Minneapolis Golf Club

Minneapolis, Minneapolis, MN 55416 Map · Phone number

7 Reviews for Minneapolis Golf Club

Alexandra · Married on 01/30/2016

From the first time we toured the Minneapolis Golf Club, I knew I wanted this to be my wedding reception venue. This 100 year old golf club had a classic charm and impeccable service. Nancy, the wedding coordinator, was a dream to work with. She kept me calm throughout the entire planning process, even helping with a few creative decisions and vendor recommendations. Many guests complimented me and my husband on the service provided by the golf club staff as well as the appetizers and food served. We were very pleased with how quickly the plated dinner was served. Everything ran very smoothly logistics and time-wise. Molly, a staff member, was attentive to our every need... thank you Molly!!! Nancy and her staff certainly have weddings down to a science.

Thank you Minneapolis Golf Club for a wedding we, and our guests, will not soon forget.

Sent on 02/24/2016

Anne · Married on 05/09/2015

We held our wedding reception at Minneapolis Golf Club and we couldn't have been happier about our decision. Nancy Johnson Ewald, the event coordinator, was a consummate professional and made the planning process very easy for us. She met with us multiple times and assured all of the important details were addressed. Nancy was great at listening to our ideas and gave us great advice, including vendor recommendations that fit our taste and style, to make our reception perfect...and within our budget!

When the big day arrived, MGC took care of everything and it was better than we could have imagined. We had several guests go out of their way to tell us how much they loved the food, the staff, and the beautiful venue. Nancy and her experienced crew had all of the details worked out and we were able to relax and enjoy the celebration with our guests. That was the biggest relief for us, we did not have to think about any venue-related details. It was truly a perfect evening and we highly recommend Nancy Johnson Ewald and the Minneapolis Golf Club.

Anne and Reed

Sent on 08/05/2015

• Minneapolis Minneapolis, MN, 55416 See on map
    952-260-2203 (Phone number)
    Location of (Minneapolis Golf Club)