured our hearts into creating beautiful designs and a truly effortless planning experience. It is the perfect option for couples looking to have a beautiful intimate wedding without sacrificing all the best parts that make a wedding day so special.

Follow Modern Elopement on

Videos 2 Videos

21 Reviews for Modern Elopement

• Stephani

Stephani Griffin · Married on 07/10/2019

What are you waiting for?!?

Where to begin...just do it! As in, book Modern Elopement if you want the most perfect intimate ceremony and best day of your lives in Hawaii! From the first inquiry, to the multiple choice wedding planning guide (hello easy!!), to the whole day coming to fruition above our wildest dreams...thank you thank you ME. Nicole was our amazing wedding concierge and I felt like we were best friends when we met (moments before I walked down the aisle) who had been sending each other emails for months! She is a natural at her job and I just felt like “she had us!” I didn’t need to worry at all because she handled Every. Single. Detail. So we could just enjoy it ALL. I truly keep reliving our day over and over and being overwhelmed at how it all unfolded better than I could’ve ever imagined. The options and vendors they have for you to choose from are the BEST on the island so you cannot go wrong. The locations are beyond. Our perfect day was worth every single penny and I’m so happy we trusted ME to make it happen! 💕

Sent on 07/27/2019

Modern Elopement's reply:

Stephani, you are a dream bride! We loved working with you every step of the way and we cannot stop drooling over your photos. Thank you for your kind words and for trusting us with your dream day :)
    Xoxo, Nicole

Belinda Santiago · Married on 06/12/2019

Unforgettable

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts Modern Elopement for making this wedding everything that I imagined to be. Joemar and I wanted a small and intimate wedding with our closest friends and family and Modern Elopement was the BEST decision ever! I’m in complete awe how effortless, simple, and STRESS FREE Nicole and Kayleigh handled all of this while I live here in Georgia. I told myself that this is way too good to be true! Nicole and Kayleigh ended our conversations on the phone with “everything will be perfect”.

Sent on 06/25/2019

Modern Elopement's reply:

Hi Belinda,

You are so sweet! Thank you for your kind words, it was an absolute joy to work with you and be a part of your incredibly special day.

Xoxo,
  • Samantha

Samantha Akers · Married on 06/11/2019

Dream wedding!

Working with Modern Elopment was the best decision we could have ever made when planning our wedding!

Finny and I knew we wanted a small, intimate wedding on Kauai with our closest family and friends. ME was able to provide the beautiful, intimate experience we were looking for and truly brought our vision to life - actually even better than we imagined!

From the very start Kayleigh and Nicole put us at ease and eliminated any stress from the planning. The design packages were gorgeous and we were able to pick one that felt like us, while also adding embellishments to add our own personal details.

There was constant assurance that everything would be perfect... and it was! Kayleigh and Nicole were amazing leading up to our wedding and Nicole made everything flow effortlessly on the day of. We cannot thank you enough for helping us create our dream wedding!

Sent on 06/30/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Modern Elopement FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 6495.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Full Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• 1016 Kapahulu Ave Suite 245, Suite 245 Honolulu, HI, 96816 See on map
    616-550-6600 (Phone number)
    808354-0307 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (Modern Elopement)