16808 Pearl Road, Strongsville, OH 44136 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Michaud's Catering & Event Center

From its humble beginnings as a donut shop at 96th and Lorain in 1933, Michaud's has developed into a sprawling eight-room catering and event center. Chad Michaud is the fourth generation to own and operate the family business along with his wife Donna Michaud. They supervise a staff of 8 full-time and 80 part-time employees to host approximately 70,000 guests each year.

Follow Michaud's Catering & Event Center on

Real Weddings 11 Photos

71 Reviews for Michaud's Catering & Event Center

• Sara

Sara Malin · Getting married on 09/12/2020

Christine—on top of things!

So far Christine has been soooo helping in helping us get everything set up for our wedding. I cannot wait until the big day!

Sent on 10/27/2019

Pat Biernot · Married on 11/16/2019

Perfect reception

Perfection! EVERYONE at Michaud’s helped make my daughters wedding reception absolutely perfect! The food was fabulous and we received sooooo many compliments from our guests. The banquet manager assigned to our party was top notch and the manager Debbie that helped us the day before the reception was a Godsend. Our bartenders were super friendly and efficient. I cannot say enough good things about Michauds- we will definitely have our next daughters wedding reception there.

Sent on 11/18/2019

Dave Miranda · Married on 10/26/2019

My parents deserved the best and Michaud's delivered it.

My parents were married in The Philippines 50 years ago. We (my sisters & brother) celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary in The Grand Ballroom at Michaud's with just under 300 guests on Saturday October 26, 2019. Christine Cicco & Doris Cooke were our event coordinators. Doris & Christine had answers for every question we had. They went over ever option available, made recommendations, and even told us when something seemed unnecessary. They were a joy to work with. Very professional and friendly. They realized this was not just another party. (How many 50th wedding anniversaries have you been too?) We chose Buffet D'Elegance with two entrees & 3 sides, served salads at the tables, head table served family style, ivory linens, gold napkins, podium, table numbers, roomwide champagne toast bottles opened and placed at tables, cut & plate entire cake, and 6 pub tables with linen. The Grand Ballroom was not booked on Friday, so we were allowed to set up our decorations, the dj equipment, and our alcohol the day before. This was a huge stress relief. We didn't have to worry about any of the setup the day of the event. The hall was spectacular. My parents were overwhelmed at how everything looked, the layout, and the decorations. Debbie Smith was our banquet manager. The opening ceremony ran long because the preacher wouldn't stop talking (not Michaud's fault). Debbie coordinated with me, so the rest of the night's events ran smoothly. After the opening ceremony was finally finished, Debbie and the rest of her crew hustled to get the bread and salads out to the hungry guests as quickly as possible. She saw me constantly running around to the videographer, photographers, etc. and expressed concern that I should grab something to eat. How thoughtful. She hunted me down numerous times throughout the night to verify everything was running smoothly and to ask how I was doing. The food was great. We got tender sliced top round in demi-glace with horseradish, breaded boneless parmesan crusted chicken breast with zesty lemon piccata sauce on the side. The accompaniments were fluffy mashed potatoes, penne marinara, and seasoned green beans. Fresh baked assorted cookies and gourmet assorted pastries were available after dinner. The bartenders kept the drinks flowing. There was never a long line of people waiting at the bar. After our first round of shots, the bartenders always had shots ready for us. The bathrooms were clean. I got no complaints from anyone about anything. Almost every guest complimented us for how everything looked & the top notch choice of venue. The Michaud's staff helped me give my parents the 50th wedding anniversary they deserved. I cannot thank them enough. My sister actually said to me, "I should get divorced just so I can get remarried and have my reception here."

Sent on 11/02/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Michaud's Catering & Event Center FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
    $ 500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
    $ 1000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
    $ 1000.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Chairs
    Linens
    Parking
    Set Up
    Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
    Cake Cutting
    Dessert
    Server(s)
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    Bartender(s)
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Ballroom
    Banquet Hall
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
  • What event services do you offer?
    Cake
    Clean Up
    Event Planner
    Event Rentals
    Lighting / Sound
    Set Up
  • What catering services do you offer?
    Buffet
    Family Style
    Outside Cake
    Plated
    Server(s)
    Stations
    Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
    Outside Alcohol
  • What event items are available?
    Altar/Arch
    Centerpieces
    Chairs
    Dance Floor
    Decor
    Furniture
    Lighting
    Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    China
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    May
    June
    July
    August
    September
    October
  • What months are included in your off-peak season?
    January
    February
    March
    April
    November
    December

Real Weddings

• Audio Extremes Entertainment Wedding DJs

Chuck, Donna, Doris and the amazing staff here always makes me feel right at home. Affordable quality with many room selections.

• Music Therapy Inc Wedding DJs

Always a pleasure to work with. Easy access for Dj's to load in and out of and Great Food!

• 16808 Pearl Road Strongsville, OH, 44136 See on map
    Location of (Michaud's Catering & Event Center)