About MI Honeybee Flowers

Chasing dreams, loving flowers, building community

Compiling your dream wedding flower décor is part inspiration and part knowledge. MI Honeybee Flowers has got them both covered for you! I want to make your dreams come to life and ensure that it's enjoyable, affordable, and uniquely you. You can depend on us for the freshest flowers, and the most unique designs customized to fit your wedding vision.

MI Honeybee Flowers is a family-owned floral design and event consulting business in the great mitten state. I want to make your dreams come to life and ensure that it's enjoyable, affordable, and uniquely you. I want to build a family of clients where creativity, attention to detail, and communication are at the forefront. I love chasing dreams, the beauty and perfection of flowers, and building community for the betterment of your event and for residents in Michigan.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Table Arrangements (3)
Flower Crowns (2)
Clean Up (1)
Venue Visit (1)

Amy was our day of coordinator for our wedding, and we are SO happy we decided to go with her day of coordinating services. A few weeks before the wedding, Amy and I planned to meet to go over details. Since Amy had never been to our venue before, she asked for us to meet at the venue to go over details. I really appreciated that she was willing to go out of her way to see our venue before the wedding day. Day of, when Amy showed up, it was such a huge relief to have her there! We had to bring EVERYTHING into our venue - tables, chairs, linens, catering, etc., and from start to finish Amy was there to help set up, keep us in line, and clean up at the end of the night. So thankful for Amy's hard work to make our wedding day stress free for us and our families.

Profile Picture M, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Amy was the day of wedding coordinator for my wedding in November. Anyone who has planned a wedding knows that it is an incredibly stressful process. Amy gave me the peace I absolutely needed. Weeks before we met up and went over every possible detail for the wedding. Days leading up to the wedding we were emailing and texting. Day of Amy knocked it out of the park. I am a control freak but I never felt the need to call or text her to make sure everything was running smoothly. I enjoyed the day with my girls and getting ready well Amy handled everything. When we got to the reception I could have cried with how beautiful she had made the whole room. The venue reached out to me saying that this wedding was one of the best organized events they have had. I will be recommending Amy to anyone planning an event and we my family will be using her again for weddings in the future!

Photo of MI Honeybee Flowers in Royal Oak, MI - Add a comment...
Photo of MI Honeybee Flowers in Royal Oak, MI - Add a comment...
Profile Picture Bethany, 11/4/17, 1 Review

11 Photos

Events

621 Florence Ave., Royal Oak, MI 48067   See On Map
248-259-4029 (phone)
MI Honeybee Flowers is a wedding florist from Royal Oak, Michigan servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Metro Detroit, Detroit, and Michigan. MI Honeybee Flowers is a professional floral designer that has been part of the Michigan wedding industry since 2015 specializing in custom floral designs.