46598 Drysdale terrace, Sterling, VA 20165 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $800
Availability Check your date

About Maxi & Co.

Maxi & Co. is a wedding planning business based in Sterling, Virginia. The founder of the company strives to handle all of the logistics and planning of wedding celebrations so each couple can truly enjoy their experience. The organization understands that clients have very specific desires, styles, and aesthetics; therefore, the agents at the business endeavor to design and implement events that excellently portray each couple's wedding-day vision.

The coordination studio offers partial planning packages, which are suited toward couples who have planned the majority of their own wedding and need assistance to blend their already-established details in order to form a cohesive event. Maxi & Co. offers a Peace of Mind Package, which includes an array of amenities that support couples in planning their dream event. The planner will meet with couples two weeks prior to the wedding in order to discuss the details and timelines of the special day. In addition to this valuable meeting, couples can avail of unlimited phone and email consultations. When the big day arrives, the agents at the business will collect and deliver gifts, personal items, and decorations to their respective locations. Furthermore, the following quintessential services are available through the company:

• Day-of coordination

6 Reviews for Maxi & Co.

• Erin

Erin Jacques · Married on 11/02/2019

Stress FREE and Priceless

From the first time I met Claurice, she was very thorough in her work. The day of my wedding, Claurice decorated, managed, and took care of all the vendors. She would pop up giving me a new drink or asking if I needed more food. She was superwoman for us and we would not have been able to carry out this wedding without her.

Sent on 11/06/2019

Maxi & Co.'s reply:

Thank you, Erin! It was my pleasure to take care of you :) Thank YOU again for choosing me to be apart of your special day. May God bless your union!

Rebecca Hooks · Married on 10/05/2019

Recommend 110%!

Clarice is amazing!! She was uber organized, professional, and thought of every detail (many of which I never would have thought of until it was too late). If there were any problems that came up the morning of or during the wedding, I had no idea because she just took care of them. She set up our reception with very little guidance from us and it was perfect. She made sure we ate and had everything we needed, and coordinated the breakdown so we could just enjoy our time with our guests. Even my family, who initially thought hiring a day-of coordinator was unnecessary, came to rely on her and said how awesome she was! Hiring her was without question one of the best decisions we made during the planning process and I would recommend her to anyone!!

Sent on 11/10/2019

Maxi & Co.'s reply:

Thank you so much, Becky! It was a joy to work with you all and I am truly honored that you choice me to be a part of your special day!

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Maxi & Co. FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 900.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 800.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 1,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 75.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• 46598 Drysdale terrace Sterling, VA, 20165 See on map