Michael E Mobile Sound

Michael E Mobile Sound

NY

26 Reviews for Michael E Mobile Sound

Michael was an absolute pleasure to work with. We had our wedding at the Fontainebleau Inn a couple of weeks ago, and the innkeepers there had highly recommended Michael as a DJ. Over the course of a year of planning, we were in frequent contact with him via email, phone, and one meeting to get acquainted in person. It was clearly very important to him that he get to know us, our musical tastes, and that we work together to come up with a timeline for the wedding that would suit us. In addition to DJing our reception, Michael ran the music for our ceremony. The evening was absolutely perfect. Michael did a wonderful job of simultaneously playing a fantastic mix of music while keeping us on schedule. I can't recommend him highly enough!

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/20/13, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

We hired Michael based on a referral from one of the venues we visited when planning our wedding. He also has many positive reviews on this website and others. Overall, he did a fine job in running the show and keeping people on the dance floor. However, there were a few song choices made the night of the wedding that surprised me. Perhaps we should have been more specific on the form that he provided about the type of music and specific songs that we wanted played, but there were multiple bands that we included on the form that were not played the day of the wedding. There was also some tension between Michael and our venue coordinator about the reception timeline/schedule that should have been worked out between the two of them prior to our wedding day. I am hesitant to provide a less than perfect review because our wedding day was, all in all, wonderful, but I think there was some room for improvement in the services that Michael provided.

Profile Picture Bethany, 6/8/13, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Michael was a fantastic DJ the day of our wedding and great to work with during the lead-up! He was especially responsive to song requests from guests and from us. I would absolutely hire him again!

Profile Picture Reecia, 9/2/12, 1 Review