141 Mockingbird Ln, Georgetown, TX 78633 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Meet the Team

About Mockingbird Lane Weddings & Events

Located in Georgetown, Texas, Mockingbird Lane Weddings & Events offers full, partial, and wedding day management services to couples. Owner Alyson wants to give every couple peace of mind on their wedding day, knowing each detail is being handled by professionals. Alyson strives to stay within a couple’s budget and also offers additional services for those who need a little additional assistance.

Mockingbird Lane Weddings & Events can handle coordination for civil, religious, and cultural ceremonies, as well as receptions and rehearsal dinners. Alyson and her team welcome each couple with a consultation where, depending on a couple’s needs, they can go over budgets, discuss themes and decor, and get a general idea of the big picture. Specifically, the team can create extensive to-do lists, give referrals, and design detailed timelines leading up to the wedding day.

• Woman-owned
Follow Mockingbird Lane Weddings & Events on

Other couples have also viewed

• Moments and Milestones

35 Reviews for Mockingbird Lane Weddings & Events

• Sara

Sara H. · Getting married on 03/03/2023

Best Money Spent

We met with and hired Alyson Desha (Owner of Mockingbird Lane Events) in October of 2019, even though our wedding wasn’t until March 2021. She was with us every step of the way, and quickly answered questions throughout the entire time period between hiring and our wedding date. She was always available and made it seem like we were her only clients (even though we know that wasn’t true!) She took over everything starting the week or more before the wedding; and let me tell you, having someone go and do all those final checks, ensuring contracts are fulfilled, and creating a timeline so you don’t have to…AMAZING! We would have paid double for all the services Alyson provided and it still would have felt like a deal! On our wedding day, we literally just had to show up, at the time she outlined on the timeline, and she did EVERYTHING else based on our specifications. She knew exactly what we wanted and followed through impeccably. With Alyson and her assistant, every member of our bridal party got to enjoy the day as guests (as they should!) Mockingbird Lane Event staff brought us food and drinks during our private time as a couple 20 minutes after we got married, so we could enjoy the moment together while our guests were having cocktail hour. They ensured that we were served our dinners first and we didn’t have to go anywhere. She bustled the bridal gown, and did anything and everything you could imagine you would want done. She took our car keys so that they would pack up our get-away car with all our gifts, food, and bags that we had brought with us to our venue to ensure we didn’t lose anything! We highly suggest Mockingbird Lane Events! Alyson, and her staff are truly amazing and you can tell how much they love what they do. We both have a deep appreciation for what she did for us, and easily recommend her for your event as well.

Sent on 04/12/2021

Mockingbird Lane Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Sara! Working with you was a dream... y'all were so organized an on top of it... even 18 months before your wedding date! So glad I got to be a part of your big day. :)
  • Steven

Steven S. · Getting married on 07/12/2022

In Alyson We Trust

A great experience all around! Alyson did an amazing job from day 1! We started with a different coordinator who ended up leaving the company and Alyson (owner) stepped in to make a stressful situation stress-free! From attention to details preparing for the wedding up until day of the wedding to even following up afterwards showed how truly genuine the experience was. It's not like I can get married again (and don't tell my wife, LOL) BUT if I did, Alyson would be on speed dial! I will definitely be referring to anyone that will listen that is ready to say 'I do'

Sent on 01/11/2021

Mockingbird Lane Weddings & Events's reply:

Y'all are such a fun couple, and even though we didn't plan on it initially, I'm glad *I* got to be the one to carry you through to the finish line on your wedding planning and actual wedding day celebration. Best NYE ever! Congrats!

Victoria · Getting married on 10/16/2021

Alyson is my wedding planner and she is very nice, respectful, helpful, has great recommendations. Highly recommend mockingbird lane.

Very helpful, always responds almost immediately to any questions I have, always have great recommendations. Very professional and respectful. Amazing!

Sent on 12/17/2020

Mockingbird Lane Weddings & Events's reply:

Thanks, Victoria! We are really looking forward to your wedding next fall... it can't get here soon enough! :)

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Mockingbird Lane Weddings & Events Pricing

Mockingbird Lane Weddings & Events Price Rates

Mockingbird Lane Weddings & Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1500
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2950
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 5000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 100
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

Team of Mockingbird Lane Weddings & Events

Alyson Desha

Alyson Desha

Owner / Lead Coordinator / Girl Friday

Well, hello there! I expect you've come here hoping to learn a little bit about me. Let's see what we can do about that, shall we? ;)

I've always enjoyed organizing and coordinating events. This was true in high school when I was involved in student council and clubs, continued to be true when I became the women's ministry coordinator at High Point Fellowship in Cedar Park (and was tasked with pulling off monthly women's events and coordinating annual 2-night women's retreats), and then was my claim to fame for 2.5 years when my husband was the interim youth minister at Grace Bible Church in Georgetown (and our events ranged from simple movie nights to dinner and entertainment fundraisers and two night retreats). In the spring of 2016, I had the opportunity to be paid for my expertise in an entirely new industry: weddings! I started out assisting and quickly figured out that this was a place where I could shine. By the time winter rolled around, I was working as a lead coordinator and a year later it was time to branch out on my own. That is when Mockingbird Lane was born.

People tend to want to know about the wedding coordinator's wedding, so I'm going to dive deep into the recesses of my brain to tell you a bit about it. Josh and I were married in 2001 at the Hankamer-Fleming Chapel on the campus of the Texas Baptist Children's Home in Round Rock. A small cake and punch reception followed at The Rabb House just down the road (which used to be a 1980s era split level, not the new structure that was built to replace it after a flood took out the original). We planned and paid for our entire wedding from start to finish, and no, we didn't have a wedding planner. (I wouldn't have even known what that was if you had asked me!) What we had was a group of eager little church ladies who loved us very much and took care of everything (but didn't get to enjoy our wedding because they were helping behind the scenes... which is exactly why you need a wedding planner!). It ranks as one of the best days of my life because it began my marriage, but honestly if I had it to do over again, we would elope. Seriously.

When I'm not coordinating a wedding or other event, I'm momming my four kids, homeschooling three of them, chauffeuring my non-drivers to a myriad of activities, cooking, blogging, playing with essential oils, dating my husband, reading Harry Potter, or enjoying reruns of Dr. Who or Everybody Loves Raymond. Oh, or sleeping. I *really* like to sleep.

Well, I feel like that pretty much covers it! If you want to know more about me or you're ready to get on my schedule, drop me a line.

Corren K

Corren K

Lead Coordinator

Hey there! I'm Corren. Born and raised in Omaha, Nebraska, I have been a resident of Georgetown, Texas since 2018. My husband and I quickly fell in love with this community after visiting family members in the area, and we are so glad we have the opportunity to raise our three children here!

My experience with event management goes back to 2009, during my very first days as a Community Relations Manager for a local retail business in Omaha. My love for weddings, however, was realized in 2006 when I was assigned the role of Bridal Attendant during my aunt and uncle's big day. I enjoy every aspect of weddings & events - organizing the major parts of the day; meeting so many wonderful and interesting people; and perfecting all of the teeniest, intricate details that make your day extra special.

Between my professional experience and my skills as a mom of three, I'm equipped to help plan and problem solve in a multitude of ways so you can enjoy your special day. Whether it is a wedding, anniversary, or a community event, I want to make your experience as memorable and stress-free as possible. And as a firefighter's wife, I'll be ready to put out any "fires" along the way!

Emmaline W

Emmaline W

Lead Coordinator

I've always loved planning and organizing ever since I was a little girl and I would recruit my little brother to help me "plan" events for my parents and grandparents such as movie nights or plays. My favorite part of school was organizing my planner, no joke!

I knew I had to have a career in special events when I was 16 and got my first job at an event center for the University of Florida specializing in basketball games, gymnastics meets, circus shows, and trade shows.

I have a B.S. in Event Management from the University of Central Florida. I took several classes on special events and wedding planning and I have enjoyed getting to execute the knowledge I have in the events world!

Prior to coming on board with Mockingbird Lane, I was an event coordinator for an entertainment center, planning corporate event outings and holiday parties. I was also involved in fun events for kids such as birthday parties! Getting to celebrate these milestones with family and friends was always so exciting and I knew I wanted to continue celebrating and creating life's greatest moments that would be remembered forever!

Getting to celebrate your wedding with you and be a part of something so special is what being a wedding planner is all about.

• 141 Mockingbird Ln Georgetown, TX, 78633 See on map
    Location of (Mockingbird Lane Weddings & Events)