Saline, MI 48176 Map · Phone number

Maureen's Designs 2
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 09/14/2019

Gorgeous flowers

Our wedding flowers completely exceeded my recommendations!! Everyone was talking about them the whole night. They were just stunning! She helped us with our boquets and with decorating our wedding pergala. The flowers still even look good days later. I would strongly recommend Maureen for any flower needs!! You won't regret that you did.

Sent on 09/19/2019
    Maureen's Designs 3

Alyssa · Married on 05/11/2019

Great job working within our budget

Maureen worked well within our budget and produced some really unique flower arrangements. She clearly knows her stuff! After showing her a couple example bouquets, she pointed out a couple types of flowers that we didn’t realize we liked, then showed us different versions that went really well with our wedding colors. She was an absolute pleasure to work with, even when multiple cooks were in the kitchen trying to manage the centerpieces on our end. She kept things straight and worked really well with our unusual request of chemistry glassware as vases. In addition, she was even willing to provide flowers for our wedding on Mother’s Day weekend, whereas several florists we contacted turned us down. On the day, things seemed a little chaotic with it being Mother’s Day weekend and a few flowers looked maybe a bit "tired", but the arrangements were exactly what we were looking for. We have no complaints and would definitely use her again.

Sent on 06/09/2019

Leah · Married on 08/18/2018

The biggest thing with any wedding florist is the bridal bouquet. I was so happy with my bouquet!! It turned out beautifully and I got a lot of compliments on it from my guests! The boutineers and corsages we received were also stunning and nicely done! They took the visions I had and executed beautifully!

Sent on 09/03/2018
    Maureen's Designs 4

Real Weddings

• Rondo String Quartet
    Rondo String Quartet Wedding Musicians

Maureen's Designs is a one of the kind florist. They are locally owned and are located in a European-style Boutique flower shop in downtown Saline, Michigan. Their arrangements are stunning and unique. We highly recommend them! Rondo String Quartet

• Saline, 48176 See on map