5059 Edgewood Pl, Los Angeles, CA 90019 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 25

About MJ Entertainment LA

You've found the one. You've found the dress. Now you've found the soundtrack to your dream wedding.

Book MJ Entertainment to make your special day truly unique with Top 50 artists from American Idol, The Voice, & more.

Get the best of both worlds -- All of our bands come with a DJ! Hear your favorites sung live or get sweaty to a DJ'd set catered to your exact tastes.

MJ Entertainment has a roster of premium performers that can be added to any package such as Damien Lawson (3rd place on The Voice), Adam Lasher (Top 24 on American Idol) and more.

We service Los Angeles & Orange County, but we're always happy to travel!

Get our pricing today! https://mjentertainmentla.com/getpricing/

Follow MJ Entertainment LA on

jillian jensen headshot
521cf580b53c2c73 1488675584119 los angeles wedding band
Wedding DJ
Wedding DJ
michael jade playing piano at wedding
Couple dancing

• Videos 2

8 Reviews for MJ Entertainment LA

Sarah · Married on 04/22/2018

Best. Live. Band. Ever.

There are not enough stars to click to express just how I feel about this band. If I could give twenty, I would.

My husband and I hired MJ Entertainment to play at our wedding, and it was the best decision ever. They killed it. We had such an amazing and fun reception and it is hugely because of MJ Entertainment.

Initially when I was looking for live bands I was a bit skeptical because their pricing was so reasonable. I've been to weddings where live bands were basically background music, or were just really awful. So sometimes you wonder if reasonably priced people might lack in quality. So I actually spent a month listening through every song on their playlist, listening to their jam session recordings and talking with them---and then finally pulled the trigger.

Michael and Mike were incredible to work with. They were responsive and patient and worked with me through every step of our wedding planning process. And when they performed that night they blew everyone away. There wasn't a person in my wedding who didn't ask me who they were. Also each person on their team are SUCH talented musicians and they all work so well together!

Even a year later (because we got married last year, and I've been behind on writing vendor reviews), I still get compliments on how amazing MJ was. They truly made our wedding a night to remember.

Thanks guys!

Sent on 04/23/2019

Eve · Married on 02/18/2017

Since you're reading this I bet you're looking for a band or DJ for your wedding. Well, I'll stop you right there because MJ Entertainment is the band you HAVE to book. They were amazing to work with from the initial planning to the very last song. I requested that they learn a pretty unknown song for our first dance and they played it perfectly. So many guests have reached out since the wedding to tell us how incredible the band was. And they came with a DJ, which is something that most bands just don't offer. I really hadn't even thought about that being an option until I saw them. So even when the band took breaks, the dance floor stayed packed and the energy never dropped. I sincerely believe your wedding will be better off with MJ Entertainment.

Sent on 03/08/2017

Stephanie · Married on 10/15/2016

Mike is an extraordinary musician and professional. He provided the music for our wedding and we couldn't be more thankful. He does it all! He can DJ, perform live, and knows how to plan a night that keeps guests dancing and entertained! For our first dance, Mike did a very special solo that we will never forget. We got many compliments about our entertainment both during and after our wedding! And the best part is, he not only keeps the crowd energized but is also an absolute pleasure to work with. He is very hard working, reliable, professional, flexible and kind! We HIGHLY recommend!!

Sent on 03/07/2017